• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 226 Views, 0 Comments

The Vacation - WarMachine790



a human fighting with My Little Pony, Devil May Cry. Nuff said.

  • ...
 0
 226

Chapter one. The Vacation

Author's Note:

I hope you'll like my story.

“You know, I’d loved some help right now” I shouted at my companions telepathically.

Right now I’m in hell, fighting Lucifer’s waves of endless demons, devil’s and other hellish creatures. I kept on slashing demons left and right with everyone’s weapons.

“Well, if someone didn’t use their devil trigger already we would have no problem fighting these demons” Sparda and Dante shouted back.

“Or angelic energy” Eva and Vergil said.

“Or friendship magic” Celestia, Luna and the Mane 6 said.

“Hey, I had to used them to save your asses, besides I’m fighting this battle alone while you guys are in the safe house so quit talking shit guys.” I shouted back. Everyone stop talking.

Then I heard an ear-splitting shriek. “AHHH!!! WHAT IS THAT!!?” Rarity said. I turned around and saw demons about 3 miles from us. “I don’t know. Twilight?” I ask the purple Alicorn. Then I heard murmurs and whispers then “AH HA, I remembered.”

“Remembered?”

Then I heard a nervous chuckle “hehehe uh yeah… anyways those Things-“I could sense fear behind her voice. “-are called Stygian and flying ones are called Pathos and Bathos. And the. Big… one… is………”

I saw something big, really big behind the creatures and it looked like “Lucifer” I growled. Lucifer had a Tux on with a bloody red tie. I’d said he’s no taller than 14 feet.

“Is that the King of Darkness?” Celestia said with huge amount of fear in her voice.

“Yes. Yes it is”. “I thought my generals said a powerful mortal wants to challenge me instead I see a weak, pathetic human” Lucifer started to laugh.

“Hey now, don’t knock it until you try it” I said holding the Rebellion in a defensive stance.

Lucifer started to roar then running at me. I didn’t say anything and ran at him too. As I was running I started to look at my surroundings and saw a boulder then all of a sudden I started to form a plan in my head.

“Is he really going to—“

“Yes, Dante”

“DON”T DO IT!!!” everyone shouted.

“Don’t do it __________. Please I’m begging you”. Celestia pleaded

“Sorry guys, I can’t fall back now and there’s nowhere to run.” I yelled

Lucifer started to cock back his hand, getting ready to attack. While he was doing that I used the boulder as a launched pad. I had the sword in a downward strike in one hand and in the other I pulled out one of Dante’s guns Ivory and pointed at his eye, I yelled as I was doing this.

“__________!!!!” everyone yelled.

“BROTHER, DON’T” Dante shouted.

“SON, STOP!!!!!!!” Celestia yelled while crying her eyes out.

“WAH!!!!” I jolt up from my bed, sweat pouring down my face.

After a few breathing exercises, I calmed down enough to remember the dream I had. Was it a dream or a vision? I usually have vision once in a while. Usually my vision give me clues in the future but this vision was a full-fledge, peek-into-the-future type thing. Ah whatever now’s
not the time. It’s time for VACATION!!!!

The first thing I did was that I got out of my bed and I walked towards the living room. I took a good look at my tiny house. My tiny house had a living room and kitchen merged together, I had to rooms: my room and a guest room, bathroom, and a laundry room. The sad thing about waking up is my house is empty. My mom and dad left me when I was about six years old and my siblings didn’t care. I don’t care

either since I was treated badly. That’s how I’m always shy, Anti-social, and I’m a mute.
But whatever the past is in the past, so the first thing is to get food. So I put on my black pants, red shirt, brown boots, and a black sweater. I headed to the superstore to get easy-to-make lunches for the house. On the way out of the store I saw a bright light out of the corner of my eye. It seems to float in the air then it took off in the direction of my house. I ran towards the house leaving people confused. I open the door and saw two rings. When I got closer they were actually black bracelets with red gems on each side. They looked cool so I put them on.

“Weird, they fit perfectly” I thought

The bracelet started to glow with a red hue, then it started blink faster and faster. “I don’t think that’s normal”. All of a sudden it stops blinking and stayed quiet. “Ok it’s weird, I’m taking this off”. I started trying to pull of the bracelet, it wouldn’t budge an inch. I was clawing at
it for three hours and yet it stayed inactive.

“Ok as long as it doesn’t harm me, it’s no big deal”. I muttered as I was putting away the food.

I had a cup in my hand and while I was thinking of something I snapped my fingers (Forced of habit) then a bright flash was seen then my cup was gone. I looked at my bracelet while it was blinking. I snapped my fingers again, a little flash popped up on my bracelet and my cup materialize in my hands. I was surprised and a little terrified.

“I love this bracelet” I thought. Then I saw a note on the table. For The Great Hero “WarMachine”.
We are coming after you. Ok I’m officially freaked out and how did he know my nickname? As I was reading over the note a large bright light came outta nowhere in my living room and it keeps getting bright by the second, I had to cover my eyes. Then a loud bang sound came from the doorway. All of a sudden everything stopped.

“Um hello, are you WarMachine?”

That voice like a mothers voice. I removed my eyes and can’t believe what I am seeing right now. There’s 6 ponies, one blue pony that is a little bit taller than them, a white horse with a necklace, metal horseshoes?, and a crown on her head. “NO WAY!! These ponies are from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic” I thought. Then I heard a stern voice like a big brother.

“Hey, you WarMachine?”

I looked to my left and in my doorway were two guys with white hair. One of them was wearing a blue jacket while the other one was wearing a red one. “Dante? And Vergil?”.

“HEY, I’m talking to you!” Vergil said to me.

I tensed up “Oh no! I think these guys are going to kill me!” I mentally yelled. Everyone saw how I tensed up. Dante said to his brother “Hey, chill we came for the Great Hero.” Great hero? Me? Oh shit! What do I say? WHAT DO I SAY!?