• Published 7th Oct 2016
  • 1,076 Views, 16 Comments

The Order of No Quarter: Equestrian Frontier - GamerDroid23



With the Enchantress no more, and The Tower of Fate destroyed, The Order of no Quarter members decide to scour the remains of the tower for resources, but find a portal which transports them to a land of colorful ponies. Shovel Knight crossover.

  • ...
1
 16
 1,076

Chapter 5: Permission in Exchange

Inside of the throne room of Canterlot Castle, the Order had explained how they got to Equestria through the portal, and how they met the Mane Six, and why they had came here. Throughout the explanation, the princesses would periodically ask questions. "So, let me see if I understand you correctly: You all USED to be part of an evil organization, but with your leader gone, you want to keep the organization alive, but do good things?" repeated Celestia back to King Knight.

"Yes, that is correct your greatness." stated King Knight. "We merely want to keep the spirit of our belated leader alive. We just ask only for your permission, after all, we are in your world."

"Well, we appreciate your kindness of asking the first before you began setting up your base, King Knight, but thy question is.." Luna started to say before she was interrupted by an EXTREMELY loud, annoying, whiny voice.

"Aunt Celestia, where are my servants?" shouted Blueblood, before he set his eyes upon The Order of No Quarter, to whom he gawked."And who are these worthless, armoured pedestrian cretins? They do not deserve to be in such a regal room." preached Blueblood.

To this Celestia sighed in exasperation and annoyance. But before she could tell Blueblood to head back to his quarters, King Knight raised his hand to her, as if to silence her, as he cleared his throat. "We may be guests here your greatness, but if this is how your butler treats new guests, you should teach him some manners. He could certainly need a lesson or two." stated King Knight, as the other members snickered at his comment. "Hey waiter, go and get me a glass of your finest wine, oh and wash your filthy hooves. I don't want to catch your contagious attitude. Chop chop."

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME IN SUCH AN UNGRATEFUL TONE, YOU POMPOUS PEASANT! I AM PRINCE BLUEBLOOD, AND YOU WILL SHOW ME SOME RESPECT!" shouted Blueblood, obviously enraged with King Knight's comment. "I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE, BUT I AM ROYALTY, AND YOU WILL TREAT ME AS SUCH!"

"My my, our little colt here seems to like to play pretend now, eh vieux amis. This little brat isn't even royal enough to rule a playpen, much less a nursery." exclaimed Propeller Knight, to which everyone laughed.

"I AM NOT A COLT!!! I AM A FULL GROWN STALLION!" screamed Blueblood.

"Yeah but you sure don't act like one. If you want respect, you have to earn it, and you and your little temper tantrum has not earned it." stated Tinker Knight.

"IF ANYTHING IS LITTLE, IT'S YOU, HALF-PINT! YOU CAN'T EVEN DANCE WITH A FILLY, YOU MINUSCULE MONGREL!" ranted Blueblood

"Oh please, your pompousness, forgive our hastily forged comments about you and your idiotic posterior." sarcastically beckoned Treasure Knight, as he fell to his knees in a pleading position.

"WHY I OUGHT TO HAVE YOU EXECUTED FOR THIS ACT OF FOOLISHNESS AND UTTER DISRESPECT!" yelled Blueblood, having lost his cool five minutes ago.

"Oh please, even if I were to slaughter you, not even the souls in Tartarus would listen to your orders. It would be extremely pointless." stated Specter Knight.

"YOU ARE PUSHING YOUR LUCK!" shouted Blueblood, his face redder than Mole Knight's armor.

"Whoa dude, calm down, pony boy." replied Mole Knight, trying to defuse the situation.

"BUCK YOU! I WILL NOT BUCKING CALM DOWN, YOU SHOULD OBEY MY COMMANDS!" accused Blueblood.

"HA HA HA HA HA! Yeah, and you should change your name to 'King Blueblood', but we all know that's NEVER going to happen." cackled Plague Knight.

"ONE MORE BUCKING QUIP OUT OF ANY OF YOU, AND I'LL THROW YOU IN THE DUNGEON FOR A CENTURY." screamed Blueblood, who had all he could handle at this point, which in reality is not much.

"We are guests of honor, and you have no authority here. You aren't even a real prince. You are just some immature impostor." stated Polar Knight.

"THAT'S IT!!!!! GUARDS, THROW THESE TERRIBLE TACKY TRAITORS IN THE DUNGEON! IMMEDIATELY!" shouted Blueblood, but before he could give any other commands to the guards, he was suddenly bombarded with potions from Plague Knight and wrenches from Tinker Knight. He was blasted against the wall with an audible thud. After Blueblood slumped up against it, he tried to stand up, but ended up nearly getting burned by Mole Knight's fire stream. A large black stain was on the wall above him, as he felt of his mane to find that it had been slightly charred. He started to whimper, as Polar Knight SOMEHOW knocked a large snowball at him, covering him in the cold fluff. When he started to whine a little, Propeller Knight pulled on the handles on his helmet and leaned forward, blowing the snow off of Blueblood...but also frizzed up his mane in the process. Treasure Knight then shot his chain anchor at Blueblood, which hung him from one of the rafters in the throne room."PLEASE, LET ME DOWN FROM HERE! AUNT CELESTIA! PLEASE DESTROY THESE ARMORED ARBITERS NOW!" shouted Blueblood at Celestia, but was disappointed when she and her sister just sat there and looked at him in shock.

"Don't worry. I'll get you down." shouted Specter Knight, as he arced his arm back and threw his scythe at the anchor chain that bound Blueblood to the rafter, cutting it, and thus setting Blueblood free... as he plummeted into the marble floor. As he tried to get up though, four pairs of skeletal arms broke through the marble floor grabbed his ankles, holding him in place by fear and force.

Soon after that, King Knight jumped into the air near Blueblood and slammed down into the ground with his scepter, causing Blueblood to kneel against his will. King Knight then slowly walked over to him... and slammed his scepter into the marble floor, mere inches away from Blueblood's head. He shuddered in fear as he looked up at King Knight. "You are not royalty. Prince's RESPECT their subjects and guests. So when you learn to respect us and everyone else, then MAYBE we might have some inkling of respect for you, but until then, NEVER treat someone like you did us, or so help me lord, we will teach you lesson you won't soon forget. NOW, get out." stated King Knight calmly. "Release him, Specter Knight." Specter Knight nodded, then snapped his fingers, causing the bony appendages to let go of Blueblood's ankles. The minute that they let go, Blueblood made a rush for the door. With him gone, King Knight then turned around casually to the princesses and the Mane Six, who all had their mouths agape. "I apologize, now... where were we?" asked King Knight, as casually as he could.

There was no noise for five whole seconds, until someone began to laugh. This spread like wildfire to the others, until everyone was either rolling on the floor or laughing like hyenas. "Never, in my 1020 years of ruling have I ever seen someone get my nephew to do that." stated Celestia, tears running from her eyes

"Oh it's nothing. Little brat needed it, but to get back on the subject at hand here. Do we have your permission to build our base here?" questioned King Knight.

"We doth believe that a trial iseth in order, dear sister." stated Luna.

"I heartily concur. Order of No Quarter, before we can grant you the permission that you desire, you must prove yourselves worthy. You must go down to Ponyville, and get to know the citizens and live in harmony with them for 3 months. Once you have achieved this, then we will see." answered Celestia. With this the Order of No Quarter nodded in response, and began to leave along with the Mane Six. As Twilight was about to leave, however, Celestia called her back. "Twilight, I have a special assignment for you." stated Celestia.

"What is it, Princess Celestia?" asked Twilight, curious as to what the princess had in store for her.

"I would like to watch over them, keep them out of trouble." answered Celestia. Twilight nodded to this and went to join her friends and the Order at the train.