• Published 19th Mar 2016
  • 1,227 Views, 7 Comments

A Face Set Ablaze - Krystal Garnet



Aria has a secret crush on Adagio. Well, it WOULD be secret if Sonata didn't have a big mouth.

  • ...
2
 7
 1,227

Sonata the Secret Stalker and Dizzy Dazzling Drama

"Adagio... Kiss me," Too foward

"Are you a campfire? Cause you're hot and I want s'more" ....I need to see a doctor...

" 'Dagi your backside must be a cannon cause that ass is banging" What the hell-- UGH!

Aria Blaze had been going about this for hours. Trying and failing to find a way to find a way to ask out Adagio. Most of her time was spent putting herself down for even having a crush. On Adagio Dazzle none the less. This was ridiculous. How could her, the most hardcore siren, the queen of the mean, the badass with rad sass and overall grump, fall for someone as egotistical and down right malicious as Adagio Dazzle? Empires have seen their demise because one poor, unfortunate civilian had the nerve to seem like they were glaring in her general direction. This is who had her heart had been targeting for the last millennia. The person who was so offended that Starswirl had banished them from Equestria that at one point in time that she removed the hoof cap off any horses, ponies, mules, etc. that looked like him. A sight that made her lungs itch to this day.It was truly a mystery hor Aria could want to be in a relationship with her. Or maybe her heart love Adagio because isn't as egotistical as one might think and could have possibly been the sole reason that not only her and Sonata but countless others were alive. Who knew how much donations to charity or to local food drives could really help? Maybe her heart loved how sweet, caring, and funny Adagio and enjoyed the amount sass, mischief, and "don't give a flying-feather" she had to offer.Maybe Aria loved her because she had a natural charm that paired with luscious hips, goddess like hair, well-rounded even if a little small breast ,and swagger that made heads turn even when she wasn't trying. Yep, that sums it up. It also pisses Aria off to no end.

"We argue all the time. We fight about everything and have no shame about openly expressing how much we hate eachother. I've said that I hated her about 367 times this year and it's only the first week in February. " Aria thought as she rubbed her temples throughly frustrated with the emotional onslaught she was facing "I can't like her. It's not fair I shouldn't think like this. I shouldn't have to feel this way about someone who's like a sister to me.I should love her and if I'm going to it should at least be in a sisterly way." .

But she knew it was true. Aria knew this for thousands of years but tried her hardest to suppress her feelings. She didn't want make it awkward or ruin their chances of making it back to Equestria. However, after losing at the Battle of the Bands returning home became a lost cause and the flaws of her reasoning were even more exposed. How long did she think she could keep this up? She had to tell Adagio even if it meant making her look like a fool.

I know she's going to shut me down as soon as I start telling her... Aria sat on her her bed with her hands on her head before laying down on her back on her purple and gray covers. She bent her right arm over her eyes and hugged herself with her left, biting her lip. Damn, I'd probably have a slight chance if I wasn't such an ass that one time...


"Adagio Mcfucking Dazzle ...the only SIREN who can't win a damn high school MUSICAL competition!!" Aria shouted through a harsh sbarl as she slammed the front door to the Dazzlings three story house. Sonata had ran in before the other two making a bee-line to her room as she finally released her tears that she had been violently choking down on their way home, leaving the older sirens alone downstairs.
Adagio sat hugging herself with her knees to her chest on the couch. She stared foward, her gaze locked onto to the blank screen of the television in front of her as if it replayed her most recent and out right most extreme failure. She seemed like she was studying it looking for the exact moment where her plan had failed. Or atleast a moment she could have swallowed her pride and ran away. She was scanning for anything and everything that could have prevented their gems from being shattered while at the same time her mind was racing to brainstorm some solutions to her failure. She wasn't going to admit it, but she could already feel the stinging sensation of tears that managed to escape and cling some stray hairs to her dirty, food stained cheeks. She tried to focus on holding back the rest of the tears that begged to be released and hung her head down letting her hair cast a shadow on her face, helping her better hide her shame. She felt like she had been humiliated enough for one day yet her mind continued to punish her. Adagio's guilt allowed mind criticize her for letting thousand her years of planning to be ripped from her grasp in less than an hour, taking her heritage it. What made in worse was the image of her father's disapproving glare as he chastised her for not heeding all those years ago. She was on the brink of a panic attack and it wasn't helping that Aria was throwing insults left and right.

"Oh look at me I'm Adagio Dumbass! I love ruining the only thing left of my home along with my voice. Who needs the thing that our species was born with to protect us, anyway!? But don't worry guys I'll make sure to drag you down with me. Just follow my lead!!" Aria mocked putting on a rather nasally and manly voiced interpretation of Adagio along with failing her arms like a moron.

"Leave me alone, Aria. It's over and I'm tired."Adagio said solemly her voice cracking meekly while clutching herself tighter. Trying to block out Aria, she was already thinking everything that was said and she didn't need Aria confirmating anything. She wished Aria would stop, it was humiliating for her to get chewed out by her underling especially since she could even defend herself cause Aria was absolutely right.

"What's the matter?" Aria said smirking " Is it finally bothering you to realize how many times you've lied to me and that idiot upstairs? Cause Lord knows you have no trouble lying to yourself about what you're capable of. You knew damn well you were never going to get us to Equestria and you were just fucking stalling. What right do you have to decide when I'm done telling you what you need to hear, you little bitch?!"

"Stop calling me a bitch, Aria" Adagio said a little more intimidating while balling up her fists.

"Why can't handle hearing about how much of a dumb bitch you are?" Aria said stepping closer to Adagio " I know it's hard for bitches like you to deal with their bitchy mistakes!"

Adagio whirled around grabbing Aria by the collar of her dress bring them face to face. This caught her off guard forcing her to hold on to Adagio's shoulders to keep from falling. Aria was startled by how strong the older siren was in this moment. Sure she had been held like this before but this time it felt like Adagio had her whole body weight in one arm. The sense of fear this brought on brought her attention to Adagio's face, red from frustration and holding back tears that dared to pool out of her eyes as she spoke.

" I kept you and Sonata alive for thousands of years! You were always getting yourself into danger and I was the one who saved you!! I am the one who kept a roof over you head and food in your stomach despite all your bullshit!!!" Adagio said taking a deep breath finally letting her tears free "I personally saved YOUR ass from getting fucking gutted open behind a video game you didn't even like and this is how you repay me? You're so selfish and ungrateful."

After hearing this Aria pushes the older siren to the ground, not caring about the pain she already caused her. "Asshole...You are a hypocritical bitch and an abomination to every living thing on Earth and beyond.Repay you? For stripping me of my powers? You're so damn pathetic; you're truly worthless and that's all you'll ever be. I thought you would all ready know that since your dad told you this everyday. How thick is your skull that you keep denying the truth for this many years?"

Aria regretted those words as they left her mouth. Adagio was visibly taken back by this, before immediately replacing it with anger. With her fists clenched so hard they were shaking, growling at Aria who had backen up. Aria blocked her face as Adagio stood up....for nothing. Nothing happen, Adagio walked up stairs into her room leaving a regretful and baffled Aria alone downstairs. Aria felt nauseous as she felt the vibrations from Adagio's door slamming. The slam itself made her heart drop in sync with the deafening boom.


It took weeks for them to talk to eachother again. Even after they returned to Canterlot High. Adagio would talk only to Sonata and it was limited as well almost like she didn't want Aria to hear her voice. She even ended up befriending the Rainbooms before talking to Aria again, especially Sunset.That hit Aria hard, watching her laugh along with the golden-hair beauty. It was proof that Adagio rather be friends with six of the seven girls, who stripped of their gems and Equestrian magic with a giant rainbow shooting hologram of someone directly associated with the unicorn who banished them than her. Her enemies who ruin her chance of going home to their lands of magic, colorful , talking ponies were more worthy of talking to her than someone she hypnotized millions of ponies and people alike with songs the worked on together. Aria quickly came to her senses and apologized for weeks. A couple of months later it's like nothing ever happened.

"But it did" Aria said out loud for no particular reason. She looked down at her notepad of pickup lines, angered by the remembers of what she did. How could she be so stupid? "UGH!! Forget it! It's not like she's going to like me anyway! These aren't helping!!" Aria shouted while throwing her notepad across the room.

"Aww ,but I liked the way your face went all red like those roses you keep talking about"A cheerful voice rang from a corner of Aria's room "I reeealy liked the one that went like "Roses are Red, Violet are blue; I would love to go in bed with you?"

Hearing this make the middle siren freeze, her palms sweat , and face blushing red. There was only one word to sum up how Aria was feeling "FUUUUUUUUUUU-"

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading this. I wrote it all in one day so feel free to criticize. Also sorry if this had an unnecessary amount of swearing in it. I really didn't know how to get the mood across without them. Tips on that would be nice. But thanks again for reading!

[ For those who noticed: Yeah, I did a little editing on the story. I just personally didn't like it, so *BAM* it's fixed now. Sorry for the super long delay ( should've totally put this on Hiatus :twilightblush:....) but I ready for updating going in to the new year!! Feel free to tag along.]