• Published 16th Nov 2016
  • 1,828 Views, 19 Comments

Everypony Needs Some Love - FNAFBRONY



Applebloom wants somepony to care for, but she hasn't found it yet. Giving up, she almost commits suicide, until somepony special saves her.

  • ...
5
 19
 1,828

We Got All Night

The sky was dark, the moon was out and shining, and almost everypony in the local town of Ponyville had been resting in their homes for the last few hours. The streets lay quiet, the gravel on the ground became cold from the air, it was a beautiful night for everypony. That is, except for one.


On the far outskirts of town, a small, young filly stood out near the edge of a cliff. She had yellow fur, a red mane, a large pink bow, and a cutie mark of multiple coloured shield with both an apple and a heart through the center.


The filly just stood there, eyes closed with a face that represented sadness. Then, she took one forward, and then another step, and another, and so on until she was looking down towards the bottom of the cliff. She took a deep breath, took another few steps forward, and before she jumped towards the ground, she said one final thing to herself.


“This is what happens when nopony loves me.”


As she fell towards the bottom, she began to accept the fact that her life is complete. She didn't have anyone to be with. Her family has been too busy for anypony to take notice of her. All her friends have either moved away to another town or are just flat out ignoring her. Even if she tried to get a Special Somepony, most colts around her wouldn't even notice she liked them in that kind of way. She just found it too much to handle, and she finally released that this is the only answer.


She opened her eyes for a split second and saw the ground getting closer and closer. She closed her eyes once again and prepared for the impact.


She continued to wait, thinking that she should have hit the ground and possibly died by now. But that didn't happen. She opened her eyes to find herself being raised from the tail by another pony. It was an orange pegasus, with a purple mane and a cutie mark similar to her own, just with both a wing and a lightning bolt in the center. The winged pony carried her back onto the cliff before letting her go.


“Applebloom!” the pegasus snapped at her. “What the actual hell were you thinking?”


Applebloom looked down away from her friend. “Why did you save me Scootaloo?” she asked.


Scootaloo sighed as she put her hoof on Applebloom’s chin and raised her head up. “Because I heard what you said. Suicide is never the answer and you know that!”


“Well to me, suicide is the only true thing left to do.” Applebloom responded, moving Scootaloo’s hoof off of her chin. “You don't know what I’ve been through the last few months. I’ll even bet you don't want to hear.”


“But I do,” the pegasus said. “I care about you a lot Applebloom, and seeing you leave in an unexpected way would be horrifying! You can tell me anything. I’ll always be here for you.”


A small smile appeared on Applebloom's face as tear began to run from her eyes, even though she tried to hold them back. “T-t-thank you Sc-scootaloo,” she stuttered. “Y-you’re the b-best.”


The two went in for an embrace, holding each other tightly as Applebloom began to cry. After a few minutes, they let go and began to stare at each other.


“So you wanted to hear me talk about what I've been going through?” Applebloom asked after she stopped crying.


“Actually,” Scootaloo responded. “There's something I wanted to do first.”


The pegasus get close to the earth pony’s face, took a deep breath, and locked her lips on to hers. Applebloom’s eyes went wide as Scootaloo’s tongue slid into her mouth and began to fight her own. Eventually, she gave in a began to fight back, enjoying every second of it.


After what felt like their entire lives, the fillies pulled away from each other, both having their faces blushing, as they continued to stare at each other. Neither of them said a word, never wanting to break the silence. Eventually however, Scootaloo spoke. “I take it you enjoyed my gift?”


Applebloom nodded. “How long were you keeping that in?”


“A long time now,” the pegasus answered. “Every since Sweetie Belle moved away, you have been my only true friend around here. Eventually, I began to feel a lot more uncomfortable around you. I didn't know why at first, so went to Rainbow Dash and told her all about it. She told me what I was having was a crush, which only made me even more confused. She told me the only way for me to stop this is to admit you have a crush to the pony you admire, which leads me hear. When I saw you about to jump, I knew I couldn't let that happen, so I saved you.”


Applebloom just stood there, listening to the filly in front of her. Once she was finished she spoke again. “And I thought I was going to tell you my problems.”


This caused Scootaloo to let out a small chuckle. “Good point. Speaking of that, do you want to start telling me about it?”


The earth pony took a deep breath as nodded her head. “Ok. I’ll tell you, Special Somepony.” she said with a small smirk, causing Scootaloo to blush even more.


“Alright, go ahead Special Somepony. We got all night.”