• Published 2nd Apr 2016
  • 237 Views, 0 Comments

My OC's Journey - Swatriot



Digital Is a changeling with something different from the other changelings.He had no wings when he was hatched.

  • ...
 0
 237

Lunar light

Digital woke up in a chamber full of carvings and paintings, with a glass roof. He was lying down on a soft wool carpet with a blanket made of grass. "Ah, your finally up" Midnight said "It's like noon." She look up at the sunroof.

"So what happened?" Digital said, "Like what did the smith say?" He too look at the sunroof.

"Well, he said that he would do it, if he got some silver." Midnight replied. "Do you want to learn about our history, in the library?" She continued.

"Sure, I like to read" Digital replied. Then again he and Midnight went through the twists and turns of the hive, When they finally made it there it was almost supper time. Digital started to find a book to read, he found one Titled: "equestrian lands" he started to read the first part of it. He finished chapter after chapter, getting more of a liking to it as he read, He learn that their were 3 Races in Equestria: "Unicorn, Pegasus, and earth pony", They had these things called "Friendship" and "Harmony" He like reading it, finding out what went on in this Mysterious fantasy world. "Digital, it's time for you to get to bed." Midnight Called out as she was leaving the library.

"Fine" Digital muttered, He didn't really want to stop reading though he was tired, he wanted to learn more about this "Equestria" place.

"You are going to sleep in Cyro's Chamber, He will meet you in the hatchling Chamber." Midnight Announced. Digital then made his way through the twisting tunnels and finally made it to the hatchling chamber. There were full grown changelings every where. How was he going to find This so called "Cyro". He started to look for this changeling. He asked the adult changelings,and they said they didn't know who this Cyro was. When he asked everyone he started to give up. No one knew who "Cyro" Was.

He started to leave, when he noticed a changeling in the back corner. He started to walk closer to the changeling, he kept noticing that the changeling was a kind of Ice White. He didn't look like a changeling at all. He did not have transparent wings like the others changeling. He had a horn of white, and eyes of blue and red, he also had a mane of a midday sun, but his eyes looked mechanical and so did his legs. "Hello Digital" He said "I am cyro, the only real mech you will see" Cyro Continued

"Nice to meat you?" Digital said hastily "Also what do you mean by "Only real mech You will ever see"?" Digital Continued Hastily backing away.

"She didn't tell you? Well Midnight Built me and she kept me secret, so no one knows about me."Cyro Said confused. "Please come with me to my quarters" Cyro then started walking to a wall of stone.

"Wait! Your going to get your self injured!" Digital Warned him. Suddenly the wall opener and a entrance to a room appeared.

"come on Digital," Cyro said "do you want to see the stars?" Cyro continued Digital nodded and followed him in to the room. It was big, bigger than the queens room, spare parts of metal were scattered every were there was even a balcony, Digital had saw on of these in the queens room. He stepped out side for the first time in his life. He saw tiny little Dots in the sky. There was also a big sphere in the sky. The sky was dark. "Isn't it wonderful?" Cyro said calmly from behind digital. "Luna's light is just so calming isn't it?" Cyro finished, Still looking at the stars.
"I like it, it is really calming." Digital Agreed. Something flashed in the sky, then another. "What was that?"Digital asked scared.

"I don't really know" Cyro said with a worried expression on his mechanical face. "We need some shut eye" Cyro said as he walked back in to they room. Digital soon followed. He found a soft bed for him in the back corner. It looked like it han't Been used in years. Digital laid down and fell asleep instantly. He dreamed of Equestria and how it would look like. He was surprised when he met a half unicorn and half peguses. She was vary tall, With a starry main, and dark blue skin. "Hello little pony," She said while looking sweetly at digital. "I sensed that you have a loving of the night. Not many have that love." She said with sweet smile.
"Who are you?" Digital said confused, "You don't look like my queen." He finished looking if there was a way to get away from this unknown changeling.

"Well my little pony, I am not a queen at all." She said with a starry smile.

"I am not a pony" Digital said Half scared. "I am a changeling, not a pony" Digital finished. Digital woke up at that moment to a bright sky full of noises, Bird chirps, Wind rushing through the grass, and wings buzzing, Thousands of wings buzzing. He look around trying to pinpoint where they sound was coming from. "Digital!" Something whispered "Get down, Now" The voice said urgently. Digital obeyed and got behind the bed.

"Cyro, Where are you?" Digital asked behind the bed, still trying to find out what was happening.

"Right next to you" Cyro said. Digital looked to the left, and there he was, just siting there crouched down as low as he can be. "Wha...mmmm" Digital tried to say as Cyro put his hoof in his mouth. "Sh, I'll tell you later." Cyro hissed as he pushed digital on to the goround. "Just stay Quiet!" Cyro finished.