• Published 21st Jun 2012
  • 7,418 Views, 71 Comments

Through The Crack - grimchi3f



After the events of Sonic Generations, Sonic and Tails end up in the MLP universe and cause havoc.

  • ...
10
 71
 7,418

These Ends are Only the Beginning

Part 1: Hero Side - Chapter 1: These Ends are Only the Beginning

Opening Theme: Dreams of an Absolution (LB vs JS Remix) by Lee Brotherton Feat. Jun Senoue

The Captain of the Equestrian Royal Guard, Shining Armor, locked eyes with the love of his life, Princess Cadence. The whole of Equestria was in peril and everypony was watching, but at this moment, to them, they were alone. A current flowed through them as the royal couple touched horns. A violet aura had begun to surround them and they had started to float. The higher they floated, the more vibrant the aura became until it finally exploded outward in an explosion of pure love.

The blast expanded outwards at an exponential rate, pushing Chrysalis and her changelings out of Equestria into the neighboring mountains, successfully saving the entirety of Equestria from their tyranny. However, little did anypony know that the blast had entered a strange crack in the fabric of time and space and had brought in two foreign creatures who had just been through an equally frightening ordeal...

--------

"Enjoy your future," shouted Sonic, "it's going to be great!"

He watched as his younger self and the young fox next to him jumped through the portal back to the past. A few seconds later, the portal disappeared.

Sonic glanced at his sidekick, who was standing to his left, and said, "And so ends another adventure. Thanks for the help buddy."

Tails shook his head and smiled, "I didn't do anything, it was all you Sonic."

"No way," the hedgehog laughed, "Without your pep talk I wouldn't have been able to defeat ol' Baldy McNosehair back there. I owe you one buddy."

Tails blushed."Aw shucks..."

Sonic could now hear his birthday party starting up behind him again and he wanted to go and join it so that he could hang with his other friends; after all, he didn't get to see them much since he was always thwarting Eggman's evil schemes. Hopefully nothing bad would interrupt the party this time.

"C'mon Tails, let's get back to the party." Sonic started to turn around but was stopped by a hand on his shoulder. He turned back to Tails.

"Sonic," said Tails, who was pointing off into the distance, "what is that?"

Sonic looked to where Tails was pointing. Where the portal that the younger Sonic and Tails had used to go back to the past was a large crack that seemed to be floating in midair; a crack that seemed to tear at the fabric of the universe.

He let out a short whistle."That's a good question..." He thought for a moment, "But I'm sorry to say that I have no idea."

The two friends walked up to the crack and looked into it. Inside was what seemed to be a library. But something was off; it was too colorful and the shape of the library was unorthodox to say the least.

Suddenly a huge blast of purple energy rushed out of the crack and engulfed both Sonic and Tails. Both friends exchanged worried glances before being sucked into the crack. As soon as they entered it, the crack vanished. Where the hedgehog and fox had just been standing only moments before, 7 multi-colored emeralds were laying on the grass, glittering in the midday sun.