• Published 14th Jan 2017
  • 526 Views, 4 Comments

Ancient Elements - Akataja



Celestia and Cadence remembering the Adventures they had with their old friends, far more than a thousand years ago.

  • ...
6
 4
 526

Prologue

There weren’t so many ponies in the old castle for century’s. Dozens of unicorns were gathered in the old rotten halls, some were wearing suits and sunglasses and other pony’s used magical artifact to scan the surroundings. Two Pegasus were taking measurements at a still smoking hole in the roof, they didnt talk about why they were here, they weren’t paid for talking and thinking, they just had to take measurements and tell no pony about what they saw here. Even Princess Celestia was here, with a serious worried look on her face and with her was the young Princess of Love, Mi Amore Cadenza. All this happend arround the still stoned elements of harmony. Cadence just entered the room, even when she was young, she was an alicorn and the guards made room for her when she walked by.

"What is this about aunt?" she asked, it was still strange to call Celestia an aunt, but she had to promise. "I Just came back from sitting Twily and received your message. Are you serious about this? The elements of harmony? I Thought we wanted to let them rest... forever!" she flapped her wings and one of the Guards fell on his hind, because he was scared of an angry alicorn.


"how is she?" Asked Celestia back, still looking at the stone on top of the springwell.

“who?”

“Twilight sparkle, you said you just visited her?”

“what? Ehm... well...she does good, I like her and her family... today it was our first time alone, she was very scared and worried, so I showed her the sunshine chant... I think she liked it.” Cadence had to giggle, because she remembered the time when she saw the little dance the first time, that made her instantly sad, and than angry “oh no! No! I Tell you she isn't one of the elements!”

Princess Celestia just sighed “Who do you want to tell that? Is it me, or you?” Cadence didn’t answered, she tried to dodge Celestias eyes. “Just a few weeks ago she had this big outbreak of friendship magic... and you remember her first outbreak five years ago?”

Cadence had to though how she waked up in that dark cave five years ago, all alone and confused. Celestia came to save her and told her what she missed in her over thousand years of sleep. She never thought she could overcome what she has experienced.

“All our friends...” Cadence said wile the guards watched at her “all of them...” she had to shake this off “yes I remind it! And I remember all the cruel things we had to experience, all the things we lost and all the pain!” she yelled at Celestia without noticing “did you forget it? You forget the blood? The death? I did not!”

Celestia stomped with her hoof an the whole castle was shaking, every guard was taking cover, soldiers with years of experience and training were hiding behind rocks and walls, but the nearly filly like cadence stand her ground.

Celestia yelled in her royal tone “I did not! I did not forget them! But I had to walk to its end!”

“Of corse you did! You had to! Because you and Luna were always the perfect pair of princess, right?” Cadence yelled with tears in her eyes, but covered her mouth instantly with her hooves. Celestia looked to the ground, her eyes closed “I... I am sorry...” Cadence looked to the side, outside the window to the moon “i already forget what you had to do with her...”

“I... I lost them too” Celestia said in a normal tone “I lost even you... or not?”

Cadence didn't answered, it was true, there was a time when she and Celestia were real good friends, there was a time when she trusted Celestia the most and would be proud to be her niece. She pushed this thoughts away with a head shaking and looked to the stoned elements.

The pink Alicorn princess calmed a bit down when she asked “alright... so why you tell me to come here? We can yell at each other in the palace too.”

“First tell me about Twilight Sparkle... She is the element of Magic, you could feel it too, don’t you?”Celestia asked as if nothing happened.

Cadence sighed “Yes... yes she is. But this proves nothing, it isn’t the first one of the element appeared after the last coming.”

“Yes, but look, one of the elements react just a few hours ago.” Celestia pointed at the hole in the roof “it send out pure friendship magic to ponyville.”

“So its a second one? Who cares?”

“You should care, because you know which element reacted, don’t you? You could feel it, don’t lie to me!”

Cadence slowly turned her head back to the white Alicorn Princess “The Element of Kindness.” The younger princess put her hoof on the cold stone “but its gone now... I cant feel it at all.”

“So as am I.” Celestia said and walked to her side “This time the elements don't just show of them self, to recognize us that they still exist... this time they are coming back! All of them! Magic, Kindness, Loyality, Honestly, Generosity...and Laugther.”

“i know...” cadence had to face the truth “i knew since I awoke in the ruins of my lost kingdom... but I don't want to do this again!”

“You don't have to.” Celestia put a hoof an Cadences shoulder-

“But then... why did you call me?”

“Because the new Elements will need our help... maybe we aren’t the main characters of the next story... but we have to help them and that means to face our past.”

“Do I really have to? I... I try to forget about all this... I want a new life, a normal life, I want to finish school and live on my own, with a family, a husband and children... And I want the love back!” Cadence was really scared, she had to suffer a lot in her past, but than she looked at Princess Celestia, the Princess of the sun had to suffer more and was still doing this “I just cant, Tia.”

Celestia heard that name, she looked in Cadences eyes “we booth now, that nopony can stop what will happen, because we weren't able to stop it back then. The Elements react on they own!” Cadence nod, Celestia was right.”You said you like Twilight.”

“Yes, yes I do... she remind me a lot of a pony I really liked... back in the good days...”

“And back in this days” Celestia said with a light smile “Did not you have the desire, for somepony to help you? An experienced pony, that lived through all this and stand at your side, when you need help the most?”

Cadence looked again at the moon, after a wile she turned back to Celestia “alright... but I will also need help,”she smiled at Celestia “aunty Tia.”

Celestia giggled “you are still the little princess I knew.”

She walked over to her an booth touched with they horns, when the magic flowed between them booth had to remember what happened, far more than just thousand years ago.

Author's Note:

So this is the start for my new story, maybe the CoverArt spoilers a bit to much, but I needed so much time to make it, i just wanted to release it :D