• Published 1st Dec 2016
  • 1,711 Views, 21 Comments

Rough Rider's Trial - grl6p



Rough Rider is summoned to court for raping Trixie. Trixie is reluctant to tell everyone about her rape, but when she meets Rough Rider's past victims, she learns that she should face her problem head on and bring her evil ex to justice.

  • ...
10
 21
 1,711

Trixie Meets Victim #2/Jade Emerald's Story

The next day at school, Trixie was starting to feel a little better from hearing about Red Ribbon's experience with Rough Rider.

Trixie said, "Coco, at first I was scared because no one in the world would understand what I was going through but you've showed me that I don't need to be afraid."

Coco said, "That's great Trixie. I really appreciate that."

"So why did you decide to transfer to CHS? Did something happen between you and Suri?"

Coco was about to explain when her phone started to buzz.

She picked up the phone and read, "Hi Coco, I'm Jade Emerald. The second of the five rape victims appearing at Rough Rider's trial. I heard about what happened to your friend so I decided that you should bring your friend Trixie over to meet me after school so I can tell my story."

Coco said to Trixie, "Rough Rider's second victim is 18 year old Jade Emerald. She goes to Saddle High in Rangetown and wants us to meet her at the Hot Dog Herald after school so she can talk to us."

Trixie said, "I wonder what happened between her and Rough Rider."

"We'll just have to find out."

After school, the two girls took a Puber to the Hot Dog Herald in Rangetown where they were to meet Victim #2.

"Hi guys."

Jade Emereld was a girl with dark green hair, light green skin, an orange polo shirt that had "Hot Dog Herald Asst. Manager" stitched near her right shoulder, blue jeans, and red converse sneakers.

Coco said, "Hi Jade! This is my friend Trixie."

Jade said, "Hi Trix. I heard about what happened and I'm very sorry for you."

“It's okay, I've been getting that a lot at school."

Jade said, "My manager let me take the afternoon shift off when he heard you two were coming."

Coco said, "Are you willing to tell the story?"

“Yes I am.” Jade replied, “Rough Rider raped me and my older sister. My sister's gone now and I promised her that I would tell our story. It was five years ago..."

*flashback to 13 year old Jade Emerald and her 17 year old sister Aurora Flash at their house*

"Aurora Flash and I were the best of friends. We did everything together. I supported her through everything she did. But there was one thing we disagreed on: her boyfriend. Five years ago before the rape, I lived with my family in Fillydelpia and my older sister had started dating a bad boy whom she met at a friend's party. The boy turned out to be Rough Rider. Aurora had a huge crush on him for his bad boy personality."

Trixie asked, "What did your parents think of him?"

Jade said, "My parents did not like Rough Rider due to his rebellious nature and that he didn't go to school but since Rough Rider acted like a gentleman in front of them, they approved of him. But I didn't like him."

13 year old Jade saw her older sister and Rough Rider sitting on the couch watching some TV.

Jade told her sister, "Rora, I'm not so sure I like Rough Rider. He seems like a mean and scary person."

Aurora told her sister, "Jade, chillax. Roughie's a nice guy."

Rough Rider said to Jade, "Yeah so fuck off and give us some alone time."

Jade wanted to speak more but Aurora gave her a dirty look and Jade quickly ran off.

"One night, our parents went on an overnight trip to celebrate their anniversary and Aurora was to babysit me until they returned home the next day. I was really excited until she invited her boyfriend over."

Rough Rider threw open the door and said, "Aurora your boyfriend's here!"

Aurora ran up to her boyfriend and hugged him. "Roughie!"

"I can't wait to spend time together tonight." said Rough Rider.

Jade said, "I though we were spending time together."

Aurora replied, "Sorry sis. But Rough Rider makes the decisions tonight."

Jade sighed and walked to another room in the house.

Rough Rider whispered, "I have a surprise for both you and your sister."

Aurora blushed as Rough Rider kissed her cheek, "Awww Roughie!"

Jade continued, "When Aurora told me about the surprise, I though he was taking us out to a movie or for ice cream but I was wrong."

Later that evening, Jade was called downstairs and saw Aurora and Rough Rider and the living room.

Rough Rider said, "Okay all bitches come with me upstairs that's where the surprise is."

The two girls followed Rough Rider upstairs.

"First, I want to be alone with Aurora Flash. Fuck off Jade."

Jade watched the couple go to her sister's room and followed them when the door shut.

"What are we doing Roughie?"

Rough Rider unzipped his pants, "Giving you your surprise."

He immediately ripped off Aurora's blouse and lifted her skirt up.

"No! Stop!"

"SHUT UP! I make the decisions!"

Jade opened the door a tiny crack to find her older sister being raped by that monster.

Aurora, seeing her sister, whispered, "Run."

Jade ran downstairs and hid near a wall.

Rough Rider called out, "Ready or not Jade, I'm coming for you!"

Trixie gasped, "I really don't want to hear what happens next but I know he did the same thing to you."

Jade said, "Yes he did. He chased me around the house until he caught me trying to escape and he began raping me. He never did it to me for that long because one of our neighbors, a police officer, saw this through the window and came over to arrest Rough Rider."

The police officer came to the house to arrest Rough Rider, but he had escaped. Soon the police had alerted their parents.

Mrs. Emerald said, "We’re so glad you two are okay."

Jade said, "I'm sorry mom and dad, it wasn't my fault. When he showed up, everything got out of hand.”

"We understand sweetie. Run off to bed while we talk with your sister."

“The nightmare didn’t end there,” Jade said, "Apparently, Rough Rider had one of his cronies sneak behind our house, film the incident and put it online. My sister and I had our reputations destroyed. We lost all of our friends and we were slut-shamed by everyone we encountered. Our parents tried to reassure us that this wasn’t our fault, but it was hard with all of the bullies.”

Trixie gasped, "That's horrible! They blamed you and your sister for what Rough Rider did?"

“Yes it did. We became the results of victim blaming. I began to blame myself for the rape and began self-harming to cope with the pain. Aurora took it even harder, she became seriously depressed and dropped out of school. Our lives were never the same."

"What happened next?"

"The drama came to head a few months later." Jade narrated,

13 year old Jade crawled upstairs, having just been beaten by some local bullies for being a 'stupid little whore' and went to see her sister to talk about her miserable day.

Jade knocked on her sister's door and asked, "Rora are you okay?"

No answer.

"Rora, it's me Jade. Please open up."

Still no reply. Jade opened the door to find her older sister hanging from her ceiling fan with her scarf and her wrists and throat slashed.

Jade gasped and picked up a letter she saw on Jade's bed.

I'm so fucking done.
With school, with people, with my family, and with life in general.
Everytime people see me, they throw condoms at me and call me a slut. My friends are embarrased to be around and ditched me. Even the teachers at school hate me and humiliate me in front of the other students. At home, mom and dad can't even look me in the eye anymore but it wasn't my fault, it was Rough Rider's. He left town shortly after the rape and he never calls me back. Jade, if you're reading this, you're the best little sister I could ask for. I'm so glad we were together throughout all of this. But now since everyone hates us, I can't go on. I want you to tell the world that society has slut-shamed and killed me for too long. Tell our story and put Rough Rider to justice!
Goodbye, Aurora "Rora" Flash Emerald.

Trixie asked, "Did things get better or worse after that?"

Jade said, "After that moment, I grabbed the note and called the police about Aurora dying. After her funeral, my parents and I left Fillydelphia and never looked back."

"When she arrived in Rangetown, Jade began to spiral out of control." Coco added.

Jade sighed, "After we arrived in Rangetown, I started high school and some mean girls began to bully me because they had seen the video of me being raped online. A few days later, I ended up having a severe mental breakdown. One day when the same group of girls were bullying me for being a slut, I ended up retaliating and punched the ringleader in the face. From then on, I was a mess. I cut my hair short, started drinking, smoked pot, changed my appearance, and I just began to withdraw from my surroundings. One year later, I decided I had had enough, so I tried to take my life my overdosing on some pills one of my classmates gave me. I survived the attempt but my classmate and I got kicked out of my school for possessing illegal substances. My parents were shocked at my behavior and didn't know what to do."

"But how did you end up becoming who you are today?"

Jade said, "I was in my room lying on my bed, wishing I could just go away when a piece of paper flew into my window."

14 year old Jade grabbed the paper and read it aloud: it was her sister's suicide note.

She read the message 'Tell our Story and Put Rough Rider to Justice!' and she got up off her bed and smiled, ready to start all over again.

"At this point I realized, I needed to turn my life around."

Jade then explained that for the next year and a half, she was getting help for her trauma and anger issues. She soon transferred to Saddle High and found new friends who were a great support system and started working at the Hot Dog Herald where she worked her way up to assistant manager.

Trixie was amazed, "Wow. That was amazing how you turned your life around at your lowest point."

“Thanks.” Jade said, "Trixie, let this be a lesson to you. There will be many guys that will hurt you in your life, but don't let that stop you from being your best. We will not let Rough Rider win."

Trixie smiled, "Thank you. See you at the trial."

Coco said, "Thanks Jade."

Jade gave a thumbs up, "Anytime girls, anytime."

Author's Note:

2 down, 2 to go. Also, if most of you are shocked by the darkness of this chapter, I'll try and tone it down a bit. Read and review!