• Published 16th Jun 2018
  • 369 Views, 0 Comments

School of Equestrian Magic - virgoknight



Story of six magical mares entering the school of magic.

  • ...
 0
 369

chapter four sweet short dream

The pink earth mare was gonna go to bed early that very day, so she climbed into her bed burying herself in the covers.The spring was gone from her hair leaving her with mass of straight pink hair like a pool laying around her. but before slumber land hit a clatter of sounds was heard in the kitchen. She bounced off her bed making a cute springing sound as she approached her small kitchen. Inside were bags of flour and pot's scattered all over her floor, with odd looking hoof prints pressed into it.

"Hmm how od.." before she finished her sentence her right knee felt wobbly.

Her very own shadow grinned on its own and tried to wrap itself around her, She reacted within a hair's inch tumbling away from the shadow still standing there. Something rose from her shadow a cloven hoof pony with fur as dark as the shadow that it came from.

"Very perceptive miss pie, we have come to induct you into our school of tricks and pranks." it spoke but the voice feels like it comes from all around.

Pinkie pie cocked her head and grinned "Tricks and pranks sounds like fun,But I don't think you mean my kind of fun do you."

It laughed a bit forcefully and then sprang forth to attack at astonishing speed. The earth mare just reacted by dodging its furious attacks upon her body but just barely each time. The creature leaped into air floating there as he began casting a shadow spell which he blasted into the ceiling. The entire room became void of any light, nothing but blindness could remain in the room.

You hear a gasp and quick inhales as Pinkie pie tried to fight back her own fears as it threatened to drown her in darkness.

"You are correct this is our kind of fun miss pie." darkness spoke in all directions once again.

"I must giggle at this silliness.." she attempted to sing but was drowned out by the creature laughing obnoxiously.

Tendrils of mana were beginning to wrap around the pony as she struck out with her hooves, fear and panic won her heart limiting her abilities.

"You will be... WHAT!" the creature screamed as darkness parted from the room illuminating a pink mare wrapped in dark magic pinning her to the floor.

"So you will be my friend after all thank you thank you." words directed at the black mare entering the room dressed in battle mage regalia.

"Thou dreams called to me Pinkie and I saw that you were in trouble." Her cutie mark blazed with luminescent energy as she summoned her list of spells to her aid.

"You will not have her, her chaos would better serve me as my servant!" it shouted as its visage grew more gnarled.

Standing there was a decaying form of a pony twisted with so much dark energy it was hard to look upon. Luna was amazed she remember taking a little nap before her and sister talked with Twilight. She felt a sudden pang of slumber tinged with odd urgency. As soon as she fell asleep a great pull, yanked her into this dream watching this cruel battle ensue.

"My doubts have cleared for the most part Pinkie pie allow me to be your friend." She extended her hoof in friendship while some doubt remains she could not lose to it now.

Sparks of unique mana spilled forth from both mares as pink and black combined creating a small explosion, releasing the captured mare from her confines. Pinkie pie ocean blue eye's had stars in them as she gasp at luna who was rescuing her in her own dream. Both of them could feel the friendship magic inside of them grow as they stood by each other facing the disfigured darkened creature before them.

"Hi my name is Pinkie pie and here's a cupcake for your eye!" She bounced in place as her dream came under her control, confections of every kind surrounding her as her smile grew larger.

"Lets double the fun, I shall be on par with my star!" she giggled from watching the infectious grinning pony.

A large moon was growing behind all the confections causing the confections to orbit the large planar existence. Both mares looked at each in appreciation, before they pointed their hooves at the enemy.

The twisted dream creature only had two words to say "Oh buck." Before he was covered with frosting and pressed upon by a large star. He was barely gripping the dreamscape as the combined efforts of the mares dream powers was pushing him from Pinkies realm.

"I will be back chaotic one and I will make you mine!" he growled as his presence vanished like a nails dragged across a chalk board painfully.

"Hurray Luna saved me from the nasty, thank you I know we should throw you a awesome you beat the bad guy in dream land party." confetti exploded from her mane as she stared breathlessly at the dreaming magus.

"I am sorry little pink one, that I could not help sooner but no longer I want to invite you to join the testing tomorrow please come." Luna asked her heart steeling itself once again.

Pinkie eyed the magus with a frosting covered smile "Okie dokie lokie see you when I wake up then would you like one pancake or thirteen?"

"Huh?" Luna awoke to the smell of delicious smell of pancakes being cooked in the kitchen.

"Sister dear I know you are hungry would you like some pancakes?" came an almost heavenly voice beyond her room.

Luna responded with a bit of a grin at her lips "Thirteen would be nice Celly."

There was a pause and a laugh from the kitchen "You might actually put on some weight Wuuna."