• Published 15th Mar 2018
  • 345 Views, 2 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Shadow of Everfree - Cosmic_joke



20 years before the Stable Dweller emerged, Red Eye set forth from his own Stable to fix the Wasteland in his own way. Bus he wasn't the only one to leave, and not even the biggest danger to the world...

  • ...
 2
 345

Introduction

Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria...

...there came a day when equinity could no longer support itself. When lines were drawn, redrawn, crossed, and eventually erased, all in the name of sustainability. Once-peaceful neighbors turned on each other in the name of progress and necessity, to claim what was theirs and what they wished was theirs, despite all opposition. Two great powers emerged: the young Roaman Empire, and the newly militarized Royal Equestrian Army. Two nations whose sole reason for existence was to wipe the other off the face of the world and lay claim to what remained, at any cost. In the end, it was their downfall. In dedicating all of their resources towards destruction rather than survival, they were unprepared for their own failures.

But three friends had made a plan: they founded a company, Stable-Tec, to preserve equinity in case the worst should happen. One hundred and twenty two underground survival shelters, or Stables, were built to house a small percentage of the population. It wasn't nearly enough to save everyone, but it was enough to set the public's mind at relative ease. And when the worst came, when the Mutually Assured Destruction of war had finally reared its head on Equestria, equinity was not, as many had feared, wiped out. Instead, that horrible day was merely a prologue to the next bloody chapter of pony history.

Nearly two hundred years later, the inhabitants of this blasted world survive, unchanged amid the radiation. Civilization is on its way steadily back, although a far cry from the levels that it was back before the apocalypse. New monsters roam the lands, the forests run rampant and untended, and new evils lurk in the shadows.

This is a new world, but the wars are still fought - for peace, for life, for survival.

And war... war, never changes.

Author's Note:

Intro to my story, I'll probably rewrite this later as I get better at this.
I've been meaning to write this book for two years, can you believe it? Ever since I first played Shadow of Mordor, I knew what my story would be. And now that the sequel,Shadow of War has come out, I know how my story will end.