• Published 13th Jan 2018
  • 530 Views, 1 Comments

Crepusculo's A Thousand and One Tales - Crepusculo



I have so many ideas festering in my head that I need to get out! And what better way then as previews!

  • ...
 1
 530

Sirens, Tacos and Jailbreaks- Preview (Edited)

Preview 01

This is based off from my favorite scene from 'Harold and Kumar go to White Castle'.

Summary: When both Adagio and Aria have been arrested and it is up to Sonata to bail them out, much to their dismay and despair.

Chapter length: Original meant to be a one-shot however I could change my mind and have the sirens take their trip to some fast food joint, one full of peril and wacky encounters. I feel I can write around ten chapters if I decide on the latter.

(Scene- Sitting in their holding cell both Aria and Adagio watch as every single cop of the small station runs out, acting like a bunch of toddlers who've just seen Santa Claus giving out ice cream. All because they just got a Code O.)

Sirens, Tacos and Jailbreaks

Aria could only look on in sheer disbelief at she had just seen. She got up and pressing her face against the bars, took a good look on the other side and confirmed that there wasn't a single cop in sight. They had left her, Adagio and the other offenders in their holding cells completely unguarded.

Unable to comprehend the sheer idiocy of the so-called police Aria backed away from the bars and all but fall back into her seat. Feeling a migraine coming on Aria began rubbed her temples as she took in a deep breath. She then decide to voice out some of her frustration to Adagio. After all they were sisters, no reason that they both shouldn't be suffering from the stupidity they've just seen.

“THAT'S suppose to be the poli-”

“SHHH” Adagio rudely cut off Aria's rant which instantly angered the purple girl.

“Did seriously jus-” Aria began only to be 'shhh' again by Adagio, who added in a small glare before immediately turning away from Aria and stared up at the ceiling, confusion on her face as her eyes searched for something.

None of which Aria really noticed, far too enraged to think of anything else other than punch Adagio in the face.

“I dare you to-”

“SSHHH!! BE QUIET!” Adagio snapped at Aria, who began grinding her teeth out of the new found rage she felt.

“Oh it is on now you little bitc-”

“SHHH! Listen!” Adagio cut her off again, bringing up a hand in the 'stop' gesture which in Aria's rage-clouded mind translated to being flipped off by Adagio. But before she could lunge at poofy haired girl before her Adagio turned back to her with a hand by her ear and questioning frown on her face. “Do you hear that?”

Confused Aria forgot her anger for the moment at Adagio's sudden question. Curious she mimicked her leader and strained her ear for whatever it was the diva was hearing. At first all she heard was the natural sounds of an empty police station the ticking clocks, electric hums and even dripping water. She even hear the other offenders snoring, farting and other noises she didn't care or want to know about. She was about to snap at Adagio again until she finally heard it.

“It's coming from the air ducts,” Aria said as she and Adagio looked up at said source, trying to figure out what was making that sound. As it grew louder and closer Aria's eyes widen as she recognized it. “It's the Mission Impossible theme!”

“It is?” Adagio asked with a frown as she listened and cringed as it went on, “Are you sure? Cause it sounds like that time I went to the drug store for some cold medicine and hooked up with that cute pharmacist and brought her over to our place for some fun.”

“We swore NEVER TO SPEAK of that night. EVER!” Aria said, her face red out of both anger and embarrassment.

“Hey you were the one with the cold who kept whining for someone to go,” Adagio said with a straight face that broke out into a lecherous smirk, “And you're the one that ended up joining us and made that cute little thing scre-”

“WE. SWORE. TO. NEVER. SPEAK. OF. IT. AGAIN. EVER!” Aria growled out through gritted teeth, a fiery glare aimed right at the smirking Adagio, “And it does sound anything like THAT at all!”

“It would if it were loude-”

“NO! It wouldn't!” Aria snapped, cutting her cellmate off and pointed at the air duct, “It's someone trying to sing the Mission Impossible theme! And badly at that!”

“Huh,” Adagio began as she focused on the sound again, “well what do you know you're right! And the voice sounds kind of familiar.”

“It does?” Aria asked taken aback and as she too focused on the sound, that was growing louder, and felt an unease well up in her gut as she too recognized the voice going 'nana nananaaa da da da nanannananaaaa'.

“Yeah,” Adagio said as she and Aria both got up and looked at the exposed air duct infront of their cell, “and it does an awful lot like-”

“Oh please no!” Aria cried as she banged her head against the bars, “Please gods above spare us!”

A loud 'WAH!' was soon heard along with the sounds of metal bending and a body hitting the floor followed by an 'ouchies'. The source however soon recovered and quickly got by on her feet as she struck a pose, chest out and hands at her hips.

“Aria! Dagi! I've here to bail you out of jail!” Sonata declared heroically as she closed her eyes and awaited for them to praise her and cheer.

“We're over here you idiot!” Sonata's eyes snapped opened at Aria's words, sounding tired and dazed, as she looked to her right and two cells down saw both Adagio and Aria looking at her the best they could through the bars. She then looked back at the cell before her and saw a pink girl with really long hair and some creepy looking black guy dressed as a genie. The girl just smiled as she blew a raspberry and waved happily at her while the guy just smiled, making him look even creepier.

“Hi.” He said and Sonata could feel an eerie chill pass right through her. Hesitatingly she brought up a hand and waved at the pair as she gave them an unease smile, “Hi, uh, bye?”

Not waiting for a response Sonata zipped towards her sisters' cell as fast as she could and retook her previous pose. “Aria! Dagi! I've here to bail you out of jail!”

“....” Adagio and Aria just stared at Sonata silently, the girl obviously waiting for something from them. What it was they had no clue or care at the moment. Seeing as Aria would rather cave her own skull in then talk to Sonata, it was up to Adagio to take care of things.

“So do you have the money?” Adagio asked with a hint of hope in her voice, hope that was crushed when Sonata looked at her with a puzzled look.

“Money? What money?” She asked innocently as Adagio's head drop with a loud sigh and slumped against the metal bars.

“I wonder if can hang myself with my own pigtails?” Aria wondered as she examined her hair before looking up at Adagio's own, a big puffy suffacat- “Hey Dagi come here a sec!”

Author's Note:

Well? Did you like it? Hate? Should I keep a one shot or make into a parody of the movie I'm basing it on? Or should I scrap it?

Please let me know what you thought of it in the comments section below.

Next entry: Rise of the Four Overlords, Inspired by The Rise of Darth Vulcan and Overlord (anime).