• Published 19th Apr 2018
  • 341 Views, 7 Comments

Inaudible Wubs - OctaScratchRock



Vinyl Scratch's wubs go whoops when her eardrums bust! Can Octavia fix them, or will Vinyl never be able to listen to her precious wubs again?

  • ...
 7
 341

Finally!!!!!!!!

Octavia walked into the room containing the pelvis. She looked above it, and sure enough, there was the unneeded bone. She climbed up the pelvis and began to dig into the cartilage from the unneeded bone's end. With her hoof, she scooped out a big hoof full of soft, flexible cartilage. "This will do!" she said. She carried the glob of cartilage with her back upstairs. But when she got into the intestine room again, she found two white blood cells standing at the doorway waiting for her. "We've been waiting for you." they said. One of them grabbed her by the arm. "We don't like intruders." one of them said. "We tried to capture you in a creative way, but now we've decided to just use good old fashioned police brutality."

"I'm not an intruder!!" Octavia protested. "I'm Vinyl's best friend, and I'm here to help her!"

"I'd believe you," said one of the cells, "but that would mess up the plot of this fan fiction."

Octavia wasted no time lifting one of the cells into the air and throwing him to the ground. Then, she punched several teeth out of the other cell's mouth in short order.

"How are you so strong!?" one of the downed cells shouted.

"Why did you wait until just now to beat us up!?" the other one asked.

"It's SIMPLE!" said Octavia. "I have stood the ultimate test."

"What? Did you do something like, maybe, fight a shark?" asked one of the cells.

"No. MUCH WORSE." said Octavia.

"Did you eat 3000 consecutive Chipotle burritos!?" asked the other cell.

"EVEN WORSE THAN THAT." replied Octavia.

"THEN WHAT DID YOU DO TO BECOME SO POWERFUL!?" asked both cells together.

Octavia fixed her bow tie before answering.

"I HAVE BEEN ROOMMATES WITH A DJ FOR MOST OF MY LIFE!"

The two cells fainted. Octavia trotted on with the glob of cartilage in her arms.