• Published 31st Dec 2016
  • 397 Views, 0 Comments

Zapp The Awesome The Darkness Vengence - Nightmarity19



Who needs a singing career when you have magical dark power capable of destroying all life as you know it

  • ...
 0
 397

Chapter 1 Rolling Overtime

Deep inside a top secret laboratory in the heart of Los Angeles they were testing out some unknown dark magic that hasn't been brought out of the testing phase just yet.

One particular woman sporting a jacket with black highlights in her hair walked over to the mysterious book with words written in bold text: Do not Open! Beware!

Countess Coloratura didn't care about the warnings placed on this book on Dark Wicca magic that potentially destroy the world. This was why Rara wanted it so badly, she can just imagine everyone bowing at her feet with this kind of magic.

"Yes this will be mine," Rara said looking at it.

As soon as she put her hands on the book, something dramatic happened. Her arms started to show snake like tattoos with roses on it making that feel all the more amazing. Her eyes flashed crimson red as she smirked from ear to ear.

She let out a hearty laugh and grabbed the spell book and left the laboratory.

Dash was cruising down the streets of Orlando Florida for a weekend getaway after what happened to Bloody Mary when Twilight let her melt deep within the Earth's core.

After that she decided to visit her hometown where she learned about flying in the first place. Her radio was playing some sort of soft rock band Dash couldn't remember but kept driving until she arrived at her summer house Celestia paid for as a token of saving everyone from Bloody Mary's wrath.

Glad I didn't have to see that make out session, I do admire Twilight's cunning in suckering her in for that repulsor blast to the chest Dash thought smiling.

She parked her car beside a driveway where the summer house was.

"Wow when Celestia said it would take my breath away she wasn't kidding," Dash said grabbing her suitcase and bringing it inside.

The living room was nice with Daring Do posters hung on either sides of the wall, a 70 inch HDTV, 2 loveseats and a glass coffee table complete with coasters that had Dash's lightning symbol on them.

A smile spread across Dash's face as she unpacked her stuff carefully placing them in specific places, she wanted to sleep on the loveseat so she placed a blue blanket beside it.

"This is going to be the most amazing vacation ever. No worries about potential psychological super criminals for the whole weekend," Dash said laying back on her loveseat enjoying a drink of apple cider.

Rara in the meantime spent her time reading the new found spell book for spells to use to take over but none of them caught her eye.

That was until one particular spell got her attention and didn't let go.

"Mind Melt is a spell that makes the caster use mind control on any group of people or some cases they can be used on police officers and or other government officials," Rara read.

Each time she read more and more the smile started to turn into a devilish grin.

"Hmm I wonder who I can use this on," Rara pondered for a moment.

She came up with the idea to brainwash an entire army of Florida's SWAT teams to do her bidding.

"Sounds perfect," Rara said getting off her chair and walking up to a base 2 meters away but with this spell she would be able to control all of them.

The Countess would have her own personal army.

Standing a few inches away she raised her arms which started to glow brightly along with the roses on them.

"Mind Melt these men and woman to do what I tell them to do," Rara chanted as a black hue came out of her arms and went through the ventilation system.

Soon enough every SWAT officer came out and bowed their heads praising Rara as their savior or some kind of deity. They kept bowing down to her, even kissing her feet which Rara loved more than anything else in the known universe.

She noticed these officers had the same kind of tattoos as Rara did.

I guess this spell is more powerful than I thought

Rara was unsure about what command to give them since she'd never used this kind of power, her talent was always singing but there is no turning back now.

"I want you to hunt down and bring this person to me alive not dead," Rara commanded showing a picture of Zapp aka Rainbow Dash.

Her followers nodded then suited up so their hunt for Rainbow Dash can begin.

Meanwhile the lightning super heroine relaxed on a good old fashioned Florida beach, laying under her blue umbrella and towel with her symbol on it.

She heard sirens approaching but Dash shrugged it off thinking it was nothing but a regular 911 call. A sniper bullet whizzed past her barely missing her as she got out from under her umbrella to see who fired that shot.

Soon enough, a bunch of SWAT officers started circling Dash giving her no way to escape.

"Whoa there officers I don't think I did anything wrong or at least not yet," Dash said trying to make light of her current situation.

They all tried to attack her at once but an electric shockwave blew them back.

"I'm warning you! Back off!" Dash warned.

All it did was make them madder as one grabbed her from behind while another tried to hit Dash but using her legs to crack his neck and as a catapult to knock one officer onto the hot sand. Two more came at Dash but was able to shock them quickly. Last one deserved a bone crushing jaw jacking knee to the nose that knocked him out.

"Well that just made my vacation a lot more exciting but now I think I may be in trouble for assaulting SWAT officers," Dash said looking at what she just did.

Whoever sent those people who were trying to capture Rainbow Dash needed to try harder because knowing Dash, she isn't the type to go down easily.

Rara wasn't going to let Dash get away with that.