• Published 3rd Jun 2018
  • 344 Views, 3 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Legends from the Wasteland - PeskyJewel



Throughout the years, many ponies have lived and died in the wasteland. These stories are hardly ever complete, but they show the wasteland in it's every light.

  • ...
 3
 344

These Guy's Again?

Fallout Equestria: Legends from the Wasteland
These Guy's Again?
By: PeskyJewel

I walked into the command cent and looked around at the ponies already working away on account of the large object we'd picked up on radar. "Can somepony please tell me what we're dealing with?" I asked the room generally.

One of the ponies call back. "Sir, we've identified the craft as an old Enclave Raptor."

"Enclave?" I asked back, just a tad bit confused, "Are you sure? We haven't seen the Enclave in years."

"We've confirmed it sir. Do we continue with protocol?"

I thought for a moment, considering our options. "Prepare Archers One through Nine and Megaspell Chamber Seven. Try and Alert them. Tell them if they do not remove themselves from our airspace they will be shot down."

The ponies around the room nodded and set about doing what they had been told. One leaned into a microphone and spoke. "Enclave Raptor, you are entering into the airspace of the New Equestrian Empire. You are hereby ordered to divert your course or you will be shot down."

I waited a few minutes before asking. "Is there any response?"

"Negative Sir."

"Try them again."

"Enclave Raptor, you are entering into the airspace of the New Equestrian Empire. You are hereby ordered to divert your course or you will be shot down."

The monitor stayed quiet as I was alerted that the Archers and the Megaspell chamber were ready. "Prepare strike teams for flight." I waited a few more moments to make sure the Enclave Raptor wouldn't respond. "Fire Archers One through Three."

"Yes sir, Archers One through Three firing. Archers away."

I looked out the large window at one end of the command center and watched as three red lights streaked away into the night sky. I then turned to the situation screen and watched as the Archers approached and collided with the Raptor. "Fire Archers Four through Six."

"Archers Four through Six firing. Archers away."

Three more lights soared away into the dark. One of the ponies turned to me. "Target down sir."

I nodded slowly. "Good, send in the strike teams, make sure they understand procedure. And get them a fighter escort, I don't want the strike teams getting shot by flying pegasi."

"Yes sir."

"Actually, Tell them they are to bring back one prisoner. I want to know what the Enclave is doing out here after so long."

"Yes sir."

I walked around and sat down in my chair looking out the window to see several Nightingales take off and fly out to the crash site, being followed by several Sparrows as escort. If only the Enclave knew to turn around, I could have gotten back to working on our invasion of Acadia. I watched the aircraft approach the wreck of the Raptor and let out a sigh. Knowing the old stories of the Enclave, this was going to be a long night.

Author's Note:

So... I've been having trouble working on my main fanfic, but I have been writing a whole bunch of small little stories and decided to post them here. These little stories vary from several hundred words to a couple of thousand words and have never been seen by an editor. I hope you enjoy them as they build a world without following any particular story line.
- Pesky