• Published 30th Apr 2016
  • 313 Views, 10 Comments

The New arrivals - Artistic Fox Pony



Chelsea is a new student in CHS. But she is about to meet a big prooblem

  • ...
 10
 313

Prologe

My name is Chelsea Starr. I was once a human being who lived in the world of CHS. I suffered a terrible past that I can not forget. I now live in a place called Equestria after I committed suicide in my last life. I lived in a castle with my very good friend and princess, and mentor Twilight Sparkle. She put me in under her wing after she saved me from me killing myself. I don't deserve this chance to have amazing friends who will always be there for you kind of like family. I sighed as I looked through Twilight's library.

"Time traveling spells! Yes, here they are!" I squealed. Finally I could go back into the past and erase my once horrible life. I levitated the pile of books down onto the floor, and laid them about in the air. Looking at every spell to see which one would be the easiest spell to learn. I heard a knock on the door, as the door creaked open revealing my savior, Twilight Sparkle. Now I know this sounds silly, but she did saved my life. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't even be alive. I turned around and saw my alicorn friend and princess Twilight Sparkle. Of course I already knew who she was, because they’re a t.v. show back on Earth. I smiled as Twilight Sparkle walked in and gave me a warm hug.

"Hey Chelsea what are you doing in the library at this time? You do know it's like three in the morning right?"'She said giggling.


"Oh sorry princess, I was just looking at time travel spells."

Twilight frowned. "Chelsea you know you must not time travel. It’s against the space and time continuum theory. Besides why in Equestria would you do that? And please don't use my title we are friends Chelsea, and I don't like it when my friends use my title with my name it’s... weird." She said I noded my head and sighed.

"I'm sorry Twilight I'm just haunted by my past. I... I hate it. I never did anything wrong. It's just, I was always left out, always alone, and always picked on." .

"You're not alone anymore. You have amazing friends now, plus I think I know someone who may be able to help you.” She paused, “You have been under my wing for a few months since your arrival in Equestria Chelsea Starr but, now I think it's time to face your fears and relive your high school life. Or at least whatever year they are now. I want you to experience the life you could of had with friends. I believe this is why you keep having nightmares.” Twilight said.

I shooked my head frantically. "Twilight no, no way, you knew I was bullied in high school I didn't even make any friends because of the bullying! " I said, but Twilight just gave me another hug.
"Trust me Chelsea you'll be fine my friends over there will help you, and I know your nightmares will come to an end. Now go get ready I messaged Sunset Shimmer earlier letting her know to meet you first thing in the morning." Twilight said nuzzling me affectionately. I sighed. I just wanted to stay here , but I understand Princess Twilight she's just worried about me. After all my past is all I ever thought about it still amazes me that She saved my life.

I yawned. Twilight was right it was pretty late . “I should go to bed.” I thought to myself. As I began walking to my room I heard a cough from behind. I turned around and saw Spike.
“You’ll love CHS I think Twilight is right this will help you overcome your fears.” I slightly smiled, “I know that Twilight is trying to help, but I am really terrified that I am about to relive my nightmare once again.

I turned and started once again on my way to my room. I had walked for another minute or so before arriving. I opened my door and walked inside closing the door behind me. I lit up my horn and used it as a flash light. I climbed into bed and shut my eyes thinking, “ I still can’t believed this all happened, and now I’m about to meet Sunset Shimmer in person. But what if she doesn't like me? What if none of Twilight's friends over there like me?” I worried about these thoughts as my mind started to fall into a deep sleep.