• Published 4th Jan 2017
  • 662 Views, 6 Comments

Equestrian Dreams - Falconwolf1116



A story of a strange boy who makes strange friends.

  • ...
3
 6
 662

Transition

So many months have passed and Brian has become great friends with literally everypony in ponyville. He met Dr. Whooves, Derpy, Lyra, BonBon, and everypony else. He then spread the word in school and to his suprise, most of the school believes him. Brian later becomes the most popular kid in school. Cason still hates him however. His father was actually the president of the united states. When Cason got home, he told his dad about Brian and his dreams. His father then came up with a plan to stop Brian from contacting his friends in the other world. He would invite Brian over for a talk. He would give him a tour of the White House and show him all of the technology he has. When Brian is not paying attention, he'll trap Brian and make sure he gets the secret to finding the new world. He'll move some humans there when he finds a way to get there and enslave the pony race. They wouldn't have a chance. Brian however wouldn't give up easily.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter. I might finish up the story either today or tomorrow.