• Published 19th Sep 2016
  • 594 Views, 5 Comments

Canterlot City Must Not Bleed - MaskofLimbo



The battle in Russia was over, but now Natasha must prevent a new one of happening in Canterlot City. With new allies, she must stop Nekro from doing the same madness he did in the Motherland.

  • ...
 5
 594

PROLOGUE - Kod Krasnyy part 2 (EDITED 1)

She was arriving at the hospital's entering. Looking outside the glass door, she found the thiefs, waiting for maybe a taxy on the sidewalk "Got you now!" When close to the door, she attempts to open the door, but unfortunatly, she unlock strikes again "Locked?!? Ouch!"

"Got ya"

Looking behind her, Natasha see a big, bald and fat black guy staring at her with his arms crossed. He was using a security uniform, but the diference is that he had a kevla vest with "security leader" writted on it. On his belt was some little bags of syringes, along with a pistol holster

"Then how about you eat some more? You look like you still... " Natasha suddendly start felling dizzy, almost falling on the floor "The... fuck just..." She put her hand on her head, trying to survive a small headache.

"I hit you with a small anestesic, strong enough to calm you down a bit" The big guy said "You caused a lot of trouble around here, and I was called to take care of you, since is ME who takes care of problematic kids. Just. Like. You" He then point the pistol he was holding to her.

This is getting... fuck! "What kinda of... fucking pistol... is this!" She struggle to speak.

"Language" The big guy said "This pistol is designed to shoot dart. Only the most qualified securities have one" He explained "This pistol is loaded with powerfull anestesics and I only use this as a last measure. And you, little girl, are a perfect example to use this" he said and load the pistol "He anestesic in your system made impossible for you to fight, so I going to give you a chance to come in peace, since I also don't want to make this bad, ok?"

Looking behind the glass door, Natasha see the two still on the sidewalk, waiting This guy won't let me go She then look at him In this state, I won't be able to open the door, so if I want to get those two, either I find another way fo opening the door or I kock this guy out She thinks Either way, I won't give up without a fight. I just need to be quick

"So, what you say?" The big buy ask once more.

"I say..." Natasha prepared for this fight "Bring your worse... fatso!"

The big guy sigh"Just remember I gave you a choice, okay?" He point the pistol a her "I promise you this won't hurt a bit" With this said, he pulls the trigger

Dart fly on Natasha, but she quickly dodge it and ran at him. When close to hom, the big guy tries to grab her, but she slide under his legs, getting up and punching his back repeatedly and doing no damage "Crap!"

"I told you" The big guy try to grab her, but she quickly dash to the side "The anestesic made impossible for you to fight!" He shot at her again, but she run and hide under the receptionist desk "Don't hide, child" He said, and start reloading.

Behind the desk, Natasha breath heavily and tries to fight the anestesic Crap, this guy isn't making easy to me She thinks It's like that bitch who invaded my camp and that ugly asshole from the prison had fused in one black guy! She sigh FUCK, If only I was Boris, or is he was here. I need a advantage here!

"I heard that she was here!" She hears two securities coming. Sneaking peaking, she see the two aprouching, with syringes with anestesic in their belt.

Bingo Natasha thinks with a grin, and run in the securities direction.

"Don't make things worse, girl!" The big guys said and aim at her "This WILL end up bad!" He shot two darts at her, but Natasha was close of the securities adn use one of them as shield.

"Let me AH!" Wen the darts hit the security, he instantly passed out. Natasha throws him to the side and delivers a strong punch at the other, knocking him down. With both securities out, she pick their syringes and look at the big guy, that was reloading I just hope this works She advance at him and give a strong kick on his crotch.

"Ohh, my meat syringe" The big guy drop on his knees and hold his... parts. With this oportunity, Natasha inject both syringes on his neck, injecting the anestesic on him. With the syringes empty, she remove them and throw them away "This... should be... "
[STOP MUSIC]
"Got ya!" The big guy hold her arm, injecting a syringe on her arms "I'm sorry... but this... won't work" He remove the syringe and let go her arm. Natasha start felling more dizzy and fall on the floor.

"What... the fuck..." Natasha's visions was begining to become blurry and all her remaining forces was going way. She wasn't even able to get up

"Thank God... I have one of this" The big guy picks up another syringe from his little bag, injecting on his neck gently and prssing in it. He revome it and breath with relief "Much better" He said, looking recovered "Now, you will come with me" He procced to crouch to pick her up "You cause enough problems"

No, NO! Natasha started to get desperate, and fight to get up I can't stop now! I'm so close! I won't fail... I can't... I And then... she start felling something. Her anger growing, her desire for blood growing, her genocide wishes growing... her forces growing. ALL of this fellings, she was felling at once... just like with the drug. ALL that remains was...

"This will AHHHH!" She finally snapped. Natasha jumped and bite the big guy's shoulder with all her anger, dropping him on the floor with her on top. She wasn't herself anymore. She was felling the rush, the power, the anger "HEEEELP!" The big guy scream for help. She stop bitting his shoulder and grab his head. Preparing herself, she deliver a strong hit on it with her own head

"OUCH! FUCK!" Natasha hold her forehead, felling a strong pain in it "Crap, crap, crap, crap. What happened?" She ask herself "What is this taste in my mouth?" She ask herself once more, passing her tongue at the liquid on her teeths "Taste like... blood?!?" Looking around, to see what she did, she foudn the big guy on the floor, with his shoulder bleeding and unconsiouness on the floor The fuck happened! Seeing the two thiefs outside, she decide to think about this later. She pick up the keys from the big guy's belt, along with a syringe with what she needed to stop feeling dizzy. Injecting it on herself, she felt better.

"Ahhh She hears the big guy on the floor, so she breath relaxed to know she didn't kill him by acident, with the keys on her hand, she go to the door and opened... seeing the two thiefs entering a taxy "No, no no!"

Natasha run outside in direction of the two, but unfortunatly they already entered the taxy and go away "NO, FUUUCK!" Natasha scream angry "You fuckers won't escape thAH!" She suddnedly felt something on her back and than another. She felt tired and dizzy. Taking out what was on her back, she see it was a dart. Confuse, the only thing she saw, before passing out for the third time, was Red Cross, aiming a gun at her.

Author's Note:

Small fight boss. Quic, just like the action scene on the last chapter (Sorry for that, once more).
I don't have sure how much chapter it will take until the next "action sequence", but I know where it will be, so be pacient if you are interested in chapters like this.
Please leave your opinion on the comment, my friends. See you all later.