• Published 10th Feb 2018
  • 1,714 Views, 10 Comments

My Little Pony: More Then Meets The Eye - Same2



After strange event all over equestria. Rainbow dash, Applejack, rarity, Fluttershy,pinke, and Twilight discover a dark secret can they keep it secret, or will it destroy equestria.

  • ...
1
 10
 1,714

S1 E2: Strange New Friend

LAST TIME ON MY LITTLE PONY: MORE THEN MEETS THE EYE

"Twilight its just a meteor shower" The young dragon said with a face of confusion.

"Last time i saw the meteor shower, it was when i had taken over that village" Starlight said with a sad tone. Spike sat next to her. He put his hand on her shoulder as she looked up at him.

the Pegasus said as angel started to jump up and down. as she grabbed her bag and left. on a mat in the floor it said. "HOME OF FLUTTERSHY"

" Dirty cheater" Aj said as she ran after her

"Ugh sometimes i wonder why i chose to be a dress maker" A white pony with purple hair said to herself

but two look really strange to Twilight, one looked like a triangle, she couldn't tell but it looked purple. and another one that looked like a square with a hump at the top. it looked orange. not only did it add to her suspension that the didn't pass. it looked like that crashed in the everfree forest.

she still had a giant suspension. she just hoped that this wouldn't bit her in the neck later.


In cloudsdale a giant gather was full of Pegasus race. line up was Rainbow, Derpy, Cloud Kicker and Soarin. After the referee waved the green flag the 4 Pegasus were off at high speeds, a 5 lap race seemed fair to Cloud Kicker and Derpy. but in reality there nothing compared to Rainbow and Soarin, as they came around for the final lap Rainbow was confident that she would win. but at the last second before she passed the finish line a pony soared by her winning. After the race Rainbow saw the culprit. it was a Pegasus that looked exactly like her. but it was definitely a stallion. it was white, his hair was black, his eyes blue.

"Um excuse me, who are you?" Rainbow asked the mysterious stallion. the Stallion looked at her. he chuckled to himself.

"The names Jazz"



"Jazz eh, sounds a bit cliché" Rainbow said jokingly

"I'm cliché, coming from the girl name rainbow, whos hair is literally a rainbow.." Jazz said in response.

"hey, what are those things on your ears" Rainbow said confused.

"oh these, ill show you" jazz said as he pressed a button with his Hoof and it started to grow until the blue shades came out from the sides connecting in the middle right over his nose.

"Whoa what are those?" Rainbow asked in amazement.

"These, there visors" Jazz said.

"Could i get them?" Rainbow asked.

"Nope, the lab where there made were burned down when they tried to make the full out version" Jazz said.

"Full out version?" Rainbow asked.

"Oh these are Prototypes" Jazz said as rainbow mouth dropped.

"No way, you must be lying" Rainbow said.

"Nope, I'm being truthful. there prototypes" Jazz said. "Now, i believe theres a party in ponyville, so see ya" Jazz said as he flew away for ponyville. even if she wanted to follower him, she had the meeting with the other girls. she was not looking forward to there reactions, especially applejack's.


"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A STALLION BEAT YOU, AHAHAHAHAHA" Applejack yelled as she laughed uncontrollably. Rainbow looked so embarrassed. after what felt like forever, applejack finally stopped. "AHAHAhahaha haa, oh gosh i needed that sugar cube" Applejack said as she whipped away a tear.

"Ugh" Rainbow said as she got up and headed for the door.

"Um rainbow where your going?" Twilight asked.

"I don't need to take this, I'm going to vinyl's party" Rainbow said as she left twilight tower and headed to vinyl's place for her party.


Where she got there, she recognized the song playing, in the middle she saw the other ponys staring at something. when see saw what it was, she saw jazz busting moves, backflips, break dancing. pretty much everything. After he finished, he lleft the dance circle and he was just standing around when rainbow approached him.

"Oh hey rainbow" Jazz said surprised.

"Hey jazz" Rainbow said.

"I liked your moves, why didn't you tell me you could dance?" rainbow asked.

"Well why did you think they called me jazz?" Jazz responded.

" i never thought of that" Rainbow said. " I mean, at first someone could think you play music like vinyl"

"True" jazz said with a shrug. Rainbow for some reason didn't fell like her new friend was telling the truth fully, theres something he's hiding, from where he came from, or where he got the visors. just something told her he wasn't be fully truthful. but she couldn't confront him about it.. She spotted his cutie mark, and she was really confused by it.

"Hey jazz, whats your cutie mark" Rainbow said to him very confused.

"Cutie mark?" Jazz said confused himself.

"Your special talent..." Rainbow said to jazz very confused about his reaction.

"Oh that, when i was younger i loved to make groups, one of my groups was that very logo. so it was my special talent, i do wish i could change it. because my talent is more of a dancer" Jazz said.

"Dancers that work better with others, great news we have partner dances" Vinyl said on her mic.

"so you want to do that?" Rainbow asked.

"Can you dance?" Jazz said with a kinda jokingly, and confidently tone.

"Your challenging me?" Rainbow said with a sarcastic tone.

"If you wish" Jazz said while he sighed himself and rainbow up for partner dances. "Just don't get upset when i out dance you"

"Oh, your on" Rainbow said with a grin. One by one Dancers went up, either being Meh to being terriable. some were okay. but then Jazz and rainbow were called up rainbow gave vinyl the CD for there song.

During the beginning beats just knocking there heads, they seem pretty basic, but when the base dropped they went all out. Dancing like never seen before. Rainbow heard remarks like "Its like there trying to out dance each other" witch they kinda were. They danced there hearts out until the song ended.

[End song or let it finish, your chose]

they actually won the trophy of the contest. Everyone was congratulating them for there win. After that they left, and Rainbow kept the trophy.


"In a pit in the everfree forest a Black ship was crashed. inside a giant monster was looking at a screen. the screen was mostly dark pink with purple outline in some places.

"Sir, a recent Energon spike was detected in the Planets local's town, My Lord" A giant monster said as it approached the other one, obviously small then the other.

"Good" The Monster said as he looked at the screen with a sudden grin.