• Published 12th Apr 2016
  • 422 Views, 2 Comments

The Dimensional Saviors - omegafan101



Haruhi Fujioka, Sonic the Hedgehoh, Kirito and Twilight Sparkle team up to defeat stop their enemies from taking over their worlds.

  • ...
7
 2
 422

Chapter 3: Welcome to Equestria

Haruhi was flying through the portal once again, it seemed a lot more dangerous now that there were three other people in it, yet somehow they didn’t hit each other. The feeling of dimensional travel made her a bit uneasy, not because of the flying through a portal, but because of the lightning striking within the portal. Thunder and lightning were absolutely terrifying to her, it made her so scared she could barely even move, but for some reason this lightning wasn’t as terrifying, but it still startled her. Wait, why am I telling you this!? This has nothing to do with anything!

Haruhi began to see light at the end of the tunnel, she readied herself this time, hoping she wouldn’t face plant on her way out again. It happened anyway.

For some reason Haruhi struggled to get up, slipping and falling back down whenever she tried. She looked in front of her and noticed that there seemed to be a rather small alicorn standing there. Haruhi had heard of them before, but that was only in stories, she was 100% sure they weren’t real. As if that weren’t freaky enough, it looked oddly like Twilight. Same hair, er, mane, her fur was the same shade of Twilight’s skin, and her wings were basically identical. Haruhi tried to get up again to investigate but once again fell. She looked down at her hands only to find two light blue hooves where they should’ve been. She tried moving her hand, and the hooves moved along with her.

She looked next to her to ask Sonic or Kirito for help, but only saw a blue pegasus still on the ground, and a black unicorn with two swords holstered to his thighs just getting up. Haruhi started to freak out even more, without actually screaming or saying anything. That was when the alicorn put out her hoof to Haruhi, she very reluctantly took it and, though she didn’t know how, was able to grip the purple ponies hoof.

The alicorn pulled her to her feet- er- hooves, “You alright?” she said.

“T-Twilight?” Haruhi asked, still kind of struggling to stay stood on four hooves.

“Y-yeah? Something wrong?”

Before Haruhi could say anything, she heard a sudden scream. The blue pegasus, presumably Sonic, was freaking out at the sight of both a black unicorn, who was presumably Kirito, and the sight of his limbs turned to hooves, “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?” he asked.

“Oh, right, I almost forgot about that…” Twilight said.

“About what!?” Haruhi asked, “About the fact that we’re turned into ponies!? Because that’s not something you just FORGET about!”

“Okay I get it! It’s just.”

“This is Equestria,” Kirito said, cutting off Twilight, “This world is full of magic and all kinds of mythical creatures. Humans don’t exist and a large percent of the population is ponies. Since humans don’t and can’t exist here, when we came, we were turned into ponies. Believe me I was as freaked out as you were when I first came here.”

“Yeah, but I have wings!” Sonic said, “I can’t decide if that’s freaky or awesome. I bet these things could help with my speed!”

Haruhi rolled her eyes at the blue pegasus. She looked down at her body and noticed that, like Twilight and Kirito, she had lost her clothes. However Haruhi still had her black and purple striped tie from her school uniform. She looked behind her and noticed a tail the same shade as her hair, “This is gonna be a long day…” she thought.

Haruhi looked around the room they had landed in, it was a dark room with tons of stained glass windows, all of which contained some horrifying display of six ponies being defeated by some monster. At the end of the room was an empty throne, “Um, where are we anyway?” she asked.

Twilight looked around, “Huh? Kirito, I thought you said we’d be going to Princess Celestia’s castle.” she said.

“I had Yui set the coordinates to there.” Kirito said, “There must have been a malfunction of some sort.”

A large booming voice could be heard throughout the room, “I can assure you my boy, there was no malfunction,” suddenly, Tirek appeared in the throne. He was even bigger than the picture made him out to be, looming over the heroes.

Haruhi gulped in fear, “Tirek,” Twilight said, “What did you do!?”

“Oh, not much, on my own at least. But with the help of the Evil Syndicate, I escaped from Tartarus and easily dethroned the princesses! Now all of Equestria’s magic is mine! And like I said, there was no malfunction, I simply… redecorated the castle.”

“Typical villain,” Sonic said, “Revealing his whole plan to us in a monologue.”

Tirek looked at the blue pegasus with a look of annoyance, “You must be Sonic,” he said, “Eggman warned me about you,”

“You mean my amazing bad ass abilities?” Sonic said boastfully.

“Yes, but mostly of how annoying you could be. And besides, I haven’t revealed my whole plan yet.” Tirek motioned his hand to a monitor. When it turned on it revealed two ponies unconscious in a cell. One was a unicorn with white fur and a purple mane, the other was a pegasus with yellow fur and a pink mane.

Twilight looked at the monitor with a face of horror. Horror which turned to rage as she turned to Tirek, “What have you done to them!? Where are they!?”

“Relax Princess,” Tirek said.

“Princess?” Haruhi thought, she looked at the alicorn, “Is Twilight royalty?”

Tirek continued, “Your friends are simply locked away in the dungeon, just knocked out from a harmless spell. I’ll let them go, if you surrender to me.”

Kirito put his hoof on Twilight’s shoulder and shook his head.

Twilight closed her eyes and thought, she opened her eyes, “No Tirek,” she said, with a bit of pain in her voice.

The smirk disappeared from Tirek’s face, “What do you mean ‘no’!?” he screamed, “I thought you would do anything for your friends!”

“Yes, I would, but not under these circumstances. If I just surrender to you, Equestria will be in even more danger! I will stop you, and save my friends. Now fight me!” Twilight got into a battle position and spread her wings, her horn began to glow.

“I don’t think so Princess,” Tirek said, “You see, you and your new friends only had two options. Surrender to me,” Haruhi heard something and turned around, “Or rot in the Changeling prison!” a figure Haruhi couldn’t make out shot the four heroes with a strange green blast, Haruhi started to feel uneasy and collapsed, the last thing she could hear was the laughter of Tirek as her eyes shut, “Why.. did I agree… to this?”