• Published 23rd Sep 2017
  • 487 Views, 3 Comments

Stupid in School - Khushi1428



The CMC show their stupidity in the school.

  • ...
 3
 487

Science Project

They thought the worst day was the day the science project was due. Waking up that morning…that was fun, huh? One of their head would pop off that pillow, “Oh, no! That’s due today.” They had nine months to work on it; Scootaloo did nothing. She had a cardboard box... or boxen. And you’d show up; she's scared because she don’t have anything good and you find out all the other kids their parents made theirs for ‘em. She hated that, yanno? They’re backing them in on flatbed trucks. One kid with a volcano…he didn’t know how to zip up his own pants but he built a volcano.“How’d you swing that?”

Scootaloo didn’t know what to do for her project so she brought in a paper cup filled with dirt just hoping that she’d know I’m an idiot and just walk right on past me just as long as I was holding something.

“What do you have there, Scootaloo?”

“It’s a cup of dirt. Just put an ‘F’ on it there and let me go home.”

“Well, explain it.”

“Well, it’s a cup with dirt in it. I call it ‘Cup of Dirt.’ You should move on now. Just go ahead and move on. Head on down the line there.”

So she went to this one kid; there’s a kid in my class who made the same solar system like 19 years in a row. A bunch of Styrofoam balls held together with coat-hangers. “Hey, you’re breaking some new ground there, Copernicus.”

Sweetie's going, “The big yellow one’s the sun. The yellow one is the sun.”

“OK, alright, what are these other planets?”

“The big yellow one is the sun.”

“Alright! Calm down!”

“Uh…(shouts) ALRIGHT!”