• Published 5th Apr 2020
  • 799 Views, 5 Comments

Mlp Fim Next Gen New beginnings - Mystic lover



The story of mane 6 children of how they meet and learn about growing up and the magic of friendship

  • ...
0
 5
 799

The New Beginning

In the castle of friendship there was complete silence except for the hoofsteps of the Royal guards. There were snores coming from a room with a magenta door belonging to Princess Galaxy Twilight Star Sentry.

Princess Galaxy Twilight Star Sentry also known as Galaxy Light was the alicorn foal of the princess of friendship Twilight Sparkle and Captain of the Ponyvillian Royal Guard Flash sentry. She had a light pink beige fur coat with highlights of blue and magenta in her mane, tail and big wings.

Galaxy Light was sleeping peacefully in her room decorated with stars on the walls and a telescope in the middle of the room which she uses to watch the night sky which is her favourite time of day.

She wakes up and rubs her eyes, as she heads towards her balcony. In her balcony, she watches the moon setting as the sun was rising. It created a gorgeous scene. This was Galaxy Light's daily morning routine.

She went to her bathroom and brushed her teeth, then took a nice shower before brushing her mane and placing her Princess' accessories on herself. There was a knock on the door and Galaxy Light replied come in and it was her mother who walked in the room.

"Morning my princess sleep well?" Twilight asked as she hugged her daughter.

"Sure did mum so what are we going to be doing today?" Galaxy Light answered using her magic to levitate her to do list and quill.

"Well I'm going to have a meeting maybe we can read for a bit and then you have some free time to yourself" Twilight responsed walking out of the room with Galaxy Light.

"Oh yes we are going to read" Galaxy Light said smiling with her mother.

As Princesses Galaxy Light and Twilight sparkle were walking, the guards stood up straight as sign of being ready for duty.
Both Princesses arrived at the library as Twilight levitated her daughter's favourite book. Galaxy and Twilight were really interested by the book. Then suddenly the captain of the royal guard of Ponyville; Flash sentry enters the library and kisses Twilight on the cheek and salutes to Galaxy who repeats the gesture giggling.

"I knew that I would find the both of you in here, I mean you both enjoy reading." Flash says in a childish way.

"Yes we both are alike it must be so horrible so the girls have arrived?" Twilight asked in sacarsm earning glares and giggles from her husband and daughter.

"Sure have, they're waiting for you in the throne room ready for the meeting," Flash replies as he heads to the library's door.

"Sorry Gala but I have to go maybe you would like to go explore the town and make some friends?" Twilight asked hoping she would once leave the castle and make some friends.

"No thanks mom but reading sounds more comfortable than making friends. You know I love being alone with my books."

"I know sweetie but friends are important in life. I used to think like you until my friends helped me reach my full potential" Twilight emphasised by showing her wings to Galaxy.

"I didn't know that but I'm fine just like this as it's one of my hobbies" Galaxy explained not really agreeing with her mother's wishes about her making friends.

Twilight just sighed walking towards her husband after kissing Galaxy on her forehead. Flash and Twilight walk through the corridors, going inside the throne room with the Mane 5 and Spike sitting in their thrones having a conversation.

"Morning, guys I guess you're wondering what this meeting is about?" Twilight greeted her friends who did the same back looking shocked that Twilight know what they were talking about.

"Hey Twi sometimes you freak me out how you know us really well." Spike said earning agreeable nods from their friends.

Twilight just giggles and rolled her eyes to Spike's statement as she sits next to him on her throne.
"As you know we been friends for over a decade now but it's not the reason I asked for you here, not all of it anyway," stated Twilight staring at her friends before continuing speaking .

"Galaxy has been isolating herself from ponies so me and Flash sometimes don't know what to do" Twilight looked worried her eyes glistening as if she were about to cry.

"if only we knew a pony who once didn't believe in the important values of friendship in her life since she was a filly"
remarked Applejack as everypony and dragon looked at Twilight with a look of amusement.

Twilight blinked in embarrassment taking the moment to consider the irony of the element of honesty's statement. Her daughter symbolises herself during her fillyhood in Canterlot.

"alright you might have a point of how alike Twilight and Galaxy are. After all like mother like daughter a wise mare told me once" replied Flash Sentry receiving a loving embrace from his lover.

"it is going to be okay, we will help find a way to resolve Galaxy's issue" reminded Rarity as she heard cheers of approval.

Twilight felt grateful for having such great help from her best friends. The Mane six along with Spike and Flash got in a group hug as they are all felt love filling them. They all thought of a way of making Galaxy realise the magic of friendship.

"oh lookie here I got an idea on how to find the solution to our answers" exclaimed Pinkie Pie with an expression of hope in her team mates' eyes in the room.

The elements of harmony cast their sights at Pinkie pie before all shouting "What?!".