• Published 13th Dec 2016
  • 237 Views, 0 Comments

Love always wins, right? - lilyfee1



War broke out and hattred fills the air but will it destroy all the love that is? that could be?

  • ...
 0
 237

Chapter 3 : In the Woods I Discord

I walked through the woods, the air was getting stuffy and the night slowly overcame the land.
I found a clearing, there were white and red tulips all over the place, but the most interesting there was a beautiful mare standing right in front of me. Her skin was white as clouds and her mane reminded me of Cotton Candy, the Idea of Cotton Candy Clouds came into my mind but was washed away when she grabbed a flower with her magic.
Wait magic? She is a Unicorn and has wings, she must been an Alicorn. Heh funny I never tought I would see one in my live, after all they were pretty rare.
She puts the flower in her saddleback, then she slowly turned around, when she saw me her happy smiling face turned into a more scared one.

“I-I-Im sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you” I stuttered.

“What are you?” she asked me, with a soft voice, not like the other ponys that I met she was just calmer.

“I am a Draconequus …. I better leave now” I backed away slowly, turning around and disappeared in the forest.

I lifted my head to look back, she was starting to fly away, flipping her pure white wings and heading to the town on the huge mountain.
I didn’t know the name of the town, must have slipped my mind, but that doesn’t really mater does it ? In the town lived lots of ponys, they would just run away and scream at the sight of me. I couldn’t blame them after all, I looked like a Monster.