• Published 23rd Apr 2016
  • 943 Views, 89 Comments

Blood Red Roses - totallynotabrony



Roseluck is bitten by a wolf under the light of a full moon. That isn't something you can just tell your friends. Fortunately, she has a diary.

  • ...
3
 89
 943

May 19

Does this get better? Am I going to feel like this forever?
I can't imagine that. I guess it's good that I still have my optimism.

8 doz assorted-Junebug
bunch daffodil-Draft Ale
bunch daffodil-Craft Ale
doz peonies-Pinwheel
ten pink rose-Belle

We got the order to do flowers for Junebug's funeral. That'll be this afternoon. I don't know if I should can go.

What if Princess Twilight doesn't find the killer? Should I go ahead and tell her about Lamplight?
Would it look suspicious that I waited to tell her?

We're taking the afternoon off for the funeral flowers.

I saw Princess Twilight there. She doesn't look good. Sleep deprivation, I think.
What if she gets desperate and does something like cast a town-wide truth spell? What would I spill?

I excused myself from the funeral and nopony said anything. Small miracles. I thought about going to the library, but I don't know when Princess Twilight will be back and I don't want to draw her attention to me any more than I have to.

I can't just mope around home. Well, I could, but that wouldn't help me take my mind off things.

I went for a walk, in town. It's quiet. Everypony's probably at the funeral.

I don't like being alone.

Okay, yeah, that's my own choice. I might feel better with friends, even if I had to be with them at a funeral.

Hello bird, will you be my friend?