• Published 13th Jul 2017
  • 390 Views, 4 Comments

Pound Cake's Adventures. - tseidler2000



Pound Cake has great adventure with his family and friends.

  • ...
16
 4
 390

2: The Timberwolf Bite.

Pound Cake gets a phone call. "A ticket to the Grand Galloping Gala totally Pegasuslly! I need a tux for the Grand Galloping Gala."

Next scene shows a Timberwolf raking and eating apples.

Pound Cake accidentally steps on the apples.

The Timberwolf says, something's, but her words were only growls. "Don't step on those apples! I was going to eat them!"

Pound Cake gets confused. "You can't eat our apples!"

The Timberwolf gets mad. "Sure I can!" Her pup jumps out and bites Pound Cake's wing.

Pound Cake bleats in pain. "Baaaaaaahhhhhhheow!" "Flib Flabbin dumb Timberwolf puppy!" He sighs. "But it doesn't matter. Nothing can bring me down. Today is the day, I become a staaaaaaaar!"

The Timberwolf Mom and the Timberwolf puppy stare at each other hopingly.

***

Next scene shows Carousel Boutique. Rarity comes and says. "May I help you?"

Pound Cake looks back with a disgusting and sick look on his face.

Rarity is disgusted. "Oh! Are you okay?"

Pound Cake laughs nervously. "It's just a Timberwolf bite, it's nothing. I hope. Anywho! I need a tux for the Grand Galloping Gala!"

Rarity agrees. "Well, I'll see what I can find."

Pound Cake realizes he is in pain. "Oh, I don't feel so good!" His skin becomes woody like and his wings become plant like. Pound Cake then speaks country. "Get the lad out! You surely weird unicorn! You'res just gonna make me late for my Wedding!"

Rarity hears him. "Did you say that?"

Pound Cake gets confused again. "Sorry say what?!" He changes in the changing room and he transforms into a Timberwolf again. "I'll take it! And I'm gonna take your mane too! Pertty unicorn! Yeehaw!"

Rarity Screams.

***

Pound Cake is now in the Gala. Pound Cake says. "Wow! I can't believe I'm in the Grand Galloping Gala!" He then drools as he sees food. "Yum! Free Cupcakes!!!!!" Pound Cake goes crazy on all the food, drinks all the punch, and then burps, as he is still in his Timberwolf skin form. Pound Cake notices somethings wrong. "Oh my goodness! I'm turning into a Timberwolf!"

Prince Blueblood comes up and speaks. "I, Prince Blueblood, and the left quadrant of Princess Luna raising the moon, give you, the delightful Mr. Pound Cake."

Pound Cake gets surprised. "Oh! That's me!" Pound Cake can't control himself so he slaps his face. Pound Cake controls himself. "I can do this! I am stronger than wood! Just, got to hold it, together!"

He gets on stages and gulps. "Um, hi. I'm supposed to sing this song, about a few of my favorite things." He wipes his sweat away, and he begins singing.

"Spa Treatments, and sailing ships, apple fritters, and salt and vinegar chips." He changes into a Timberwolf. "Racing the snail games, riding hot dogs, going to the outhouse, and eating all logs!"

"Butter, and broken wings, diamonds, and cupcake manes." He changes into a Timberwolf once more. "Rolling in mud! Eating squirrel pie! Swimming in filth! Mustard in your eye!"

Pound Cake pulls the rope getting his mane wet, swishing it off, and puffs up, and gets Prince Blueblood wet, everyone gasps.

Prince Blueblood says in anger. "Security! I want that Timberwolf Pegasus removed immediately!"

Pound Cake gets angry. "Get off of my, OH!" He gets kicked by a guard, and flies through the air, his eyes change to Timberwolf eyes, his legs become woody, and his tail is a stick, screams, and crashes into Sugarcube Corner.

***

Pound Cake crashes through Mrs. Cake's table.

Mrs. Cake then speaks up. "Oh my, who's this?"

Pound Cake rolls and can't control himself.

Pumpkin Cake comes by. "Oh, is that a Timberwolf?"

Mrs. Cake says. "It's not a Timberwolf, its." She gasps. "It's Pound Cake!"

"Looks like a Timberwolf to me." She tastes him. "Tastes like a Timberwolf."

Mrs. Cake slaps Pumpkin's hoof and they both look at Pound Cake.

"Mommy! Help me!"

Mrs. Cake replies. "I will, oh, you have been bitten, but by what?" Mrs. Cake looks through her microscope. "Just as a suspected. Look!"

Pumpkin Cake looks through the microscope. "He's turning into a Timberwolf! The only cure is a four leafed clover."

She has a four leafed clover in her pocket.

Pound Cake eats the clover, and is returned to normal.

Mrs. Cake says. "Pound Cake. You need to be more careful, you are still 6 years old."

Pound Cake says. "Sorry mom, I got hurt."

Mrs. Cake bandages Pound Cake's wing. Mrs. Cake says. "Lets celebrate something different, eat Applejack's homemade apple pie."

Pound Cake says. "Apple pie? That's my favorite!"

Author's Note:

Pound Cake should be more careful. Timberwolf Bites are very deadly. :pinkiesick: