• Published 7th Oct 2017
  • 639 Views, 3 Comments

Memories of the Sun - Bigchillfreak



Long before even Celestia and Luna came to be, a parasitic evil had made itself known. When it's ealing breaks will ouroll hero's be willing to sacrifice all to save those they love.

  • ...
 3
 639

Hidden

Equestria, a land of magic, love adventure.

And yet of many dangers as well, home of The Two Princesses the founders of the land.

This land has seen many a foe, One who wished to cast it into eternal night, A being who turned logic inside out and right side up.

A queen who wished to feed her subjects, a shadow not willing to die, a lost soul.

Many foes have risen, and yet all have met their end in the form of six mares; the keepers of harmony.

The Princess of Friendship, she and her valiant friends have stoped evil time and time again.

But what happens when friendship is not enough, when a being who feeds on those very bonds awakens from its sleep; it takes one to give it all up.

For without sacrifice there is no victory, and yet with sacrifice comes both heartbreak and life.

When a goddess must give it her all, will she truely give it all up?

Author's Note:

Just an idea that came into my head after watching Dr.Who inspired mlp video