• Published 5th Oct 2017
  • 3,048 Views, 8 Comments

Tales of Rarijack - Gowak



Rarity and Applejack are dating, which causes plenty of silly and cute scenarios. Here are a few of them.

  • ...
4
 8
 3,048

Bad dreams

“Twilight?”

“Yes, Rarity?”

“Are you okay darling? You’ve been rather aloof…”

To be fair, Twilight was really distracted at the moment. However, due to the nature of said distraction, also known as Applejack hidden behind one of the lab’s desks, she could not really talk about it to Rarity.

“It’s nothing!” she lied to the fashionista. “What were you saying?”

“I wished to know if perchance you’d met Applejack today?”

Twilight could feel the weight of her friend’s trust weighting on her shoulder.

“Oh! Oh… well… I might have seen her at some point in the day though it’s hard to exactly tell you when considering how time is both a social construct and a variable affected by mass… but I’m pretty sure that at some point in time…”

Rarity sighed tiredly. “Well, if yo do see her from this point in time, tell that her girlfriend is looking everywhere for here and that when I put my hand on her…” Rarity hesitated. There was such a thing as too much information and poor Twilight should not be subjected to whatever the lack of affection could drive her to do to a certain rural girl. “Tell her I’m looking for her and that I need to see her as soon as possible.”

Rarity left the room in a hurry. Twilight and Applejack let out a breath of relief.

“I never want to do that again…”

“I’m sorry Twilight… I know I shouldn’t make you…-” Applejack tried hard not to call it a lie and it felt somehow worse “- cover up for me but I can’t face her at the moment.”

“Is something wrong?” Twilight thought about it for a second. “Apart from hiding from her, I suppose…”

“Well… I’m not sure…”

“Oh… well… in any case, you should probably talk to her about it.”

“I suppose I might…” Applejack said, leaving the laboratory after having checked that Rarity was not in the vicinity.

Or I could hide a day or two…


Rarity was distraught. She had combed Canterlot high through and through and no one had seen Applejack. She was increasingly tempted to believe Pinkie’s nonsense about a ‘hide and seek competition’.

Why couldn’t she find her girlfriend?

Am I being… Rarity chased off the thought before it could take root in her mind. None of this nonsense Rarity! You’re an incredible girlfriend and I will not tolerate the use of the D-word in any shape or form even in thoughts. She slapped both her cheek as if to chase away the negativity from her mind. The experience was a painful and mitigated success.

could go for a hug about right now… she thought, massaging her cheeks.

Her phone rang. It was out of her pocket faster than Fluttershy would leave a crowded room. To her disappointment, it was not Applejack, however, it was intriguing enough to distract her.

>>From: Sunset
>>Msg: Behind school next to the gym in 10 min.


Applejack was on edge. Avoiding Rarity all day was taking a toll on her. Not only she had willingly ignored her girlfriend all day but on top of that, she had more or less forced her friends to lie cover her tracks. Also, constantly hiding was exhausting. She couldn’t wait for the day to be over.

Her phone rang softly. The eight-bit notes echoed for a while then shut. Sunset signal that the coast was clear. Applejack hurriedly left the gym.

Freedom at la-

“Applejack!” From behind her, Rarity’s voice snapped like a whip, making Applejack flinch. “Stop right here!”

The country hick obeyed instinctively. Her body stopped and froze in place.

“Hey…” she said, not daring to turn around, “Rare… funny coincidence meeting you here…”

“Applejack. Look at me.”

She turned slowly but kept looking at her feet, in a stubborn attempt not to face her girlfriend.

“Look at me,” she asked, using that commanding tone again.

Applejack could not escape her fate any longer. She slowly rose her head to face the wrath of the fashionista. Her expression was not as angered as Applejack would have thought It was calm and neutral, which was both reassuring and worrying.

“Darling?” she asked in a cheerful tone that did nothing to reassure Applejack. “Did you avoid me on purpose?”

“Yeah”, she mumbled.

“I didn’t catch that.”

“Yes, Rarity,” she admitted sheepishly.

Rarity sighed. “I’m really disappointed,” she stated. “Follow me.”

She had not used her commanding voice, but Applejack had no doubt she’d use it if she tried to flee again. And that would’ve been darn rude. She followed her reluctantly.


At this hour, Rarity’s sewing room was empty, which meant that Applejack would be all alone with her, with no escape. The door closed ominously behind her.

“Applejack?” Rarity said.

“Huh yeah?”

“Take me in your arms please I really need a hug…”

“Huh sure?” she let out, surprised as Rarity settled n her arms.

Rarity let out a sigh of contentment. “So… will you tell me why you hid from me all day long?”

“It was nothing…”

“Applejack…” she said with hints of panic in her voice, “tell me you aren’t dumping me…“

"What? No! Don’t be ridiculous.”

Rarity let out a sigh of pure relief and settled back in the hug. "Then why? Did I do something wrong?“

"T'is pretty stupid… best we forget anything happened. I was a darn fool and I acted stupid.”

Queen Rarity’s voice was back instantly, making Applejack flinch nervously. “Applejack. Tell me.”

No way around it I guess…

“I had a dream last night,” she finally admitted. “A really bad dream. Can’t remember all of it but you wanted to put a dress on everyone but when I told you I fancied jeans you started to scream at me and hit me and you used that tone that is really hot sometimes but really scares me other times and I just was really confused.”

“I scare you?”

“Only sometimes… when you get all commanding and use you order voice… and also when you want to force me into fancy frilly clothes…”

“But I thought you loved them…”

“Well… I do… but sometimes I’d like something a bit more in my style.”

“But your style can be so…”

It lasted but a fraction of a second, but Rarity felt the disappointment. On Applejack face, in her body language.

“… but I’m sure I’m up to the challenge!” she corrected.

The result was immediate and totally worth it.

“Thanks, babe,” Applejack said, finally smiling and leaning for a kiss.

Rarity fiercely claimed it. They kissed for a time. Applejack stopped a moment, trying to catch her breath.

“Darn…”

“I have a whole day of missing affection to catch up with and a girlfriend to reassure about my intention. Believe me, you’ve seen nothing yet.” Her hands were playing on the edge of Applejack’s shirt and one could wonder how long it would be an effective protection against Rarity’s attention. “If that’s okay with you?”

“Of course it is.”