• Published 11th May 2018
  • 3,007 Views, 11 Comments

Cutie Mark Sleepover - Seaside Skies



The CMC have a sleepover at Apple Bloom's. Cuteness, cuddling, and love happens.

  • ...
4
 11
 3,007

Because The World Needs Fluff

Knock knock!

The sound woke Rarity out of her reverie. She’d been conceptualizing and sketching ideas for her newest ensemble of the season, but nothing she drew out seemed to be particularly striking. As such, she’d been so into it, that she zoned out. Hopefully, whoever was outside had just arrived and hadn’t been at the door for awhile.

“Just a moment, darling!”, Rarity called out, before fixing up her sketches, and standing up to get the door.

“If that’s Scoots or Bloom, please tell them to wait for a bit!”, Sweetie Belled called from the second floor of the Boutique, “I’m almost ready!”

“Alright!”, Rarity called back as she opened the door, seeing Scootaloo outside. She was wearing her helmet, and patiently waiting on her scooter, which had a tiny cart attached to it. Inside the cart were a few bags, with what Rarity assumed were her belongings. “Hi Rarity. Is Sweetie inside? We’re having a sleepover at Apple Bloom’s, and I decided to stop by and pick her up.”

“Yes she is, dear. Almost ready in fact. And how generous of you, stopping by to pick her up! She’s lucky to have you two as friends!”, Rarity said, smile on her face.

Scootaloo glanced away, with what Rarity would later realize was a faint blush on her cheeks, “Heh heh, thanks. We’re lucky to have a cute girl like her.”, Scootaloo’s eyes widened a bit as she realized what she said, her blush deepening and her hair became the most interesting thing in her world right now.

Wait, what was--”, Rarity started, before Sweetie Belle appeared, saddlebags in tow.

“Hey Scoots!”, Sweetie said, walking outside and nuzzling the pegasus. “Thanks. Let’s go?”. Sweetie hopped onto the cart, before turning to Rarity. “Goodbye sis. See you tomorrow?”

“Of course darling.”, Rarity replied, “Stay safe and have fun!”

The two replied in unison, “Of course we will~!”, as they rode off in the direction of Sweet Apple Acres. Rarity stood there for a moment, a confused look on her face, before stepping inside and closing the door.

“Maybe? No, it can’t be. Although...” Rarity mumbled to herself as she contemplated Sweetie Belle’s and Scootaloo’s behavior earlier.

As she sat back down at her sketch table, Rarity concluded her thoughts, and said, “Well, whatever’s going on between you two, I hope you enjoy yourself, darling...”


”I should’ve brought a helmet or something...”

Sweetie Belle thought as Scootaloo drove them down yet another slope. While they did do this often, Sweetie Belle didn’t have Apple Bloom to hug as Scoots drove them around Ponyville, looking for adventure and fun. As such, Sweetie Belle was a teensy bit more scared than usual about the driving style of her herdmate.

”Hmm. A few weeks ago, we didn’t even know what our relationship was called, much less if it was normal. But...”, Sweetie’s thoughts were interrupted as the scooter suddenly came to a halt.

“H-hey, what was that about?!”, Sweetie Belle said as Scootaloo looked back at her.

“We’re here already, duh.” Scootaloo retorted. They were already at Sweet Apple Acres, wide rolling hills, tall apple trees, large fields, and the main farmhouse in front of them.

“What, did I interrupt your daydreaming?”, Scoots smirked mischievously. She loved it when her Sweetie got all cute and think-y. She hugged Sweetie and combed through her mane, whispering, “Was it about us? Or was it about me, specifically?”

“You’re insufferable.” Sweetie grunted back as she reciprocated the embrace, “But... I wouldn’t have it any other way.”, she sighed in contentment as she nuzzled Scootaloo’s chest.

“Aww, girls. Can we save the snugglin’ for later? Or at least let me join in?”

The unicorn and pegasus looked up, worried that somepony had caught them. Luckily, it was their other herdmate, Apple Bloom.

“Now, let’s get inside before somepony sees us.”, AB gestured the other two CMC inside the farmhouse. Sweetie and AB helped Scoots with her things before they went inside.

As they entered the farmhouse, Scootaloo thought about how homey it felt. She wasn’t sure if it was the location, the ponies that lived there, or the building itself; But there was something about Sweet Apple Acres as a whole that made ponies who visited want to slow down, set up, and live out a comfortable life on the rolling fields.

“Let’s go upstairs first and set down your things.” Apple Bloom said as she changed course to meet the stairs to the second floor. Sweetie Belle and Scoots nodded in agreement as they followed their fillyfriend.

“Hiya, girls!”, Applejack said as they reached the second floor. “Ah hope you’ll enjoy stayin’ here the night.”

“Of course they’ll enjoy it here, AJ. What’s not to like? Rolling fields, delicious cider, and cute ponies like my AJ...”, somepony inside AJ’s room spoke up, making Applejack blush, before poking her head out the room’s door. It was a rainbow-maned pegasus. She nuzzled Applejack before turning to the girls. “Hey squirt.”, Rainbow Dash said, addressing Scootaloo.

“Hi Rainbow Dash! What’re you doing here?”, Scootaloo asked, approaching her idol and sister figure. Rainbow’s face turned into a shade of rose. So did Applejack’s.

“She’s just spendin’ time with mah sis, is all.”, Apple Bloom said, “I mean, everypony knows they’re a couple now, right?”

“Of course I know that. I noticed them last month. And even if I didn’t, you would've told me the moment you noticed.”, Scootaloo replied.

She walked back to her herd, and gave both of them a quick peck on the cheek before running off in the direction of Apple Bloom’s room and shouted, “Last one to Bloom’s room is paying for milkshakes this week!”

Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom were frozen for a moment, faces visibly flushed, before they seemingly regained consciousness. “Oh come on! We’re carrying your stuff, you know~!”, the two said at the same time, before breaking into a trot, Sweetie Belle carrying her load and some of Apple Bloom’s using magic, while Bloom carried the rest using good old earth pony strength.


Applejack and Rainbow Dash stared at the direction of the CMC, dumbfounded as to what they just saw. Rainbow was the first one to speak up.

“I’m not crazy, right? I just saw Scoots kiss the other girls, and they blushed? Right, AJ?”

“Well,” Applejack started, “let’s just observe them more at dinner. And let’s ask Granny on her opinion.”

“Okay. Although wow. A poly relationship between the Crusaders? Hey Applejack, could we maybe talk to Twilight if she wants to join us in bed? I mean, she is quite the looker, and not hard on the eyes.”, Rainbow smirked mischievously, before AJ hit Dashie in the side, face flustered.

Rainbow laughed as she and AJ descended the stairs to set the table.


“So who came last between you two?”, Scootaloo asked casually as she heard two sets of hooves enter the room, laying on her herdmate’s bed.

“Yeah, no. We’re gonna split the bill between us, if ‘ya don’t mind.”, Apple Bloom said as she and Sweetie Belle set down all the stuff they brought. “But you’re gonna pay for all the food this week.”, she said pointedly at the brown-ish* pegasus, “It’s only fair.”

“Aww why?” Scoots asked as she sat up.

“No snuggles in bed for two weeks, otherwise.”

“Alright, alright!”, she said, clearly not wanting to be left out from all that.

“That’s our Scoots. Always so loyal, just like Rainbow Dash.”, Sweetie Belle said as she finished fixing their stuff and walking over to her winged herdmate and gave her a hug. It didn’t take much longer before Apple Bloom joined their hug, purring in comfort like a cat on a pillow. A scruffy, cute little pillow, who loved to talk the talk, but was just a big, cute softie. Her softie. Their softie

Scootaloo laughed comfortably as she enjoyed the warmth of her fillyfriends. “Thanks girls.”


Evenings at the Apple Family Household were becoming much more lively than before. With Rainbow Dash joining them more often ever since she and Applejack made their relationship public, the later part of the day had livened up quite a bit. But with 2 more little fillies joining their youngest for a sleepover had put even more energy into the night. After the scene in the hallway, Rainbow and AJ had planned to sit around the table in such a way that the CMC would have to sit next to each other. While they might’ve asked to sit next to each other anyway, AJ and Dashie just wanted to made sure of it. As they sat down, they looked to each other, and nodded. Rainbow with a knowing smirk, and Applejack with a serious flustered face.

Just as Granny Smith walked in with the last batch of food from the kitchen and was about to call the Crusaders, the three fillies appeared down the staircase. The way they walked to the table informed the couple in the room that they wanted to share their warmth and comfort with each other, and in the intimate way. ”They’re joined at the hip”, as Rarity would say.

“Good evenin’ little ones. Ah hope y’all dig in, ‘cause you girls look like you need it!” Granny Smith chuckled to herself, and the CMC had faint blushes on their cheeks as they took their seats. Scootaloo next to Big Macintosh, who was seated to the left of the head of the table, Granny Smith; Sweetie Belle two seats away from Scootaloo, and Apple Bloom between her herdmates. They picked up their utensils, and the meal began.


To Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle, the dinner itself still had that rustic feel to it. The conversation felt genuine, the words truthful, and the familial love ever present. Over the course of the meal, they’d slowly moved their seats closer to Apple Bloom; Wanting to be closer with the filly they both loved. This gained the attention of Rainbow Dash, who pointed it out to Applejack, whispering. In response, they both decided to observe the three girls as the dinner progressed.

Their affection was so obvious to anypony who knew what to look for: Scootaloo had her right wing spread at her back, giving Apple Bloom a side embrace. Sweetie Belle, with the advantage of being a unicorn, was able to hug Apple Bloom's other side, using her magic to feed herself; But occasionally, a soft green-ish glow would appear on Scootaloo's face, to wipe off any food on her cheeks: to which the orange pegasus would blush faintly every time. Apple Bloom, at the center, just enjoyed their presence, occasionally brushed her side on either of the other fillies.

“Aww, ain’t they just cute?”, Applejack asked Dashie, “I’m glad to see that mah little sis has found love, no matter how she expresses it.”, she sighed in happiness as she looked at the three lovebirds.

Rainbow had a small, proud smile on her face as she side-hugged AJ, “I have to agree with you, they’re just so cute. I’m so happy for them all.”


A little later, after the girls excused themselves and went upstairs and Applejack and Rainbow went to wash the dishes, Big Mac and Granny Smith were still at the table; Discussing the farm’s current output.

“...So some trees in the eastern fields are startin’ to go outta their prime, so we gotta hack ‘em down, as much as I hate to say it, n’then--”, Big Mac was saying before Granny Smith interrupted him.

“Ain’t dey just cute?”, the old mare said with a wistful smile on her face, “takes meh back...”

“Who, granny?”, Big Mac responded, questioningly.

“Apple Bloom and her fillyfriends, o’course! Ah mean, Applejack and her marefriend are sweet n’all, but those three are givin’ ‘em a run for their money.”

Big Mac, thought on this for a bit, before saying, “Eeyup. Can’t disagree with ‘ya there, granny.”

They both giggled.


Meanwhile, upstairs, the CMC were engaged in a water fight inside the bathroom. After dinner, they decided to wash up before going back to Apple Bloom’s room, but things quickly got out of hand with the three fillies deciding to have a little more fun.

“Agh! Haha!”, Sweetie Belle screamed as Scootaloo sent some water in her direction with her wings. In response, Sweetie Belle used her magic to float a large bubble of water out of the bathtub, before seperating it into multiple water bullets and firing them all around her.

“Ah--hey, Sweetie! No fair!”, Apple Bloom said as she got hit in the crossfire between her two fillyfriends. She decided to dive down into the water to get them by surprise.

“You’re gonna regret that, Sweetie!”, Scootaloo said when she recovered from the blast. She was gathering water in her wings for her next move, and then--

”AHH!” Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle screamed as they were both pulled down underwater by Apple Bloom.

The three fillies came up from the water hugging and laughing happily, as their little skirmish became mere playful jabs at each other.


"That last move was no fair Sweetie! You 'n your magic, always gettin' the best of us...", Apple Bloom half-heartedly whined about the earlier battle, smiling despite her tone. The girls had finished, dried up (thanks to Sweetie's new "Quick Drying" spell,) and were now lounging on Apple Bloom's bed.

"Hey! All's fair in bathtub war! Besides, you dragged both me and Scoots down. 'Earth ponies and your strength...'", Sweetie Belle shot back, giggling.

Apple Bloom giggled. The three were close together on the bed, but each of them was doing their own thing; Apple Bloom was in the middle and was reading a book Applejack used to read her as a foal.

"I swear, next time, I'll be the winner! None shall escape my blasts of water!", Scoots said with both sarcasm and boldness. She was to the left of Apple Bloom, reading some Neighponese comics that she'd brought.

"We'll see about that! Once I master levitation, I'll rule the bathroom with an iron hoof!" Sweetie giggled. She was to Apple Bloom's right, reading the "Basic Spells for Unicorns" book that she'd borrowed from Twilight's library at the Castle of Friendship.

A gust of cool night wind blew into the room through the window, and the three girls found themselves inching closer to each other.

"Who else wants 'ta call it a night?", Apple Bloom asked.

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo silently nodded. Sweetie grabbed a hold of Apple Bloom, and Scoots joined in soon after.

Author's Note:

Finally! After months of just consuming content on FimFiction, I'm finally contributing to it! I hope you enjoyed it--If you didn't please comment as to how I can make it (and all my future writings) better.


EDIT: OHMYGOD After having taken months to finish even this ONE chapter, my brain suddenly got enough "inspiration" to warrant multiple chapters and a "Sex" tag. The next chapter will be the girls in bed. Nothing too explicit, but kinda suggestive. If you're uncomfortable with that kind of stuff, you can just wait until the 3rd chapter. As if you'd skip something that adorable and sweet