• Published 17th Dec 2016
  • 498 Views, 0 Comments

Wonderchild - Outlaw



What happens when you mix a violin-player, a DJ, a rocker and a composer in a band? Shit usually but this is a fic so let's just roll with it.

  • ...
 0
 498

The obligatory introduction-chapter

Wonderchild

Chapter 1.
The obligatory introduction-chapter.

It was close to the end of the summer, the hot weather had started to cool down, the leafs on the trees had started to take a more red and yellow colour and everything seemed to go back to a normal pace.
Sitting down at a bus-stop was a yellowish skinned school-girl with red and yellow hair, called Sunset Shimmer. She and her friends had spent the most time relaxing under the sun, taking fun trips to the beach and had nice parties under the glimmering sky.

But as everything comes to a close, school was once again starting. Sunset was not really upset anyway, she was quite excited to see what this year had to offer.

After spending most of her time fighting singing sirens, the human form of her mentor from Equestria and a crazed camp-leader, she was looking forward to a new year in highschool.

Hell she had even started to get on better terms with her ex-boyfriend Flash Sentry, after the big fight they had before she got defeated by her Equestrian mentor, she would not have guessed that they would actually become friends again.
But before Sunset could begin to ponder over what possibly could happen in this new year, she could hear a loud honk as the yellow school-bus was driving in her direction.

As the bus stopped along side her, she could see that her friends Rainbow Dash and Applejack was sitting on the bus.
When she entered the bus, they waved her over to their spot, Applejack towards the window and Rainbow hanging over the back of the seat.

"Morning Sunset, ya got a nice sleep from Pinkies party yesterday?" The orange-skinned girl named Applejack greeted her as Sunset took a seat beside her.

"Tell me about it, Pinkie threw in so many games that I almost overslept from fatigue." She responded as she held back a yawn.

"How the hell did you guys even survive that dance-dance revolution tournament? My legs are killing me."

"Well, that's what running and being the most awesome soccer player in the school will do to you." The lightblue skinned girl with rainbow hair, called Rainbow dash, answered with a shrug and a slight yawn as she held up her own head.
"But I may have gotten a slight overdose on the cider, I got a nasty hangover from that party."

" Ah' keep tellin ya, ya need to stop entering drinking-contests with ya' being a light-weight." Applejack sighed as she shook her head in pure disappointment of her friend, while Sunset chuckled lightly.
As they kept on chatting, more and more students got on the bus, passing by the usual hardware-stores and a swing past Sugarcube-corner, their local-hangout outside of school.
Sunset used to hate a lot of these places before, but now that she had started to make more friends and help people, she had grown to love this little town.

"I'll tell ya'll though, it's gonna be nice seeing everybody again after the summer, just hope that we won't have to deal with any more monsters or Equestrian magic this year." Applejack said as they passed by the park and made the last turn towards the school.

"Like that would not happen, common AJ." Rainbow said as she lightly punched her country-friend on the shoulder.
" We are just destined to fight monsters and school-bullies forever. Not to note that you just raised an event-flag there for something to happen."

"And here I thought that you didn't take notice on clichés." Sunset jokefully teased her friend, fully aware of how she would respond

"Oh shut up Sunset, you was with me and Pinkie on that movie-night. She made me watch a whole collection off that "How I met your Father!" series." Rainbow groaned in response.
"8 whole damn season, the ending wasn't even worth it."

Sunset and Applejack laughed at Rainbow, who could only groan in response as the bus made a stop. They got off their seats and began to walk towards the massive purple school they went to.

"HI!!!" Sunset could hear a high-pitched voice scream from behind them, she could tell that it was her other friend Pinkie Pie because nobody could ever say hi in the way Pinkie did it.
Before she could react, she was tackled to the ground by a pink blob in the form of her friend, squeezing the life out of her in the most extreme hugs that only Pinkie Pie could give.

"Hi Pinkie, good...to see...you too." Sunset responded, gasping for air while trying to break free from the pink death-trap.
Eventually Pinkie did let her go, with one of her signature glee and logic-breaking smile plastered on her face, so that Sunset could breath once again.
Not that long after, she also recognised a purple-skinned girl walking up to them, it was the human version of her mentor and friend Twilight.
Ever since the incident at the school-games, Sunset had started to treat Twilight in a very sister-like manner. It felt to her like it was her duty to get Twilight back on the right path, just like the pony-princess had gotten her back on the right path.

"Hi Twilight, you still hanging in there?" She greeted her friend, who looked like she had just woken up from a thousand years slumber.

"Barely, I still feel like I got hit by a truck head first." Twilight grumbled, holding her head in agony and pain.
Sunset did remember that Twilight had tried to keep up with her friends when they were drinking at the party, even though she had literally never touched cider or any of those drinks before.

"Welcome to the hangover-club, sister." Rainbow Dash groaned in shared agony, bringing an arm around Twilight.

"Look Twi', Ah know that you want to fit in with the group, but ya' gotta know ya're limits on the booze." Applejack said with her head in her left palm of her hand.

Before they could continue the conversation, much to Rainbows and Twilights demise, the school-bell rung and everybody started to enter the purple school-building.

"Come on girls, we don't want to be late for first class in our last year." Sunset said as she began running with her friends to their classroom, little did they know that they were being watched by a grey-skinned individual. Wearing a black shirt and blue jeans with a gold-chain with a note on the end of it.

Staring after them with a simple smile, remembering the old days as he held a necklace holding a golden note.

"Those were good times back then, enjoy those times while you can girls." He said to himself, before he slowly began walking into the school, heading towards a different room of the same school.

The hallways was packed with people, chatting and catching up after a long time.

I've never really hated to see people be friendly, it actually brings me joy to see a bunch of friendly people like this, but the constant noise did get on my nerves. So I decided to put in my headphones, blasting one of my projects on the loudest volume.

The beats did get me to reminisce about the last time I had experienced something as great as friendship that I unfortunately can't reveal yet for the sake of the plot.

All I can say is that I missed those old times, they were simple, they were funny and they were anything but how complex my life has turned out to be.

But there was one big trouble rising up, other than messing with the fourth wall, as the beats had started to finish up my song.

"I have no fucking clue where I am going..."

I let my palm greet my face once again, I knew that I space out when I listen to music but I still do it. It's a bad habit of mine, to focus on the beats instead of what I should be doing.

Luckily enough, I saw a pair of girls down the hallway by the blue lockers, one of them having a royal-white shirt with purple-hair and a matching skirt for it, the other girl had pink hair with a white shirt and light-green skirt.

They both seemed like they knew the place and they were interesting in their own way, so I decided to get myself a good first impression.

"Excuse me, do you know how I can get to the principals office?" I asked them as I approached, taking it in a slow pace to not scare them.

The pink-haired girl shyed away a little while the purple-haired girl greeted me with a kind smile.

"Yes, you just walk down this hallway and go down the stairs darling, take the first turn to your right and then it should be the second door to your left." She spoke in a very formal voice, filled with kindness and manners.
I could almost say that I was talking to someone of royal-blood.

Lucky me that I wasn't or I would probably be decapitated, I was never really good with formal people.

"Thanks, I just got lost in the music that I must have walked right past it on accident." I chuckled to see if she was acting nice or actually was just a nice girl. She confirmed the later, by letting out a giggle.

"Yeah, I think we can understand how that happens. My name is Rarity and this is my dear friend Fluttershy, are you starting this semester Mr...?"

"Lonero Wolfgang Amadeus, but you can call me Lone Wolf." I accepted her hand, that she had reached out in a greeting-like manner but instead of taking it as a handshake, I held her hand firmly in my own as I kissed the top of her hand in a very cheesy-like manner.

As I had hoped, this did schock them a little but with a nice follow up of a soft giggle.

"We've got ourself a gentleman I see." She said almost a little seductivly, mostly to try covering up her light shade of pink on her face,
"We could use more people like you around here."

First impression, checked.

"Maybe, who knows how the school would end up." I let out a small laugh at that thought, a whole bunch of me running around causing havoc, now that would be scary.

"Anyway, I gotta get going or I'll be late for the first meeting. I'll see you two around."

I waved goodbye to my new friends, as I took off in the direction Rarity had given me. Ignoring the obvious plot-clue That Rarity asked her friend Fluttershy;
"Didn't he seem somewhat familiar to you?"

"Oh boy, it sure has been a long time since we sat in these desks." Applejack said as the group of friends sat down by their desks in class 3-D.

"Yeah no kidding, last time we actually were in a classroom was in the first movie." Pinkie responded, before getting bopped on the head by Sunset.

"What did I say about breaking the fourth-wall Pinkie?" Sunset scolded her friend.

"Not more than 2 times in this fic..."

"Good, now on to more pressing matters." Sunset said as she turned to her friend Rarity. "You said that a new student was going to enroll today?"

Rarity, nodded in response, bringing a mixed response to the group. Pinkie, Rainbow and Twilight leaning on with a glint of interest in their eyes. Applejack and Sunset shared a mixed response of suspicion and amusement while Rarity and Fluttershy simply took their seat.

"So, what is he like?" Twilight asked right away, starting the interigation regarding the new student.

"I've got to say, he is a well-mannered boy but a little rough around the edges." Rarity responded, sharing the same attitude as Applejack and Sunset.

"He seemed nice." Fluttershy on the other hand shared Rainbows, Pinkies and Twilights interest.

"Is he cute?" Rainbow asked in a deadpan manner, causing a schock from Rarity and a slight blush to enter her face.

"I did say he was well-mannered but he could just be acting you know..."

"She did blush when he kissed her hand." Fluttershy interrupted her friend, causing Rarity to let out an easy scream, getting a laugh out of Twilight, Sunset and Applejack while Pinkie and Rainbow delivered a high-five.

After Rarity had ventilated, mostly after yelling at Rainbow and Pinkie for laughing at her, Twilight spoke up.
"So should we meet up with him and show him around the school?"

"I agree, it would give us a chance to get to know him." Sunset nodded in agreement, while Applejack still hold that unsure feeling plastered on her face.

" Ah'dunno. He could just be another problem from Equestria that we might have to deal with later on."

Sunset understood very well where Applejack was coming from, she was also a bit worried if this new guy was plotting some evil schemes in the background.

But with her own backstory, she knew that if she just got to know him a bit better, they could probably just talk it out and eventually become friends.

"Well, we should probably speak to the guy before we judge a book by its cover." Twilight told Applejack, who couldn't help but to nod in agreement.

"Let's try to find him by lunch and introduce the rest of us."

"Uhm, Twilight. I don't think we need to look for him."

When Sunset and the rest of the gang looked in the direction that Rainbow Dash was pointing, they saw that Mrs. Booksworth was standing beside a certain grey-skinned boy wearing a black shirt with a pair of blue jeans.

"END OF CHAPTER ONE!!!"
"PINKIE!!!"

Author's Note:

Fun author fact: I got the idea for this fic by listening to a remix.
It's been a while since I've been on here so if you do find any misses in grammar or a few misspelled words then feel free to point them out.
I'm also open for a proof-reader if you feel like you are up for the task.
Hope you liked it, won't blame you if you don't like it, we all have different tastes.