• Published 30th Apr 2018
  • 157 Views, 2 Comments

Twinkling Dreams - vicakukac200



Twinkleshine gets two mysterious books, one helping her, one leading her into another world full of danger.

  • ...
 2
 157

Chapter three

"Did you get better, Twinkleshine?" Asks Lemon Hearts when the three pony meet up in the train station.

"Yeah, I'm fine now. I can't wait to see Lyra again!"

"Yeah, it's been one week!"Says Minuette with a smile on her face.

"By the way Twinky, why is your bag looks so heavy?" Looks the yellow unicorn towards the ivory pony's backpack.

"I'll bring books with myself this time. I hope it isn't problem!" Says panicking a little. Guider said not to talk about this thing, so she hopes they won't ask.

Meanwhile the train towards Ponyville arrives and the three pony gets on it. They find a sit for all of them.

"By the way, why isn't Moondancer coming?" The ivory unicorn asks while she stares out of the window.

"She said that she has some things to settle so she can't come with us." Answers the question Minuette.

"Hmp" The pink fluffy maned unicorn watches the mountains run away as the train goes.

"So what are your plans to do in Ponyville.... Beside meeting Lyra again"

'Going to the dreamworld... Risk my life to make somepony's dream come true..... That's all of my plans...' Think Twinkleshine without saying anything out loud.

The train slowly stops letting out a huge amount of steam. The little group of unicorns get off the train. Their friend waits for them there and as soon as they notice each other they greet each other.

"Girls!" Lyra Heartstring really excited to see her friends again

"We have so much thing to do!" She squeezes a little the unicorns from Canterlot with her hug.

"And we have so much to talk about!" the yellow unicorn jumps excitedly.

"Twinkleshine?" Turns the mint unicorn to Twinkleshine "Are you alright?"

"Hmp?" The unicorn tilts her head a little. "Oh, I'm totally fine, I may didn't sleep enough, sorry!" Scratches the back of her head.

"Did you read those books you brought along?" Minuette brings up the question.

"Kinda..." mumbles the ivory pony.

"You risked your life to kill somepony..."Starts Guider talking from her backpack, causing Twinkleshine to panic."Don't worry they can't hear me yet" Laughs at the pony. "I said that you need to avoid bringing this dream thing up... Do you think I would reveal myself!?" He hits a disappointed tone again.

"You should rest a little! Everypony, let's go to my house first! And put Twinkleshine to a bed so she can sleep!" Says Lyra and starts trotting away. Her friends start to trot after her except from the mare in question.

"No wait I'm okay!" She shouts, but the others doesn't really hear her so she trots after them.

She catches up after the others arrived to Lyra's house and waited for the ivory unicorn for one minute.

"Girls, I'm absolutely fine! I'm just a little tired that's all!" Mumbles the mare with fluffy pink mane.

"And that's more than enough for you to sleep a little!" Says Lyra as she opens the door.

"But-" Twinkleshine tries to say something but her friends doesn't let her.

"No buts!" Says Lemon Heart and she pushes her ivory colored friend inside the house, towards the closest bed.

"Have a nice rest, Twinky!" They say with a smile while they push the unicorn to a bed and leave the room and the house.

Twinkleshine looks after them while they leave the street where Lyra lives. She sighs.

"What do you think when will they come back?" Asks the pony from Guider while she levitates him out of her backpack.

"Your friends not mine!" Murmurs the blue book.

"Okay..." Says the unicorn and levitates the books to her. She keeps the blue one next to her while she opens the brown book. She touches a blank page with her horn. "Kuldj at" she says the magic worlds and the brown book absorbs her and the blue book once again.

They arrive to another forest. Twinkleshine manages to not fall on her nose, but she still can't land on her hoofs yet. The trees are really tall, but not as tall as the first forest they dropped in. The greenery let a bunch of light trough it. The pony stands up groaning and she lifts up the dark blue book with her electric blue magic. They look at how many paths they have. And they see just one.

"Wow it's really rare to see just one path here... They are usually impossible dreams"

"So there I need to find a hole, right?" Tries to remember back the first mission she went in these worlds.

"Yes. And it's super dangerous, because it's so big dream it's really hard to get out." Explains the dark blue book.

"Well, I don't have much choice, so let's do this..." murmurs the pony and starts trotting towards the danger.

"You are crazy!" Sighs Guider.

"I'll take this as a compliment, okay?" She concentrates to stay on the little path.

After a little time they arrive to a meadow. This isn't as peaceful as the first one. It's full of moving vines. The unicorn teleports on a tree to look around.

"I see the hole on the other side of this moving vine field." She says while she jumps back down to the ground. "But I saw a little space to avoid the vines and go behind the trees to reach that place."

"Go on, your choices, I won't disagree" Murmurs a little angrily.

"So what was that" She concentrates a little. "What the hay are you doing!?" Twinkleshine tries to imitate the book's voice. "Last time?"

"But you just ran into it!" mumbles the book awkwardly.

The pony starts going while she keeps the book close to herself as she tries to fit trough the bushes with thorns. While she keeps pushing trough little holes between branches she gets a lot of wound and it's starts to get harder and harder to get trough, she gets more serious wounds.

Twinkleshine starts to worry if she choose the wrong way, but she can't turn back now. She keeps moving forward and a branch grabs her back legs, the spikes dig into her skin very deeply.

She shoot a blue laser beam at it from her horn and the spiky vine lets her go. She starts going as fast as she can fighting her way trough the braches that tries to attack her.

"Can I get a clear sight to that hole?" The ivory pony talks in panic and tries to look at the hole, but she can't see it clearly.

"Shoot..." She keeps fighting trough her way, and tries to have a look at the hole she saw from the tree. "Come on...." she gets a bunch of wounds thanks to the spiked vines. "There!" She can see the hole clearly and teleports above hole and she falls into it.

She arrives back to Ponyville with bunch of wounds and the books on the back of her head.

"This wasn't so nice" She stands up while she levitates the books next to her backpack she left behind. "Now how will I hide these...?" she looks over her body. It is really painful to her, but she doesn't want to show it.

"Unfortunately, that is your problem and if I can hear well, your friends coming." If he had a face he would have an evil smile right now.

"You enjoy this... Don't you?" The unicorn murmurs angrily towards the book while the door opens behind her.

"TWINKLESHINE!" All of her friends became pale white.

"What happened to you? We looked everywhere, we even asked a few pegasus to help us search!" Minuette shouts at her because she was really worried.

"And how did you get so many wounds...?" Asks Lyra really worried.

"I... Uhm... Got a little lost I couldn't sleep so I went for a walks and some strange creature attacked me. I couldn't see what it was, it happened so suddenly." She brings out the best lie she could find.

"Wow. You are really scary. They bought it... By the way why didn't you teleported there sooner?" Talks the book mainly to himself, but Twinkleshine can't ignore it totally her eyes stare at it a little, but she turns back to her friends.

"You will get better soon!" Says the yellow unicorn.