• Published 23rd Apr 2016
  • 940 Views, 89 Comments

Blood Red Roses - totallynotabrony



Roseluck is bitten by a wolf under the light of a full moon. That isn't something you can just tell your friends. Fortunately, she has a diary.

  • ...
3
 89
 940

April 22

7:55 am
Friday! I don't know why I'm so excited for the weekend to almost be here since we run our own business and set our own hours.

10 spears aloe-Lotus
bunch daisies-Junebug
1 sprig Queen Anne's Lace-Lyra
2 doz pink carnation-Tenderheart
half doz hyacinth-Torch Song
potted poinsettia-Filthy Mr. Rich
1 daffodil-Fluttershy
bunch daffodil-Draft Ale
bunch daffodil-Craft Ale
assorted bulbs-Globe
doz ginger-Sugar Belle
1 pack salted sunflower seeds-Applejack
4 yellow tulip-Comet Tail
1 bushel rose petals-Carrot Cake

8:20 am
Looks like Lotus is restocking the spa. I was waiting for this, I had a joke all saved up, but then Lotus comes to buy the aloe, not her sister. Oh well.

9:23 am
There was some sort of small explosion from the direction of the castle. Whatever it was, I’m sure Princess Twilight has it under control.

10:03 am
Tenderheart came by to update the arrangements for the hospital. She’s new at it, and tried to pay us. Lily thinks we should have let her and then donated it back. It would have been funny, I guess.

1:20 pm
The flower stand has a loose board. Reminder: stop by Hardware and Groceries to get some nails.

2:30 pm
That was a lot of rose petals. I wonder what the Cakes are getting up to tonight? Ha ha. Reminder: go by Sugarcube Corner in the morning for some of their rosehip tea.

4:30 pm
Oh, right, I should go get some nails.

4:45 pm
Nails obtained.

4:50 pm
Forgot hammer.

5:30 pm
Fortunately back in time for dinner. Tonight, Lily has a date! She played Daisy’s tactic against her, a last minute surprise announcement. Daisy was making dinner for three. More for the two of us, looks like.

6:30 pm
More for the two of us was a terrible idea. Ugh, so full.

7:00 pm
I should go for a walk. Maybe it’ll help. Nice moon tonight.

8:45
I heard another boom from the direction of the castle. Against my better judgement, I headed over there. Princess Twilight is doing something with science. She explained it, but it’s way too much to write here or even remember. I pointed out how late it was getting and that I should be going home.

9:02 pm
Does anypony

9:03 pm
Something weird is going on here.