• ...
9
 7
 1,166

Anon vs School

You are Anon. And you have just gotten up from your peaceful slumber.

After completing your daily routine of

Waking,

Showering,

Masturbating,

Clothing,

and Eating.

But when you had finished eating you suddenly remembered the horrible detail that was now added to your DAILY routine.....

Socializing with the local Ponies. But hey!!! You at least you had something to do today. You had to go to the schoolhouse and teach ponies about Human culture. This was actually one of the few choices that you had made on your own. Now you were gonna be in charge of the Content that was being sent to feeble pony minds.

But unfortunately this meant that, you had to actually get up your lazy ass of that chair and move out of your humble adobe. You resign yourself to this fact, slowly but surely. Then you push in your chair, and carefully walk towards the door to not set-off any of the "pony traps" you had set for your very own isolation protection.

However, after you make it past the traps, you quickly run outside and up the road towards "PonySchool". But when you arrive there, you start to rise up your fist to knock on the air but you stop mid air.

Creating a Karate Chop like pose, you bring your hand down on the door and the door blasts open. Just like how motherfuckas fly after meeting up with Chuck Norris' fists.

"Oh, hello there. Ok, Class this is the Human I've been talking about. His name is Anon. Now, say "Hi Anon" Teacher presents.

"Hi Anon" the class repeats in a monotone like voice.

Strutting into the classroom (like a boss, of course) you loudly announce your presence to the homies in the crib.

"WHAT UP, HOES!! It's your boi Anon here and I am taking over this classroom for da day. But there is still one little problem here..."

The Class claps while looking at you like they couldn't give 2 fucks about your AMAZING AND EPIC ENTRANCE!!!!!

You turn around and give Ms. Cheerilee a stink eye and point your finger towards the now repaired doorway. You will never understand how logic works in this place.

"OUT!!!" you yell.

"Bu- But, I'm the teacher here. Your just a host speaker."

"No, screw that. We are gonna do things like they do in the good ol' USA!!!!"


You face towards the class in a professional manner and ask out loud "Do you wanna have a teacher, mothafuckas or the great Anon"?

Of course you would expect the students to choose the great Anon for teacher of the day. Approximately, about 10 seconds later you were flying through the window and ended up hitting the disgusting dirt.

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

How could does students love their teacher more than the occasional sub that comes by? What the fuck is wrong with pony education? However, you will get your revenge for being thrown out of the classroom. Fuckin' magic.


You did your morning routine and now you were sitting down on the table reading the newest newspaper article.

School Burns Down In Fire: School will be cancelled for a week

.
.
.
.
.
As you continue to read the article, the grin you had on intensified, as you thought you did a job well done. Perfect now time to celebrate with extra bacon for boot. You eat your goddamn extra special bacon, then you are walking around aimlessly with no goal.

However, as you walk pass the library you get hit by a book going at high speeds. As you yell "COMMIES!!!" you manage to get a look at the murderous book that had hit you for no apparent reason.
.
.
.
1001 Reasons why School is Fun

Fuck this shit, your out. As you slowly lumber away into the distance you fail to notice a certain teacher hiding in the bushes with an arsenal of School related books.

"Now why did that book even hit me? I did no wrong right?" you wonder to yourself.

Author's Note:

Karma is a very powerful thing.