• Published 3rd May 2017
  • 595 Views, 8 Comments

It's so UNFAIR! - Drago Cadenza



"Captain...Why do you weep like a child?" "You told me I would be serving the greater good. YOU TOLD ME ALL WOULD BE RIGHT!" "And it is, Captain...Shining Armor." "THEN WHY DO I FEEL SO MUCH *sob* Pain?" "Because you're still holding on to the past."

  • ...
 8
 595

Chapter 1

Author's Note:

Based on a deleted scene from Season 3 of Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Though this isn't a Crossover with the actual show, nor does it even take place during the Clone Wars.

And no, KOTOR isn't going to be on here. Sorry guys.

Crystal Empire, 1 Hour after Rainbow Dash and Cadence's discussion

*CRASH!*

In the ever-wondrous halls of the Crystal Palace, the solitary sound of something ceramic smashing against a wall was heard in the otherwise complete silence. The sound had come from the Royal Bedroom, where one Shining Armor was located at currently. The Bedroom was for the most part, completely organized, save for the broken piece of pottery that used to sit on a nightstand, now with its remains laying on the floor, and the bedsheets, which were all folded up into a giant wad of blankets and pillows.

Next to the bed were a pair of what appeared to be full metal suits of armor meant to fit the average Unicorn Soldier. They were not of Crystal Empire Origin and their color is more similar to Princess Luna's Royal Guard Armor. Perhaps a gift to the former Captain of Celestia's Royal Guard from either the Solar Princess herself, her Lunar Sister, or from Twilight Sparkle, Shining Armor's Sister, and her friends from when they'd visited the Everfree Castle several months ago

Speaking of which, the Captain of the Crystal Guard was currently pacing around the room, constantly growling in anger and regret. His mane and tail were all disheveled, his face wet with tear stains, and his eyes were bloodshot, most likely from crying his eyes out. He sat on his haunches and brought his forelegs close to his face, shaking his head in anger before slamming his hooves to the ground. A few painful sobs escaped his lips, along with a sorrowful moan, as he was starting to speak.

"I-" *sob* "I've done as you've asked, my...my Lord," Shining said, trying his best not to cry anymore than he already has.

He then pulled something out from his navy blue mane using his left hoof, which turned out to be a little gold and silver object that looked like a miniature spinning disk with three blades on it. The snowy Unicorn Stallion then pressed on it with his right hoof, causing a little red dot to appear. After a few more seconds, the dot blinked for every other second, indicating that it was both turned on, and that something else was happening with it.

Immediately after the device was turned on, a eerie breathing sound was heard from the disk. It was perhaps the most horrifying sound anyone, or anypony for that matter, had ever heard. Even Shining Armor was rattled by the breathing, as he suddenly froze in place out of fear for the sound.

Then, just a few seconds later, a Dark, chilling voice spoke through the disk, "Captain...Why do you weep like a child?" The voice asked, sounding more harsh and cold than gentle and warm, putting emphasis on the word weep with venom.

With his pupils shrinking to the size of pinpricks, and his expression filling with great sadness, Shining replied, "You told me I would be serving the greater good. YOU TOLD ME ALL WOULD BE RIGHT!" He screamed out the last sentence in both a sorrowful and accusing tone, pointing his hoof at the talking disk while wearing a now angry expression.

"And it is, Captain...Shining Armor," the voice cooly replied, now fully addressing the Unicorn by not just his rank, but by his name as well. Almost as if he'd expected this kind of response.

"THEN WHY DO I FEEL SO MUCH *sob* Pain?" Shining Armor screamed once more, only breaking into a whimper by the end of his question. More tears soon started to come out from underneath his eyes.

"Because you're still holding on to the past," the voice answered him coldly once more, sounding more like he's scolding a child for doing something wrong.

At this point, Shining Armor looked to be offended, as he scoffed at the disembodied voice coming from the disk, "What do you know? You haven't even met me face to face! So how is it that you know the answer?"

No answer, though the Unicorn Captain saw that the red dot was still blinking, indicating that it was on.

After only a few seconds, Shining Armor decided to ask the voice another question, "W-who are you? You must answer me this time. And I won't take no for an answer either, so no cheap tricks. You hear me?" He growled frustratingly, his patience already wearing thin.

A few more seconds later, no answer. But suddenly, the red dot has stopped blinking, which caught Shining's eye. Confused and Angry, he readied his horn and was about to yell at the disk. That was until the red dot turned green, and from the center of the disk, a blue light emerged, stopping only at a height twice as tall as the angry unicorn.

Then, a figure had suddenly appeared from the disk, only being contained by the blue light that appeared before. This figure was not of a standard pony, or really a pony at all. It was a tall creature that was completely covered in Black Armor, and it could stand on two legs. It's body shape resembled a Minotaur, but was slightly shorter than a standard Male Minotaur, and it didn't have any horns on it whatsoever.

"Wh-what in Celestia's Mane are YOU!" The ivory Unicorn exclaimed in shock, not knowing that the creature standing before him was a Human.

Though, what really shocked the Captain of the Guard was that the Human was wearing a odd-looking Helmet that'd completely covered his head, including the face. Just the sheer sight of the helmet was enough to make anyone tremble in fear, including the brave and stoic Shining Armor, who was currently shaking with fear. Literally.

Finally, with a low and deep, menacing voice, the figure answered, "I am a Sith Lord...Captain Shining Armor. But...if you wish, then you may call me...Lord Vader."

He continued, only in a calmer voice this time. Well, as calm as a tall and menacing figure was able to be anyhow, "Now, here is my Question. Have you completed your task, Captain Armor?"

Shining Armor then snapped out of his paralysis, able to clearly speak to Vader, though not without being nervous.

"Y-yes my lord. I've...I've convinced my Wife into thinking I cheated on her! Just like you've instructed me to, Lord Vader."

The room was only silent for several seconds, minus the eerie breathing, which was none other than Vader's iconic breathing. Soon, Vader spoke once more, "Well Done Captain Armor. Now we can negotiate terms for the survival of your very race, if not the entire Planet."

End of Part 1, Part 2 Coming Soon.