• Published 5th Feb 2016
  • 1,054 Views, 11 Comments

The Eye of Insanity - MaskofLimbo



Twilight and her friends are transported to Rook Island, and now, with Jason Brody's help, she need to find the rest of her friends and return to Equestria.

  • ...
4
 11
 1,054

Straight to Tartarus

Author's Note:

Two ideas for The Pony in the Jacket are collapsing and creating chaos in my head '-'
SO, I'm gonna rewrite this one for the time being.

Was she dead? Twilight didn’t know. She couldn’t felt anything, not even her own body. She felt simply… the nothing. But, suddenly she starts feeling something. It was… grass.

Opening her eyes, she was welcomed by the sun on her eyes, making her cover her face and close a bit her eyes, trying to adjust her vision “Where… am I?” She looks around and finds herself on a forest “Is this Everfree Forest? Ouch!” She then felt a huge headache, making her put a hoof on her head “What just happened? The last thing I remember is grabbing the pendant and then… oh no, the girls!” She gets up and looks around desperate to find them, trying her best to not fall down again because of the pain “Where are they? Oh, Celestia, please, that they be ok! That they be ok! That they be…”

“Twilight, stop being so loud!” She hears Rainbow Dash behind her and she turns around to see her, and was glad for seeing not just Rainbow Dash, but all of the girls, who were starting to stand up… but, was soon in shock about something important Why are they humans? She then decided to look at herself and just now noticed that she ALSO was a human and that was standing on her feet “Gosh darnit, my head is killing me” She says with a hand on her head.

“Tell me about. I feel like my head is going to explode” Applejack says in pain.

“Oh, is not that bad, darling” Rarity says.

“It still hurts. Ouch” Fluttershy says.

"I’m kinda enjoying this. The whole world is spinning, like is dancing” Pinkie says, and thankfully she was still the same.

“This is going to be hard to explain” Twilight sasy to herself with a sigh and a hand on her head “But, this isn’t the mirror dimension… or is it?”

“What you talking about, Twi” Rainbow Dash says scratching her head “What the heck happened with my…” Upon opening her eyes and seeing her hoof, she was in shock “What happened with my hoof?!” All the girls look at her, and they were in shock.

“What happened with YOU, actually” Applejack says pointing at her, and upon seeing her arms, she look at herself and the others “What happened to US!?” All of them start looking at each other, surprised and confuse, and then they look at Twilight, who was standing in her feet looking at them “Twilight, is that you?”

“What happened with us?!” Rarity asks in despair.

With a hand behind her hair and a sigh, she tries her best to explain “Well, I believe we were turned… into humans”

“Humans?” Fluttershy asks and she nods.

“Remember when I was in the mirror dimension, when Sunset Shimmers stole the crown?”

“Oh yeah. You said you were turned into one of this… humans” Rainbow Dash said “So, does this means we are on that dimension, as well?”

“Well, I’m not sure, that’s the thing” Twilight said “We didn’t crossed the mirror, we fell into an abyss. I don’t know if it brought us to the same dimension or we are into another one, that is equal to that one”

“All in all, we are humans, and we need to find a way back home” Applejack said.

“Exactly” Twilight says with a nod and walks to her and help her stand on her feet “So, first other of business, we need to know where we are and maybe find a shelter, as well” She starts walking to a random direction “So, let’s not waste any time and…” She stops upon hearing Applejack falling on the grass, upon trying to take her first step “Ahh, how about I help you guys to stand on your new feet, first? Hehe”


After a while teaching and helping her friends how to walk with their new legs, Twilight and her friends, who were now walking but not perfectly, were walking through the jungle

"Hey, I think I'm getting the hang of it!" Pinkie says as she was walking more naturally.

"Me too" Rainbow said "This isn't SO different from trotting, and I kind of like it"

"Glad to hear" Twilight says with a smile and spots something "Hey, I think I see a road ahead"

"Finally, I was getting tired of all this dirt" Rarity says in relief.

As Twilight said, they reach a dirt road and finally managed to come out of the jungle "Sooo...which way?"

"I'm not sure, Sugarcube" Applejack said with her arms crossed and looking both ways "Both seems to lead to nowhere"

"Girls" Fluttershy call them "I think I see somepony coming" She points to a weird red thing, with three more humans inside.

"That's a car. A jeep, if I'm not mistaken" Twilight says with a smile, as she remembers some things Sunset Shimers told her about the human world, but on a closer look, she could tell that they aren't friendly. The jeep was all red, with a white draw of a crossed skull in the front and had a weird machine on the back, and the human inside didn’t looked friendly, as well. Two were in the front and a third one was in the big machine in the back, and all of them had their faces hidden under a hat and a piece of cloth “Girls?” Twilight slowly stepped back, and the girls were catching the idea, principally when they notice the vehicle speeding up in their direction "RUN!” They start running as fast as they could, as the three mans pursuit them.

They didn’t dare look back, in fear of maybe falling by accident, but upon hearing laughter from the man, Twilight looked back and notices that they weren’t speeding on purpose, like they were playing with them

"Ah!" Pinkie trips and fall on the ground and the vehicle stop by her side and the man in the passenger seat, that had a red shirt with a cross skull, jumps out with a rope and starts tying her up “Get away! Get away!”

“STAY STILL, BTICH!” The man scream at her as Pinkie continues to try to fight back.

"LET HER GO!" Twilight screams and run at them in an attempt to help her friend.

“TWILIGHT, WAIT!” Applejack calls and her and the others follow Twilight to help her up.

Upon approaching at the man tying Pinkie Pie, Twilight prepares a fist to punch him. But, unfortunately for her, another man, the driver, who had a red hat, appears and holds her hand before she could deliver the punch and delivers a strong blow on her stomach, dropping her on the floor with her hands around her belly in pain, spitting some blood

"TWILIGHT!" Rainbow Dash screams in anger and look at the guy with a killer glare "You’re going to pay for this!"

“What you gonna do about it, you whore!” The man said, pointing a small machine at her, that by the looks of it, might be some kind of weapon.

“No, asshole!” The one on the huge machine, who wasn’t using a shirt and had a red piece of cloth around his mouth, said to him “We need them alive!”

“A single shot won’t affect the merchandise, asshat!” The man in red shirt look back at him and says back irritated

Merchandise? Rainbow Dash thinks confused I show you merchandise! She runs as fast as she could and jump at the guy “Take that!” She delivers a kick at the guy with red shirt, who was distracted, dropping him on the floor “Ha, what you think about AH!” She felt strong blow on the back of her head and falls on the ground. Upon looking at the one who hit her, the guy with red hat, she received a strong kick right at her nose, knocking her out cold.

“Rainbow Dash!” Applejack rushes at the guy who kicked her friend with the intention of doing what she does best: bucking. She jumps on the ground and stands in her hands, in front of the guy, and delivers a strong kick with both her foot. Unfortunately, the man dodges by simply stepping to the side and delivers a kick at her stomach, making her fall completely on the ground

“The fuck was that, bitch?! Hahahaha!” The man said and proceeds to kick her more and more while laughing, and while this happens. Fluttershy and Rarity watched in horror as her friends where beat up badly, shivering in fear, that is until the three mans look directly at them, making them stop cold in fear “Hehehe, don’t even think in running, it will only make it more…”

“Ahhh!” Twilight suddenly jumps on top of the guy with the hat, dropping him on the ground “Rarity, Fluttershy!” She gets her friends attention “Run! Get out of her!” She said as she tries to keep the guy down “Run anywhere, just find some place safe, okay?” The two girls didn’t know how to answer, they just continued staring “What you two waiting for! Get the Tartarus out of here, NOW!”

She didn’t want to do this, but if they didn’t, it would only make things worse “Come on!” Rarity grabs Fluttershy’s hand and they run inside the jungle again, as far as they could go.

“Fuck off!” The guy Twilight’s drop managed to escape and drops her on the floor, getting on top of her and delivering two strong fists on her face, knocking her out “Thanks for the help, you two” He said to the other two, who were simply staring at him “Now what the fuck are you two waiting for! Go fucking get them, NOW!” The two look at each other and then started running after the girls “Fuck me, this island if full of assholes”


Rarity and Fluttershy were running as fast as they could, in fear and panic, doing their best to escape those who were chasing them.

"YOU HOOKERS WON'T GET AWAY THAT EASY!" They hear them from far away, but approaching fast.

"Don’t stop, Fluttershy! We need to find a place to hide" Rarity says to her friend, praying to Celestia that EXISTS somewhere they could hide I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die!

"AHH!” Rarity stops and look back to see Fluttershy on the ground.

“Fluttershy!”

“THERE!” The two mans chasing them where approaching fast, probably moving to capture the defenseless Flutterhsy. Rarity needed to act quick… But They were close to them. If Rarity runs back to help Fluttershy, both of them would probably be captured, resulting in all of them being lost. But, she couldn’t just abandon her friend! It isn’t right! But, it might be the only way of her to survive. This indecision was messing her up on the inside “DON’T MOVE!” Rarity look at thetwo mans close by. It was now or never. So, with a deep breath and her fist clenched, she turns around and runs away, as Fluttershy begs for help as the two mans tie her up.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry” Rarity keeps repeating this to herself, with her eyes closed in tears “I’m sorry… but I can’t”

“Don’t let her get away, fuck face!” The man with no shirt said to the other, as he finished tying up the girl and shutting her mouth with duck tape.

“Yeah, yeah!” The man with red shirt said as he starts running after her, leaving the other guy alone with the girl.

The man with no shirt sits on top of the girl taking a deep breath to recover from the run. He then feels a buzz in his pocket and picks up his cell phone to see that he was getting a call from his pal, Filipe “What’s up?”

Hey, I already contacted Vaas about this chicas” Filipe says “He is going to the beach to take care of some rich kids there. He will check this girls tonight for a close inspection. So hurry up and bring them back!” With this, he ends the call.

“Hurry up, my ass” He puts his phone back at his pocket and looks at the direction that the other guy went, to chase the girl “Ahhh, fuck it, he knows the way back” He picks up the crying girl puts her on his shoulder, making his way back to the truck.

A long walk later, he arrives back at the truck, where Filipe was sitting on the ground smoking. The other girls where already on the back of the truck, all tied up unconscious “Hey” He calls Filipe’s attention, who looks at him

“What took you so long?” Filipe questions him as he stands up, throwing his cigarette away. The only answer he got was a grunt “Where’s Rick?”

“Don’t know, don’t care” He puts Fluttershy on the back, along with the others “Let’s just get back to the camp, already” He walks to the front of the vehicle and gets into the driver’s seat.

“Fine” Filipe said with a sigh, as he walk to the back “But I put the blame on you if Vaas questions where he is” On the back of the truck, he climbs up to the big machine on the back and so they truck starts moving, making their way back to their camp.

On the back, Fluttershy had her eyes in tears closed. She was tired. She hoped that when she opens them again, this nightmare would be over. That’s what she wanted, that all of this would be just a nightmare, and when she awakes, she would be back at her cottage, just in time to see Angel asking for his food. She smiled upon remembering her little bunny. She missed him so much. With no more strength to stay awake, her world fell in darkness.


“YES!” A camera turns on and starts recording the face of a man with glasses, gray beanie and grey and orange jacket. He was smiling “Finally got this baby working”

"Yoyo, Vincent. Record me" Vincent turns the camera and starts recording a guy with blue shirt and brown hair that was climbing up a ship that was stuck in land "I'M THE KING OF THE WOOOOORLD!" He shouts with his arms extended.

"Hahahaha, yeah, Jason, you fucking are" Vincent, says to him, giving him a thumbs up.

"This place is amazing!" Vincent turns his camera to two girls that were looking around the island. A girl with brown hair, white button up shirt and a blue cloth on her neck and a blonde girl with purple tank top “Don’t you think, Daisy?”

"Can’t disagree, Liza" Daisy agrees with smile "The sea is so beautiful"

"Man, maybe I can find some good plants that I can use" Vincent turns his camera to a blond dude with yellow shirt, blond hair and a cap that was rubbing his hands with a smile.

"Hehehe" A dude with brown hair, white button up shirt, with the sleeves folded chuckles as he puts a arm around him "Try think is something else, Oliver, my friend. This isn't healthy"

"What can I say, Keith, my man?" Oliver smiles, and put his arm around Keith "I'm a problem that can't be solved"

"Hey, Grant, Riley" Jason calls brothers, as he jump out of the ship "Let's get some coconuts"

"Yeah, sure" Grant, a man with a good build, brown hair and red shirt said as he and Riley followed Jason to a nearby coconut tree, and Vincent followed them with his camera.

"Get ready. I'm be training my kicks" Jason said as he prepared to kick the tree. While this, Riley, a guy with brown hair, blue polo shirt and a cap backwards approach at Grant.

"He's not coming to my pilot ceremony next month" He quietly said to his brother with a frown.

Grant sighs and looks at his little brother "Dude, you know your brother's always doing his own shit" He extend his arms and smile to him "Right?"

"Ohhh yeeeah!" Jason exclaimed and kicks the tree, but nothing comes down.

"No coconuts for you" Grant said and laugh with Riley, and so Jason laugh as well, seeing how pathetic this was.

The brothers and Vincent return to their friends and Daisy look to them and ask with arms crossed and a grin on her face "Were our coconuts?"

"Sorry, baby" Grant said with his arm around her "Jason is too weak to get one"

"Fuck you, hahaha" Jason said as he lightly punched him

"Hehe, that we already know" Keith said smiling "Let's go find some fruits and..."

"Hey, Hey" Riley call their attention and points to a group of people with red shirt nearby "I thought Doug said there weren't people on this island" Vincent turns the camera to a group in mans with red shirts that apparently were looking at them.

"There they are! Get them!" This mans shouts and starts running at them

"Everybody, run!" Grant screams and he and the others tries to run away, but more of this people where coming from the other side, cornering and capturing them.

"Help!" Vincent looked at Daisy being grabbed and dragged

"Let go of me!" He then looked at Riley, who receiving a kick in the head as he was being tied up.

“Ahh!” Vincent was hit in the head and drops his camera at the sand, that was soon pick up by one of them, who looked at the lent and them at his group

"Get them to the truck!" He said, before stopping the recording.