• Published 27th Apr 2018
  • 468 Views, 1 Comments

An Alternate Reality - NightChainerWatters1



Twilight, our favorite egghead, falls in love with a certain firey-colored hair queen bee, long story short, they got together unexpectedly, meets new friends, meets new trouble, and a hell load of more shit.

  • ...
 1
 468

Chapter 1, This Is Me

"Sorry," I squeaked as I was merely able to dodge a male student passing by, who gave me a glare.

"Oops, pardon me," I apologized to yet another student, Ink Rose, who gave me a menacing look and hurrumphed at the sight of me before walking away.

This is me. Nothing much, just an average straight A nerd with a bun and glasses. Although I don't really need the glasses, I prefer to wear them as it somehow clears my vision more... For some reason. Despite it having no grade whatsoever. Perception is what I think of it.

But alas, glasses are never good on someone, as I like to think, because now the whole campus hates me even more. I wonder. Is it because I'm nerdy? It makes cliché movies and teen fics so... Legit. But there are a few good souls around the Central Highschool of Ponyville City, I can actually name a few: Roseluck, Strawberry Sunrise, and of course, my own group of unusual friends, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie. And then, there are the meanies, I can, of course, name them all in my head too. I practically knew everyone in these halls. That's what being a Student Council does to you.

There's Dumbbell and his crew, who constantly loiters around sneaking in on students and taking their wallets, Fluttershy and I being their victim most of the time. I continuously report to Principal Mayor Mare-legit name, her first name really is Mayor-, although she doesn't seem to give them punishments no more than school service, suspension, and detention, so they never learned. To cut it short, there's also Trixie the Faux Magician, Starlight Glimmer the Trickster, yata-yata-yata...

Then there's the ultimate bully, one who calls herself queen bee. Yes, you guessed right. Sunset Shimmer. She is like a shark roaming these halls, ransacking every student's pockets, bags, and wallets for their lunch money or for her pure pleasure. I encountered her quite a few times, and I never liked the look she always has on her face. That smug and devious grin that showed how much she thought she ruled the world.

I always stayed clear of these types of people, but to no avail. We're in the same building, and that meant our encounters were never a mild chance. So that's how I knew today would be a bad day, because as soon as I turned a corner-

"Gimme your lunch money, bitch," Hoops snarled at me, his compadres laughing behind him as I was roughly shoved against the lockers.

"I-I don't-"

"LIAR!" He suddenly grabbed my cheeks in one calloused hand and forced my head to the side. "If you don't, how are you still breathing? All I ask for is your money, you nerd, and when I want something, I'll take it!"

"Hey! What'ya got there, Hoops?"

My heart sank into the pit of my stomach. Oh great. Not only am I gonna endure a beating from Dumbbell and his gang, I'm also gonna endure the pain of being in the mere presence of Sunset Shimmer. Brilliant.

Since my head was facing the other way, I couldn't see her face, but I can see Hoops from my peripheral vision, and he seems skittish but he remained smug.

"Oh, just our casual nerd, Sunny. Want in?"

"Sure, lemme have a looksy," Sunset said, and I gasped when I was suddenly pulled into a warm body. Sunset's arm was around me from the pull, her other hand grabbing my face gently but firmly to face her, and I bit back another gasp as her teal eyes burned with a hidden passion that I've never seen on her.

Our breathing became ragged, and I felt sparks from her simple touch. She cleared her throat and faced them, breaking our eye contact, which snapped me back to reality. I noticed our cheeks were slightly aflame, whether from our stare or embarrassment, none of us knew for sure. Even Hoops and the rest were giving us odd looks.

"You guys find someone else to bug, she's all mine," Sunset said and firmly tugged at my arm to the direction of where I came from. I was about to protest when Dumbbell shouted.

"Hey, you can't just do tha-" Dumbbell was quick to chase us, but when Sunset abruptly turned her head to scowl at him, he cowared slightly.

"I can do whatever I want, Dumb Bell! If you know who you're going up against, you should be smart enough to back off," she snarled menacingly, her eyes shining a faint teal glow as she bared her teeth daringly.

I clamped my mouth shut. Do her eyes glow like that whenever she gets mad? I've never really noticed until now.

"Fine, geez, go ahead and suck on that stupid book-freak, we're out," in an attempt to mask his fear, he turned and walked away, making his fellas follow along, but not before shooting us a nasty look.

Sunset and I were left alone. And there we stood in silence. But it was broken by Sunset, who looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Come to my party tonight at 9:00."

Stunned, my eyes widened up at her as I tried to make coherent words. To no avail. I managed to sound like a dying turtle more than anything.

"Watch out next time, four eyes," were her last words before she walked off, but I caught a glimpse of her thoughtful expression as she trotted away, leaving me be by myself and my thoughts, which consists mostly of the warm touch and electrifying gaze Sunset and I had shared, with the ringing bell faint in the background.

Worst part is, I wanted more.

Author's Note:

Hey peeps, to those of you who have witnessed my beastiality in my past story I apologise sincerely. I saw the error of my ways and thought, "why dont we fix it?" So, here you are, bask in the first three chapters, already done with the fourth, all I need to do is digitalise it, so yeah. Leave a feedback if I should stop, or continue, or if you like it so far. Promise I won't take too long for the story to end, at least between 10-15 chapters in total.