• Published 28th Nov 2017
  • 257 Views, 2 Comments

Glorious Ectonia - Bzero

  • ...
 2
 257

CHAPTER 3 : BEAUTIFUL LIGHT

"Thanks You Spike, Twilight For Everything I Can't Imagine If I'm Not Stranded Here, There So Much Bad Ponies Out There, Pirates That's What I Worry About, "


"Everything Come With A Reason, Your Arrival Here Have A Reason Too But We Still Don't Know What It Is, "


*Beep Beep Beep* Sound Heard From Professor Room.


"What Is That Strange Sound? " Spike Ask.


"Oh That's My MRT-300, I Should Check It I Think It's From Kami, Excuse Me" Professor Leave Spike And Twilight, But Twilight And Spike Follow Him Because Curios .


"Ah Yes Thank You Kami, I Always Can Count You, " Professor Talking With Hologram Of Kami.


"WOAH What Is That Professor? " Both Of They Amazed With Professor Technology.


"This Is MRT-300 Or Mid Range Telecommunications, It's Used To Talk With Other Ponies Out There In Same Solar System, " Professor Explain.


"So Ectonian Ponies Didn't Use Mails Or Scrolls To Talk With Each Other? "Spike Ask


"We Rarely Used That Because Of Our Technology Made It Better And Faster, " Professor Smiling.


"Twilight Can You Bring Me To Cabterlot, I want to give something to Princess As My Thanks, "


"Oh Sure, Let's Go Then, " They Leaving Castle.


"MORNING TWILIGHT AND PROFESSOR" Other Mane 6 Surprising Greet.


"Morning Girls, " Twilight Reply.


"Why You Looks Sad Twilight Is There Something Wrong? " Pinkie Ask


"Nothing Happened Just Little Bit Tired, Anyway We Will Go To Canterlot You Girls Should Come With Us, " Twilight Invite.


"Why? " Pinkie Ask.


"I Want To Meet Princess And Gift For Save Me And Allow Me To Stay Here, " Professor Explain.


"So.. you Are leaving now? "Rainbow ask.


"I'm sorry rainbow, I want to stay here longer but I can't stay any longer my world need me, " Professor Explain Again.


"Let's Go To CANTERLOT, " Pinkie Exciting .


They Leave Castle and go to train station, they take a way from sweet apple and the waterfall they take a train to canterlot. The Trip Feels So Fast Even They Didn't Realize They Already Arrived.


"Let's Get Out, " Spike Get Out From Train And Followed By Mane 6 And Professor.


They Go Ahead To Castle And Meet Princess.


"Good Morning Princess" They All Greetings


"Good Morning You All, What A Nice To See You All, " Celestial Reply.


"Um.. Princess I Want To Say Thank You For Saving Me And Allowing Me To Live Here, Today My Friend Want To Take Me Back To Ectonia.-" Take Something From His Bag.

"-I Hope You Will Accept My Gift As My Thanks, It Is 'Stapper' You Can See Galaxy Near Your Planet, We Can See Here Is Equestria And Heeeeeerrrreeee Ectonia.

There are a lot other planet out there but not always have ponies life. There is a lot dead planet like here it's Mars ponies can't live there because too near with sun, "


"Oh Thank You Professor, It's Might Be Helpful Later," Celestia Reply.


"Your Welcome Princess, I'm Sorry Girls I Don't Have Any Gift For You But I Have An Idea.... Why Don't All Of You Come To Take Holiday On Ectonia," Professor Said.


"I.. I.. Don't Know Professor," Twilight Worried.


"PARTY AT Ectonia *Pinkie party canon Sound,"


"What Are You Worried About Twilight ? Holiday At Ectonia How Awesome Is That,"


"I Don't Know Rainbow It Doesn't Feels Right, Um.. Princess Celestia What Is Your Advice About This?" Twilight Ask Celestia.


"It's Good For You And Your Friends Twilight, Maybe You Can Learn Something There And You Can Teach Other Ponies About What You Learn At Ectonia, And Please Take Care Yourself And Your Friends Twilight," Princess Allow Them To Go To Ectonia.


"Oh Yeah Ectonia I'm Coming," Rainbow Fly Happily.


"I Wonder What Creatures They Have There," Fluttershy Continue.


"I Should Prepare Myself Too Look Elegant And Fabulous," Rarity Became Rarity.


"Let's Go To Ectonia-" Pinkie Jumping Outside And Comeback Inside "- How I Can Go To Ectonia?"


"By Spaceship Pinkie By Spaceship," Professor Explain And Everbody Laughs.


"And Where Is The Spaceship-" Spaceship Sounds Heard "-I Guess That's My Spaceship,"


Kim Kami Arrived With Professor's Spacehip, It's Huge With Dark Green Colour And A Lot Blinking Blue Light At Every Part of The Ship. The Door Open And Become A Stairs Then Appear Unicorn With Dark Brown Colored And Small Body, With Messy Orange-yellow Mane.


"Hi All," Dark Brown Unicorn Greets.


"Kami, Finally You Come-" Professor Come Over To Kami "- Girls He Is Kim Kami What i'm talking about he is my assistant," Introducing Kami With Mane 6 And Princess.


"Hi Kami," Mane 6 Warm Greets With TheirVery Cute Face Smile.


"Your Highness, Thank You For Saving And Take Care Professor Here, I'm Sorry If He Incriminate You," Kami Smiling To Princess.


"It's My Responsible To Take Care Pony In Equestria, And Please Take Care This Girls," Celestia Leave A Trusteeship.


"I Will Your Highness," Kami Replied.


"Why Don't You Prepare Yourself First, I And Kami Will Prepare The Ship For Your Holiday, And I Will Go To Castle Of Friendship When We Ready," Professor Explaining The Holiday Plan.


"You Right Professor, Come On Girls," Twilight And Her Friends Leaving Castle And Go Back To Ponyville.


"Once Again Thank You Princess,"


"Your Welcome Professor,"


Professor And Kami Leave The Castle And Entering His Spaceship, And Professor Take His Stuff From Box In Corner and then he go to cockpit with a lot of monitors, Levers and buttons.


"Kami, How Can You Got My Message From Here?" Professor Ask.


"I Think You Are Just Lucky Professor," Kami Answer Easily.


"Thanks Kami, And Thanks For Bring My Stuff Too I Forgot To Bring Them,"


"It's My Job To Help You Professor," Pressing A Lot Buttons And Moving A Lot Lever "-We Ready To Take Off Professor Where Should We Go?"


"We Need To Pickup Our Guest At Ponyville First Kami, Use Stealth Procedure" Professor Explain And Ponting Way To Ponyville.


"Aye Aye Captain," They Both Bring The Spaceship To Ponyville.


Before They Arrived They Turn Off The Stealth Procedure And Land Off At Front Off Castle And Then Kami Honking. *Beep Beep.. And Mane 6 Come And Enter The Spaceship.

They Amazed By Futuristic Interior


"Welcome To 'Beauty Hollow' You Can Put Your Bag Here, And There You Can Sleep And If You Want To Enjoy Stars Outside Come Sit At Front And Please Don't Touch Anything," Professor Explain.


While Looking Around They Put Their Bag At Corner And Go To Front Seat To Enjoy The Trip.


"Touch," Pinkie Touching Random Buttons And Wiper Activated.


"Don't Touch," Professor Warn Pinkie.


"Touch," Laser Shot At Random Asteroid.


"PINKIE!" Everypony Shout.


"Sorry, I Can't Control Myself," Pinkie Smiling.


Equestria Become Shrinking And Shrinking Until They Can't See It, They Can See A Lot Of Asteroid Hovering At Space, Beautiful Stars And A Lot Other Space Thing.


"Wow I Can't Believe This, It Such Beautiful Views I Ever Seen," Rarity Amzed.


"Yeah Rarity, It's So Awesome Look At That Hasty Asteroid How Cool Is That," Rainbow Continue.


"That's Star Looks Very Similar To Angel, Oh I Missed Him Already,"


"Who Take Your Animals Fluttershy?" Professor Ask.


"I Tell To Discord To Take Care My Animals While I Leaving," Fluttershy Explain.


"Oh No I Forgot To Ask Spike Come With Us, I Feels Really Bad To Spike," Twilight Realizing.



"Enjoying Scenery Not Perfect Without Drinking My Cider, Here For Everypony,"


"Thanks Applejack," Everypony Thanking.


"Um.. Professor, Why Our Drinks Didn't Hovering There Is No Gravity Here?" Twilight Ask.


"It's Because Our Gravity System, Finish Your Drink And Be Prepared," Professor Explaining And Pull Lever Down And Everypony start hovering.


"WOW I'm Flying Looks I Walking In The Air Uh Uh Uh Uh" Pinkie Dancing In The Air.


"I Feel Very Wierd, What Actually Happening," Rarity Feels Dizzy.


"I Turn Off The Gravity System," Professor Explain.


"So This Will Happen If There Is No Gravity At Equestria Right Professor?" Applejack Ask.


"Yep You're Right.


"Can You Turn It On Again Please I feels So... Dizy," Rarity Hovering Flighty And Start Crashing At Anything.


"Let Me Help You Rarity," Fluttershy Fly And Help To Control Rarity From Hovering.


"Ok I Will Turn It On Again Hang On," Professor Pull The Lever Up And Everypony Start Fall Down.


"Aw.." Everypony Fell.


"Oops My Bad, I Should Turn It On Slowly," Everpony Laughing At Themselves.


It's Very Long Trip And Everypony Feels Sleepy, They Decided To Take Sleep Behind Cockpit.

T
"Good Night Professor Good Night Kami, You Come In?" Twilight Said.


"No Twilight I Need To Help Kami To Drive This Spaceship," Professor Explaining And Twilight Leave Him.


While Everypony Sleeping, Professor And Kami Thinking About Mane 6 Trip.


"Professor Where You Gonna Bring This Girls?" Kami Ask.


"I Don't Know Kami, I Think I Will Bring It To My House And Go Sightseeing In Ectonia," Professor Answer.


"Are You Sure Professor?" Kami Ask Again.


"It's Ok Kami I Will Take Care Of It," Professor Easily Answer.


"Ok Then Professor,"


After Few Minutes Professor Fall Asleep.


"Professor?-" Take A Look At Professor "- Oh You Sleeping It's Okay Professor Our Way Is Clear No More Asteroids,"


After Few Hours All Of They Awake Because The Ship Is Shaking And Everyone Wondering What Happen.


"WE ARE UNDER ATTACK PROFESSOR, ACTIVATING DEFENSE SYSTEM" Kami Shout And Pushing A Lot Buttons.


"Who Attacked Us?" Twilight Ask.


"Pirates Twilight, But Don't Worry Girls We Can Handle It, Kami Prepare Connect The Communication And Prepare Our Weapon Just In Case,"


Communication Connected And New Monitor Appear With Pony Shadow.


"Well Well Well Looks What We Found Guys," A Lot Ponies Laughing.


"Captain Danger Please Give Me More Time I Don't Have Bits Right Now," Professor Begging.


"Ha Ha Ha, Dinu You Know I Don't Like Waiting Do You? Well What Should We Do To A Liar?" Captain Danger Ask To Her Crew.


"KILL IT" All Captain Danger Shout.


"Please Captain Danger I Will Double The Payments," Professor Begging.


"Too Late Dinu, Do It Guys,"

They Start Shooting At Professor's Ship, But They Have Special Shield Defending The Ship,


"Why That Pony With Magnificent Voice Hate You Professor? What You Say To Her?" Rarity Ask.


"I Borrow One Million Bits From Her For My Research, And I Promise To Return It Double," Professor Explain.


"One Million Bits? You Can Buy Anything With That," Applejack Commenting.


"What Should We Do Know Professor?" Twilight Ask Again.


"We Fight Back, We Have Laser Beam We Can Shoot Them Down," Rainbow Pressing The Button Pinkie Pressed Before.


The Laser Shot And Activating Their Defense System, Communication Reconnected.


"WOAH, I Impressed With Your Stupidity, You Can't Harm My 'Mega Saturn', Guys Stop Shooting Them, " Captain Danger Ordering Their Crew To Stop.


"Thank You Captain, " Professor Thanking.


"Now Guys Release The Beast, "


"Oh My Goodness She Gonna Use Animal To Hurt Us, " Fluttershy Scared.

The Beast Come Out From Captain Danger's Spaceship, and it was a huge laser Canon with glowing red colour, *cinkkkkkkkkk The Beam Is Charging.


"Oh No It's Beast From 'Marco&Polo' It Will Destroy Our Ship, Kami Use BED, " Professor Told Kami To Use Bed, Kami Pressing buttons And Pull Some Lever.


"Bed? -" Pinkie Take Bed From Behind And Throw Him At Window "-Professor It's Sounds Good But Doesn't Work, "


Professor's Spaceship Travel Fast As Light Leaving Captain Danger. But Captain Danger Following Up They.

But Professor's Spaceship Getting Slower Over Time, And Captain Danger Getting g Closer.


"Oh No They Getting Closer, " Rarity Said.


"Our Engine Is Leak Professor, " Kamk Explaining Beeping Sounds.


"Ha ha ha, you think you can get away from me again, I already upgrade my spaceship at 'Marco&polo' I have my own 'Burn Effect Drive' Now You Can't Run Again, "


"I'm Sorry Guys Trip is Over, I Will Give Myself As Payments And I Will Work For Her. OK Captain You Win Please Let My Friends Free And Will Be Your Assistant. "


"Professor There Must Be Another Way," Twilight Said.


"We Can Make Cupcake Or Trade With Cider, " Pinkie Giving Example.


"Or We Can Make Gorgeous Dresses For Her," Rarity Continued .


"Dinu You're Not Worth One Million Bits, You And All Your Friends Must Work For Me-" Captain Danger Crew Talk To Her Slowly "-You're Lucky Dinu, Come On Guys Leave Him Alone, "

Captain Danger Leave Fast As Light, While 5 White Blue Spaceships Come To Professor.


"It's Space Police What A Lucky Day, " Professor Explain.


"Actually , I Turn SOS Alert On, " Kami Explaining .


"That's Nice Kami, " Applejack Compliment Kami.


*Communication Connected


"Can I Have Your Spaceship ID And Where You Come From, " Officer Ask.


"It's Mx-05 And We From Ectonia Planet ID 143.190 And Here My License If It Necessary, " Kami Sent It With Small Blue Teleporter.


"license And Spaceship ID Confirmed, What Are Your Problem Kami, " Officer Ask.


"We Got Attacked By Pirates And Our Engine Leak, " Kami Explain.


"We Will Tow Your Spaceship To Nearest Workshop Here Please Turn Off Your Engine, "

One Of The Spaceship Move To Front And Releasing Electric Cable And Pull Professor's Spaceship To Workshop.


"Thank You Officer, " Kami Disconnecting The Communication.


After They Spaceship Got Repaired, They Continue Her Journey To Ectonia.


"Why Don't We Use SOS Alert Earlier? " Twilight Ask.


"Space Is Dangerous, Maybe We Attract Another Spaceship With Massive Weapon, "
Kami Explain.


"When I Use B.E.D. I Try To Get Close As Possible With Police Station, "



"Thank You Kamj You Save Our Life, " Professor Thanking.


"Anyway Let's Go To Ectonia It Will Take 1 Hour Only From Here I Know Blackhole To Get There Fast, "

Kami Explaining A Lot Thing While They On The Journey, And Then They Arrived At Front Blackhole.

"WOW That's Awesome, " Rainbow Dash A amazed.


"It's Beautiful, " Rarity And Applejack Continue.


They Amazed By Blackhole With A Lot Of Stars Inside.


"Hang On Girls Use Your Seat belt We Gonna Enter Blackhole, "

They Enter Black Hole And Watch A Lot Happening It Like And Drug Effect They Feels Fly Happy Sad Angry At Same Time, With Tornado Effect.

After 1 Hour inside Blackhole They Finally Out.


"Wewewewe I'm A Princess, " Twilight Random Says.

"I Love Cupcakes, Cupcakes Cupcakes Everywhere, " Pinkie Continue Random Says.


"I Want That blue Diamond, " Rarity Continue.


"Yeah I Won, You Lose Applejack You Scared, " Rainbow Shout.


"No I'm Not Scared But You're The Scared One, " Applejack Reply.


"Oops I'm Forgot To Say Don't Look At The Stars While Entering Blackhole, " Kami Explain.


"It Will Make You Like Have Drug Effect, Looks Only Fluttershy Closed Her Eyes" Professor Continue.

"We Are Already Arrived? " Fluttershy Ask.


"Not Yet Fluttershy, " Kami Explain.


"How Long My Friends Will Act Like that? " Fluttershy Ask.


"It Depends How Long They Saw At The Stars Ussualy 10-15 Minutes But Rarely 24 Hours, " Professor Explain.


15 Min Elapsed They Awake Except Pinkie.


"What Happen Professor ?" twilight ask.


"I Feel So Horrible, " Rainbow Continue.


"Did I Just Do Something Stupid? " Applejack Ask.


"I Have Terrible Dream , I Saw Big Diamond And Then It Want To Eat Me, " Rarity Scared.


"Ah... mango .." pinkie Still craze.


"it's Okay Girls You Just Got Hypnotized By Blackhole Stars, " Professor Explain.

"See That Will Happen If You Use Drugs, You Will Looks Like Crazy People, " Kamj Explain.


"Look Giant Mango," Pinkie Pointing.


"Looks Like Pinkie Still Hypnotized, " Applejack Said.


"No She Is Not, We Almost Arrived, " Kamj Explain.


They Amazed By Mango Shaped Planet With Bright Orange Colour.


"Wait Kami, We Need To Deliver It First, " Professor Stopping The Spaceship.


"With These Ponies Come In? " Kami Ask.


"It's Okay, " Professor Explain.


"OK Girls We Will Start Our Trip NOW, " Professor Said With Excited.


They Go To Small Small City At Ectonia.


"Kami Do It, " Professor Told Kami To Push Button And White Gas Coming Out From Spaceship.


"Um Professor There Is Something Wrong Here, " Rarity Ask Professor.

They Fall Asleep Before They Can Ask Or Do Anything.


"They Are Not Allowed To Know What We Will Do Kami" Professor Laughing.


They Arrived To City With A Lot Stuff There And Some pony Arrived And Said 'Welcome'.