• Published 13th Apr 2016
  • 1,437 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Pony: Dangan is Ronpa - Fullmoonrose



While, the mane 6 and Spike are gone to some weird dimension, Celestia has brought some of the gang as the new mane 6. Their job is to do what the mane 6 do, before they left.

  • ...
4
 5
 1,437

Getting to know the new world

Author's Note:

Kirigirl's Point of view during this chapter.

"Wake up everyone!!!" said Junko jumping around.


I got up and saw Sakura trying to get Junko to lower her voice so that she wouldn't wake anyone up.


"Junko, shut the fuck up!!!" said Mondo using one of his wings to cover his ears.


"No, cause it's morning now, and it will be so despairing if we waste the day!" said Junko.


Then, Junko started floating, as it seem that someone was using magic to stop her from moving.


"Hey, put me down!" said Junko.


I looked and saw Togami getting out of bed, his horn was glowing, so I assume he was somehow doing this.


"Togami, put down!!!" said Junko.


"No, until you be quiet." said Togami.


"My love, how are you doing that?" asked Touko.


"To be honest, I'm not sure." said Togami putting on his glasses.


"You're using magic." said Celestia teleporting in front of us.


"Magic?"


"Yes, you and Togami are unicorns, and unicorns are known for their magic." said Celestia.


"And what am I?" asked Junko.


"You and Sakura are earth ponies, that are known for your strength, even through you can't use magic, or fly." said Celestia.


"And me?" asked Touko.


"You and Mondo are pegasus, that are known for your ability to fly." said Celestia.


Then Togami's horn stopped glowing, and Junko fell on the bed.


"What are you then?" asked Togami.


"I am an alicorn, a combination, if you like of all 3." said Celestia.


"And that's why your the queen." said Junko.


"Princess, but I am here to tell you that your assignment for today is to get to know your powers, explore Ponyville, and also if you like make some friends." said Celestia.


We all nodded and she disappeared.




"So, what should we do first?" asked Naegi.


"Get something to eat, I'm starving." said Mondo.


"How did you get on my bed, I thought you was sleeping on the floor." said Togami.


"I asked him to join me, I felt it was wrong for him to sleep on the floor."


"Got a problem, with that?" asked Mondo.


Togami rolled his eyes, and went downstairs.


"So, what do ponies eat?" asked Touko.


"Guess we have to look around and ask where some stores are at." said Sakura.


We looked out the bedroom window, and saw that we were in a town, and that there other ponies like us walking around.


"So, this must be Ponyville."


"Let's go alright, I'm hungry." said Junko.


So, we all got ready for the day.


"Hey, Kirigirl can you try some of your magic, and fix my hair for me, until I get the hang of doing it myself?" asked Mondo.


"Yes, of course."


I started focusing my horn on Mondo's hair, and my horn started glowing and put his hair back to normal.


"Hey, thanks, Kirigirl!" said Mondo.


"You're welcome, Mondo."




So, we made up our beds, and went downstairs to where we spotted Togami reading a book.


"Are you coming my love, we're getting something to eat." said Touko.


"No, I still need to learn about this world, we're struck on." said Togami.


"Suit yourself." said Junko.


So, we all left Togami, and also had to dragged Touko with us, so she can eat something and not be with Togami all the time. We look around and saw the different ponies, and we explored some of the stores.


"Hey, I just notice that some of these ponies have some sort of tattoo on them." said Naegi.


We all looked and then saw that we all had some sort of tattoo on us as well.


"What do you think this mean?" asked Sakura.


"I don't know, maybe love will know, let's go home." said Touko.


"No, I'm still hungry, and we still haven't found a place to eat." said Junko.


"There's a place over there, come on." said Mondo.




So, we followed Mondo to a restaurant that was outdoors. We all sat down at a table and a waiter went to us, and handled us a menu.


"So, this is what ponies eat." said Touko.


"Hey, what's are bits?" asked Mondo.


"I'm guessing it's what they called money here, do any of us have some?"


Everyone shooked their head.


"Don't worry I got that covered." said Togami walking towards us.


"So, you decided to finally show yourself." said Mondo.


"Yes, I felt that I needed to try some of this world's food." said Togami.


Then Naegi burped and a scroll came out.


"Whoa, Naegi what did you eat?" asked Junko.


I pick up the scroll and read it out loud.


"Actually, I locked Togami out of the house, and told him to join you guys, or I'll restrict his magic. From Princess Celestia."


"Ha, the princess got you then?" said Mondo.


"That's what you get from this morning." said Junko.


"Both of you, shut up, I'm only doing this so I can read more about this world." said Togami.


Then he put a bag on the table.


"What's that?"


"It's something called bits, or the money they used in this world." said Togami.


"Even though we have money now, we should still share it." said Sakura.


"Agreed."


Then the waiter came to us.


"Oh, what should we get?" asked Naegi.


"6 daisy sandwiches, and a side of hay fries." said Sakura.


"Thank you, your food will be here shortly." said the waiter taking our menus.


"Daisy sandwiches, really?" asked Togami.


"It was the only thing, that was cheap enough for us, and I thought that the fries will help Naegi, since he's a dragon." said Sakura.


"Agreed, I just want to go ahead and eat already." said Junko.


"Thank you Sakura, I think that all of that sounds really good." said Mondo.


"You welcome, all of you." said Sakura.




"Hey, Togami, do you know what those tattoos, that all these ponies have?" asked Naegi.


"I read a little bit on them, they're known as cutie marks, the mark shows what special talent the pony has." said Togami.


"So, me having Monokuma's face, is me being shsl despair." said Junko.


"Yes, all of us, except for Naegi have a cutie mark representing our super high school level." said Togami.


Then, the waiter came and gave us our food.


"It looks okay, someone try it, so I can know if it taste good." said Togami.


Junko took a bite out of the sandwich first.


"So?"


"It taste so good, for some weird reason." said Junko shaking.


"I'll try it." said Mondo taking a bite. "It's good, it's probably like pb&j in our world." said Mondo.


"I guess this is the best we can eat then." said Togami taking a bite.


The food was good, but I do have to agree with Junko. Since, we're in these bodies, our taste of food is a bit different now.




After we got done eating, and paid the waiter, we left the restaurant, and towards a park near a bridge. We all gather nearby a tree.


"So, what else did you learned, beside cutie marks?"


"So, far, I only got to the part of learning about our new bodies, which means what that princess said is true." said Togami.


"Which part?" asked Naegi.


"Me and Kirigirl possessed a lot of magic, and that there are spell books to teach us." said Togami.


"What about Mondo and Touko?"


"Yes, those two possessed a lot of speed, but they need to know how to fly in order to use that speed." said Togami.


"Excuse me, but I know how to fly, I did it yesterday, and you can ask Kirigirl if you don't believe me." said Mondo.


"Oh, show us, show us!!!" said Junko jumping up and down.


Mondo then took a few steps back and started running and flapping his wings, soon he was up in the air flying.


"That's so cool." said Junko.


"Amazing, Oowada-kun." said Sakura.


"I see you made your point." said Togami.


"Damn right, I did." said Mondo.


"Now it's Touko's turn." said Junko picking up Touko.


"Put me down, I never done it before!" said Touko.


"Just do it." said Togami.


"Yes, my love."


Touko started doing the same thing Mondo did, but ended up falling on her face.


"Touko!!!" said Naegi running to her.


"Are you okay?"


"Hahaha, she fell!!!" said Junko laughing.


"Shut up Junko, flying probably isn't easy for everyone, you couldn't do it." said Mondo.


"If I had wings then maybe I could." said Junko.


"Both of shut up." said Togami.


"I'm sorry my love, I'll try harder next time." said Touko.


"I want to try something with Touko."


"What is it?" asked Naegi.


"Let's see if we can bring Syo out."


"I don't want that monster to be here!" said Touko.


"There's no blood around, so how we going to do this?" asked Mondo.


"We need to stress her out."


"Hey, let me do it, I'll mess her head up." said Junko.


"We do not need to do that, I have a plan." said Sakura.


"What is it?"


"There's an injured pony going into that building, I'm assuming that's the hospital." said Sakura.


"Good idea, let's go." said Togami.




So went to the hospital and met up with a nurse.


"Hello, I'm nurse Redheart, who do I need to see?"


"My little sister here, hurt one of her wings, I was wondering if you can take a look at it?" asked Mondo.


"Of, course, just wait in the waiting room, and I'll call you when the doctor's ready." said Redheart.


So, we waited inside the room.


"Touko's not relative to you Mondo." said Naegi.


"Yeah, but me and her are both the same, so I thought it would help." said Mondo.


"Thank...you...Oowada." said Touko.


"No, problem, if you like, I'll go in there with you." said Mondo.


"I'm surprise they didn't want to see Sakura." said Junko.


"Just because Sakura has bandages, doesn't mean that she needs a doctor."


"Agreed, I have been through much worst that this, but I'm actually not hurting at all, so I should probably take these off." said Sakura.


"You don't have to, if you don't won't to, it shows how strong you are, but it's your choice." said Mondo.


"You're quiet." said Junko looking at Togami.


"I'm reading some of these health magazines to see if it at least say something that can help us, but I see it doesn't." said Togami putting a magazine down.


"Hello, again, the doctor will see you now, follow me." said Redheart.


"Come on Touko." said Mondo.


"I'll stay here for my safety." said Togami.


"I'll stay to keep an eye out for Junko." said Sakura.


"I'll stay so I can wait for Syo." said Junko.


"Should I stay?" asked Naegi.


"No, you can come with us, cause I'm coming too."


"Alright, then let's go." said Mondo.




So, here we all in the doctor's room to check on Touko's wings. While we were walking to there, we looked in different rooms to see if anyone was bleeding.


"Any luck?"


"No, all these ponies are in bed, so it's hard to see if anyone's bleeding." said Naegi.


So, we stop as Mondo and Touko were about to go in the room.


"We'll stay out here as backup."


"Alright, then." said Mondo.


"Let's just get it over with." said Touko.


So, they went in, as me and Naegi stay outside waiting on Syo.