• Published 17th Nov 2015
  • 760 Views, 5 Comments

Pony of Illusions - JusSonic



Equestria falls under an illusion spell by an new enemy in this fanmake of a Disney game!

  • ...
7
 5
 760

Chapter 07: Defeat Loki!

Chapter 07: Defeat Loki!

The scene soon opens up towards the Castle of Illusions within the Castle Entry. From a familiar portal that appeared, the Rescue Team appeared before the portal vanished. After finally acquiring all the Rainbow Gems, now was the time to prepare to cross the Rainbow Bridge…& save the Mane Six. Wasting no time, the group went over toward the door that would lead to the Castle Tower, once passing through it, & up a set hall before reaching their destination. Onto the castle balcony were the heroes wasting no time, but some felt an eerie chill within the air when they stare up at the Tall Tower. For many, they knew that was where Loki was as they could no doubt sense the trickster’s magic aura from where they stood.

“I never notice it before, but Loki’s magic aura seems very strong.” Goldie stated off in being curious to notice about Loki’s magic now that surrounds the tower.

“Yah, hard to believe when he only came & kidnaped our pals.” Pinkamena nods off in recalling that this guy didn’t even present his magic aura when he came & left the next minute.

“Well for now, we can worry about that later.” Armor Stark stated off to simply say this during the time being.

“Right, we done what was needed, we collected all seven gems.” Ben stated that they now have all Seven Rainbow Gems.

“So, how do we use them?” Spike asked off in how they use them now.

“D’oh! Don’t tell me we forgot to ask that part!” Phobos slapped his forehead that they fail to ask that stranger in how to make the Rainbow Bridge thing.

“But they were needed to help us, right?” Nyx stated in knowing what they had to go through was get the gems.

“Perhaps they need to be brought out together after being separated.” Light Gemini issued about how the gems seek the other out in order to function.

“Right, there are seven gems & seven of us. Eight if we twins are counted.” Dark Gemini smiled off in seeing that they can each hold a gem, the twins are one in the same anyway.

Soon everyone held one of the seven gems as they flew off from being in their hold & circle above the ledge of the balcony. Then in an instinct, they broke through the barrier Loki setup to keep everyone out & the Rainbow Gems form the Rainbow Bridge across. It was breath taking, & while marveling at such a sight, the group slowly started to walk on it. It was like walking on the Rainbow of Light of legends, but different in a way.

“Wow, it’s like the Rainbow of Light.” Spike awed at what they saw was made here.

“Top bad we don’t have that to beat Loki.” Phobos stated off in what they should have brought along to help out.

“Now we can cross it!” Nyx smiled to say in seeing what they needed was here.

“Alright, let’s do this!” Ben nodded to say in getting ready to move out.

“First off everyone, when we meet Loki, we need to fight him as about as serious as we can get.” Armor Stark spoke to give this little advice to those here in what happens when they see their foe.

“No problem there of doing that plan.” Light Gemini replied off in seeing that was a plan worth doing.

“We’ll fight with everything we got!” Dark Gemini stated to say that they will take down the enemy, hard.

“Why the need to ask the question?” Goldie asked Armor Stark of why they need to be ready to fight with a lot more of their strength.

“Cause unlike the Gem Keepers, they were probably nothing to the mastermind behind this whole thing.” Armor Stark stated off in knowing that Loki is the true brain behind Castle of Illusion, so they gotta take down the head to make everything fall apart.

“That is a good point. So when it comes to it, we’ll hit Loki hard!” Pinkamena nodded off in agreement, as she gets her sword ready in getting ready to fight.

Soon everyone was ready, motivated & all the other stuff as they now brave themselves by approaching the door that would lead them into the tower. Ben was the first to enter, then his family, then Goldie, Pinkamena, Gemini Sparks & Armor Stark. Once they entered, everything begins to go dark before the final stage to taking down Loki was now beginning here…

------------------------------

The scene shows those that have entered Loki’s Tower as we find the gang coming out from one side of a door that lead to….a balcony. What was this, where was the path to go further up? Then something zip pass by & stop to stare down to those that were there…it was Loki A. Fool.

“Hah-hah-haaahh….welcome, my guests! I give you more a greeting, but a-last…I must tend to those I’ve kept waiting!” Loki spoke off to taunt those before him about having to deal with other things.

“Does he mean Twilight & the others?” Spike stated in what Loki was talking about before them.

“There’s no way we’re letting you hurt our friends & love ones!” Ben issued off in stating they won’t let Loki getaway with such things.

“So please…take this while I’m away. Heheheh-haahhh….” Loki then blasted a spell at the balcony which the group watch out as he was seen laughing while flying away.

“Looks like we’ll have to fly after him and I got the perfect armor for long-term flight & flying into & maneuvering through space. So he won’t get away!” Armor Stark responded off in seeing that it’s time to not give Loki any chances to slipping away. “JARVIS, time to bring in the Space Armor.” He issued to his A.I. that they are gonna fly after the trickster.

“At once, sir.” JARVIS responded off in having heard the words.

Then without warning, Armor Stark was magically change into wearing another of his different armor sets for all to see. This one was a mouth-less, black & gold armor, looking like that of a bulk-up astronaut with a dome helmet with a glass visor with another human-head helmet inside it. This was probably the one called the Space Armor & soon Armor Stark took off at a fast flight speed that wowed the crowd.

“Let’s go too! We can catch up using our Trans Warp Speed!” Light Gemini spoke to his twin in what they can do to chase after the target.

“We can try to catch Loki by surprise that way, let’s go!” Dark Gemini responded back to his twin in following this plan of attack.

Soon Gemini Sparks zipped away before anyone knew where the twins headed off to, but they may have gone to help Armor Stark catch up to Loki.

“Hey, wait up! I’m not missing out in stopping Loki! The rest of you try to climb this tower to reach where the Mane Six are, we’ll try to keep Loki distracted.” Goldie called out to the twins before looking to Pinkamena & the rest in stating he’ll go one way while the rest get to their captured friends.

“Gotta bro!” Pinkamena saluted to say while her brother soon took to the skies.

With only the non-fliers left along with Nyx who transform into her Battle Form, it was time to climb up the tower. And as luck had it, some wooden boards were popping out, which gave the group a chance to hop from one to the other. But from around the other side, Loki was seen flying away from his pursuers before firing his cane blast at the ground bunch, causing their way across some stones to tumble & fall off.

“Hey! Watch where you’re aiming!” Phobos yelled out in what the guy almost did to them.

“That’s the idea.” Loki smiled off to say that he was trying to hit the heroes.

“Solar Inferno Flare!” Gemini Sparks was heard as they are seen hurling a huge ball of fire that Loki dodged. But when it impacted the other tower of the Castle of Illusion, that attack struck 3x3 area & it looked powerful.

“Give it up Loki!” Armor Stark issued in wanting the trickster to give up now as they got the bogey.

“Never! I’ve just gotten started!” Loki stated to say before flying off with Armor Stark & Gemini Sparks going after him.

“Keep going guys, don’t stop!” Goldie spoke off to those below before continuing the chase.

“Right, see you at the top!” Adult Nyx responded to shout off that they will meet the rest at the top.

“Let’s move.” Ben issued this out to the group that they keep climbing.

The ground group continue to climb up more popping boards off the side of the tower. But they had to rush it from crumbling structure from their weight, even jumped off some spider creatures to make it to the other side. And they had no time to rest, the ground crumbled from their weight, Ben’s group ran towards a rope off a flagpole to swing across the other side. But they had to move fast when Loki came around to blast off more of where the group were climbing, but they managed to escape.

“Golden Flames!” Golden Heart then breathed out flames of a golden color that almost fried Loki to dodge that when he was gonna attack the tower climbing party with Ben.

“Grrr….you’re very persistent, for mere Equestrians.” Loki growls in being infuriated by those that aren’t giving up chasing him.

“What does that even mean?” Golden Heart raised an eyebrow in feeling that question raised suspicion.

“Rocket Knuckle!” Then Gemini Sparks was heard firing their golden knuckles off which Loki had to dodge from taking.

“Repulsor!” Then Armor Stark fired his beam that almost graze off Loki’s cloak if he didn’t move fast enough.

“I’m not about to let you stop what I’ve long to gain!” After Loki said that, he turns to fly away from those that are interfering with him.

“What’s he talking about?” Light Gemini questioned the subject of Loki’s rambling.

“Beats me, don’t know myself.” Dark Gemini shrug off to say in not getting the issue himself.

“Don’t worry about us, we’ll keep going from down here!” Ben yelled out to those flying around to not worry about those following on the castle tower.

“Hurry, we can’t let him stop us!” Spike shouted that those who can fly can catch up & stop Loki.

Soon those that could fly continue to chase Loki while those climbing on the tower continue their own work ahead of them. Ben’s group were climbing from one pop board from the side to another before swinging from another rope line to reach another pop board….or was it? Those that didn’t see it, Loki made an illusion of what the group tried to step on, they fell but luckily caught a rope line.

“Pity, you were going to have such a nice fall this season.” Loki taunted off in looking forward to seeing such a thing, what a shame.

“Loki! Keep away from my family! Night Blast!” Adult Nyx snapped off to say before firing her neon blast beam which Loki dodged from being hit by.

“Hmmm…for one so small, you seem to be as temperamental as your mother.” Loki remarked off in seeing where Nyx got such a temper from…maybe from Twilight.

“Frusssvhmmm…Banm-Bam-Bamfruvhmm…” Then Loki yelped from sudden rockets & missile fires that blew up around his spot as he saw Armor Stark approaching him. Gemini Sparks & Golden Heart were coming from left, right & center while Armor Stark came from below.

“Will I never lose you?” Loki cursed in seeing such determine pursuers before turning to fly away while the others flew after him.

“We have to keep going!” Spike stated this off in what they gotta do.

“Time to swing it, Ben!” Phobos issued off in what Ben’s gotta do for them.

“Right!” Ben nodded off in hearing the plan on how to get by this.

Soon after swinging the rope across, the ground bunch along with Adult Nyx had to rush across the crumbling steps. And even jump off crumbling ledges they jump across to jump off another spider creature that was nearby to help them when it wanted to stop the group. They managed to reach for another rope line, but yelp when Loki flew near with the other heroes flying to pursue him; Ben’s group almost went for a path until it crumbled off.

“Give it up Loki, you can’t run forever!” Armor Stark gave another warning for the trickster to surrender than run away from them.

“Oh, I am not going anywhere, but you all will soon enough.” Loki remarked off to say before flying away with the others still chasing after him.

“Father, there’s another path we can take.” Adult Nyx stated in noticing a new path that they can take to climb the tower.

“Thanks Nyx, hang on everyone!” Ben responded off to say in seeing what they need to do.

Seeing another way to get up, Ben’s group swing across behind them for a board that pop out of the tower. And they ran across more step paths before Loki spotted them from circling around the tower to blast them with his cane, but missed. And Loki couldn’t aim with pursuers chasing him after Ben, Spike, Phobos, Adult Nyx & Pinkamena made it off safely over the crumbling ledges & grab onto another rope line.

“We almost have him!” Light Gemini stated in almost having got Loki that time.

“Just a little more here!” Dark Gemini stated to say that they need to keep at it.

“I’ve waited years for this chance, you shall not stop what I’ve long wanted!” Loki snapped back before flying away with his chasers behind him.

“The more we hear, the less any of us understand.” Ben stated off in not getting anything Loki was rambling on & on about.

“It’s weird, maybe we’ll understand when we reach the top.” Pinkamena raised an eyebrow in not figuring out much of this case like the others.

Now the ground group swung across to the other side, race across the crumbling path, & jump off the heads of two spider creatures. Wasn’t long before Ben’s party reach what look like the balcony of the highest tower.

“Kurpowwfruvhmmmm…/Graaaaaughhhh!” Then a big explosion happened in the air where the ones on the balcony turn to see that those fighting Loki in the air landed some powerful explosion that covered the enemy’s spot…showing a screaming foe vanishing within the light when it died down.

“Sweet! You beat Loki!” Phobos cheered in seeing that they finally got rid of Loki.

“No, we didn’t.” Armor Stark shook his head off when he & the other fliers landed beside Ben’s ground party. “What we destroyed was an illusion of Loki.” He explained off to say that the Loki they got was a fake, an illusion to keep them busy.

“Oh man…I thought for sure you had him!” Spike groans to say in having believed that was the end of Loki.

“We all did.” Goldie sighs to say in having believed they beat Loki, when it was a trick.

“For an illusion, he sure could hit with those attacks.” Pinkamena pondered off to say that for illusions, they hit pretty hard to be real; must be a magic power that helped out or something.

“Sir, I’m detecting the Mane Six inside through this stairway.” JARVIS spoke to Armor Stark with news of what lies ahead of them now.

“For now gang, Loki…the REAL one, is ahead where the Mane Six are kept.” Armor Stark stated off in where to find the real villain along with the captives they are gonna rescue.

“Then that’s where we’ll go!” Ben issued off in knowing where they are gonna head to next.

“Right! One for all!” Light Gemini issued off in making a claim here.

“And all for one!” Dark Gemini finished the claim his twin started.

“Let’s go save everyone.” Adult Nyx declared off in becoming serious at this moment here.

Soon the Rescue Team enter through the door from the highest balcony of Loki’s Tower. Everything began to fade out from here, but the final battle was approaching, many could feel it…it’s do or die time, and hopefully…not the latter part.

------------------------

The scene changes to what was likely the final spot of the journey through the Castle of Illusion. As we find the Rescue Team having reach the top & final floor of the tower, the doors were opened & there was evil laughter heard around. The gang looked ahead to see within a large chamber surrounded by large glass windows, there was Loki, as he swung his cane while preparing a spell as the spheres that held the captive Mane Six are there. But there was a stream of magic around the spheres that belong to the mares that was slipping into Loki’s cane. The group that came to rescue those in trouble thought if they were too late to save those like Twilight & her friends, or that perhaps…there was still some hope.

“Oh dear, girls…I’m afraid!” Fluttershy yelps in being afraid of what was happening here.

“Hang tough Fluttershy!” Rainbow Dash issued off to encourage her friend to not be scared.

“Right, our friends are on de way!” Applejack issued off in honestly believing they are gonna be saved.

“They won’t let this creep getaway with this!” Rarity stated firmly in knowing Loki won’t get away with this act.

“Funny, I seem to be getting away with it, either the siphoning is making you delusional or your just plain fools.” Loki spoke off to remark the fact that he’s getting what he wants while the others here speak nonsense.

“I know fools & today…I ain’t the fool here!” Pinkie Pie issued off to say that while she maybe a random goofball, but even she’s not a blind fool like Loki is.

“We believe in our friends, Loki! They will stop you!” Twilight declared in stating that their friends will stop Loki in his scheme of what he’s up to; she knows it.

“Ah, such lovely forms of friendship, a shame I must siphon such magic to curse you afterwards.” As Loki spoke off his little scheme, the Rescue Team became determine to approach Loki while he was ranting. “What I once had will be gone, but you’ll gain a curse & vice-versa. You’ll be empty of your friendship, while I shall be free of what I was curse to be seen as that could never be removed.” While going on, the Rescue Team approached after passing by some magical candles that were lit suddenly… “Soon those of the Mystic Realm will see me anew & will not banish me from not learning self-control, just cause my illusions ended up going to much in bringing the brink of disaster to all.” What Loki was saying was very mind puzzling, what was he meaning by his ‘curse’ & that he was banished from the Mystic Realm….?

“Unibeam/Powwfruvhmm…” Then without warning, Armor Stark fired a beam blast from his chest that plowed against Loki’s body when he was not paying attention.

The Rescue Team was on the scene & they apparently caught Loki off guard with a surprise attack. When the dust cleared, something was seen of what their foe was hiding under a cloak & hood. Loki was an Earth stallion with blue fur, black well-mannered medium mane & tail & red eyes. But he wore an outfit that made him appear like a jester, even came with bells, & let’s just say for a bad guy, appearance makes one threatening and this…had an opposite effect: it was laughable.

“HAH! He really is a FOOL in that getup!” Phobos taunted to laugh it up in seeing the getup of a jester look Loki was pulling off.

“Why is he dress like…a jester?” Spike raised an eyebrow in being lost by what they are seeing.

“Because he can’t take it off, try blasting him with something to burn off those clothes & you’ll see.” Armor Stark stated to say this that no matter what, the jester getup will not come off of Loki.

Then without much a second thought, each of the Rescue Team fired off attacks that would shred or burn off Loki’s jester out. But when Spike & Phobos blew their Dragon Breaths to burn the thing off, it change to a different color & style theme. Then Golden Heart & Pinkamena fired a Golden Sword Beam or launched the Blades of Pinkie Pie, the shredded jester outfit was torn only for a new color & style theme clothing to replace it. And even as the others did something, the jester outfit wouldn’t come off, even when Loki saw a last rip, he tore it himself only for another jester outfit to take its place.

“He’s right, every hit & he’s still wearing that jester outfit.” Goldie stated to say in being puzzled in what they are seeing.

“Even I’m lost in this, just what does it mean?” Ben scratch his head in not getting why such silly clothes can’t be burn off or cut off, it makes no sense.

“When JARVIS was looking up info on Loki A. Fool, there was nothing about him on Equestria. So JARVIS dug deeper to find any place with Intel & it was found…right in the Mystic Realm.” Armor Stark explained the case that he was still looking up info about Loki.

“The Mystic Realm?” Gemini Sparks responded off that surprised the twins a bit.

“Are you saying…Loki is…a Mystic?” Adult Nyx slowly asked off in not believing that claim.

“Wait, is he supposed to be a Dark Mystic or one of them Rogue Mystics?” Pinkamena asked off in not knowing which area Loki is if he’s not a good Mystic.

“Neither, he’s just been banished by the Jade Emperor. Wanted to teach his so-called 'grandson' a lesson from not having self-control & continuing such matters of foolish fun & entertainment.” Armor Stark shook his head in stating that Loki wasn’t a Dark Mystic but wasn’t a Rogue Mystic, just some banished fool for having caused trouble that upset his…family.

“What!” The others responded off in having heard that & they do NOT believe that Loki is even related to the Jade Emperor.

“To think you Equestrians would see me in this cursed getup, you will pay for such things!” Loki snarled off to say in having had enough of this game against those beneath him.

“No Loki, it’s you who’ll pay! Now let the girls go!” Ben snapped off in wanting Loki to give up & free the Mane Six.

“Oh no, I’m sorry, but did I fail to mention that…when you defeated my last Gem Keepers, I decided to speed up the process.” Loki smiled off to slyly say this in having just begun to fight unlike the Gem Keepers.

“Hugh?” Spike raised an eyebrow in having heard that.

“What?” Phobos replied off confused by the subject as well.

“And though I skip the safe process, it matters little before…what I’ve achieved was…this!” Loki spoke off in sounding like he still had another trick up his sleeve to…reveal here.

Then as before the Rescue Team could stop Loki in what he's doing, a bright flash blinded them. Loki was soon laughing out wickedly, as magical forces gather around him & soon he was in a sphere of his own. But when inside, it slowly began to reshape much of his pony form into being almost…human. Even the jester getup that looked silly seem to be getting a ‘slight’ new makeover change. Once the sphere was gone, there stood a new form of Loki standing up tall before the Rescue Team. He appeared like a slim human adult male that had blue color skin, black medium lock of hair & still had his red eyes. The jester outfit that was once something silly, was turn into a more medieval form of something a trickster/warlord. The outfit was of dark emerald, emerald boots with gold plates, wore an gray overcoat armor with shoulder pads & gauntlets with god plate designs. The once jester three bells turn into a gold helmet with two curve horns sticking out & pointing behind. Even the cane grown longer of gold coloring & had a silver spike blade off it. This was now the Loki A. Fool that has apparently, obtain both power from the Mane Six’s pure friendship magic to break the curse & become…something more.

“Uh oh! Now we got a Loki who looks like his Marvel Counterpart from TV!” Pinkamena yelps in seeing what they got dealing with after Breaking the Fourth Wall, much to everyone’s puzzlement which was step aside for a bigger threat matter.

“Heh-Heh-Hah-Hahhh….You thought you would be a match for me?” Loki responded off in taunting those before him as he hovered off as the Rescue Team got into a defense position. “Now that’s rich, it would be a Castle of Delusion!” Afterwards, he let off an evil laugh while letting his magic run across the inner tower chamber as it soon made it so large & expanded out…it was enough to be a battlefield in the tower?

“I think he just pulled a Doctor Who’s Tardis ability for this room.” Adult Nyx stated in what just happened in Breaking another Fourth Wall to say while everyone was still confused.

“Speechless from beyond the grave, heed my bidding…heed my claim.” Loki chanted in swirling his cane to summon rotating emerald flame spheres to rotate and tried to spin them around to attack the heroes. “Ride me of those before me, crush their wills; feed to them their fall, attack!” As Loki chanted, he soon had the flaming emerald spheres spread out to attack all points.

“INCOMING!” Phobos yelled off in ducking from the attacks coming.

“Yikes! What’s with these things, they’re hotter than our flames!” Spike ducks to avoid while feeling those attacks are hotter than their Dragon fire.

“Hylian Shield!” Ben summoned his shield to protect him from the attacks.

“Barrier!” Armor Stark created a magical energy barrier field to protect him from the attacks. “We need a hit while he’s distracted!” Armor Stark issued off that they need to hit Loki after he’s attack them with this spell.

“Leave it to me! Haaaughhh!” Adult Nyx dives in to charge up a spell & shot her Night Blast directly at Loki’s back side.

“Gwaaaugh!” Loki cringe from feeling that blow as he was toppled, but stood back up. “You all still don’t quite realize what my Castle Of Illusion is, now do you? It is a trap to which none of you will escape from!” Loki stated forth in using his cane to recall the emerald flame spheres to give him aid.

“Ho, then that means we’ll be the first to escape!” Light Gemini smiled off in taunting the opponent in what he said.

“Right, since your Gem Keepers were defeated.” Dark Gemini replied off in knowing that if the Gem Keepers are all defeated, then someone is gonna make it out of here.

“Come to me, my fiendish ghouls from beyond!” Then Loki was chanting to which the emerald spheres for a two line form & begin to spread across the field to catch & burn away the Rescue Team. “Spin around, fiends & spectators. Spin & twist. Twirl & whirl. Let your phantom’s fury swirl & envelop the fools!” As he calls forth, the gang was trying to watch out for those burning ghoul blades of heat.

“I’m not liking the looks of what’s coming.” Goldie stated in fearing what’s coming their way next.

“STRIKE! Hah-hah-haaahhh!” Loki held up his arms in commanding the spheres to attack everyone, they just barely managed to avoid a fatal blow.

“What is he trying to do?” Adult Nyx asked off in turning herself to stardust to avoid the hits.

“Fry us, I think.” Phobos stated off blankly of what the enemy was up to.

“How many tricks does he have?” Spike asked in seeing that at this rate, Loki may catch them.

“It’s useless, you cannot best me.” Loki taunted off that no one will be able to stop him.

“You ain’t the only one with tricks!” Pinkamena snapped off before using her Blades of Pinkie Pie to tie around Loki’s cane & then had the free one slice across his front.

“GWAAAAAUGH!” Loki yelped from feeling that blow he took, that one actually hurt. “Pathetic little pony. You dare to challenge me? Me, Loki A. Fool!?” He snapped off in making the floors around begin to break away to reveal a ghostly depth in which one step & the heroes are gone.

“Trick question, who of us is the BIGGER Fool?” Pinkamena quoted off to make a little tease on the enemy.

“Fly, faster I say, like going round & around!” Loki summoned his emerald sphere flames again, this time they were rotating like extended fans to whip around the Rescue Team that had to evade as best they could. “Leave them not a reach. No safe route to take. Make them curl in & out, then wind them about.” As Loki chanted, the attack grew faster that everyone has been given a hard task of watching out for this stuff. “Take possession this space and then give forth the chase!” Loki declared forth in preparing for another big attack to be sprung as the spell shrunk in.

“Uh oh!” The baby Dragons yelped in seeing what’s coming could be bad.

“NOW FLY!” Loki then extended his arms which caused the spell to attack everyone, grazing a few members that couldn’t dodge all of that. “Wwh-hahahahaaaahhh…” Loki was letting off another mad laughter in having given his prey much difficult to face him.

“Fire Sword!” Gemini Sparks shouted off as each twin stop that attack from coming.

“Fire Arrow!” Ben took a shot with his Hero’s Bow to fire a magic arrow bunch of flames to fight fire with fire.

“Gatling Guns!” Armor Stark took up to be in his Buster Armor to unleash his heavy fire-power here. “Golden Heart, take a shot!” He issued off in wanting the golden stallion to hit Loki.

“Right! Golden Sword Beam!” Goldie responded off to say in charging his sword to fire a golden version of a Sword Beam that got the target.

“Gwaaaurrghhh!” Loki yelps from taking that heavy attack weighted by gold, but still the trickster stood up in refusing to fall down. “How foolish can you all be? I, a Mystic, can't & will not lose to the likes of Equestrians!” Loki scolds off to snap at those that have started to drive his patience thin here.

“So he says.” Light Gemini remarked off to tease over the case.

“Yet here it shows!” Dark Gemini shrug off that they are beating a Mystic.

“Oh shades of darkness or torrents of night! Destroy these wretched fools with all your might!” Loki chants off in summoning the emerald spheres to circle around in preparing to unleash another big attack. “The six maidens’ friendship is mine to take. Their magic of bound shall rid my curse, now curse the rest with sorrow ploy.” As he chants, it was raining spheres that the Rescue Team had to avoid any contact as they were breaking parts of the floor where a wrong step & it’s into a terrible end of a ghostly depth. “Bring forth their doubt, a sad demise!” Loki excluded his final claim in readying his next strike on the heroes to pay.

“JARVIS, it’s time to bring out my next armor.” Armor Stark issued an order to his A.I. of what it’s time to bring out.

“At once, sir.” JARVIS responded off in understanding the message.

“Show Them NO MERCY!” Loki yelled out in unleashing another blast of spreading out all of his sphere attacks around the room.

“Here comes another round!” Adult Nyx yelled out in seeing another attack as they are all bracing themselves.

“Hehahahahahh….” Loki was letting off a wicked laughter as nothing was gonna stop that move now.

“Lightning Repulsers!” Armor Stark was heard, as he fired a repulsor of a blue force that blasted Loki’s attack & impacted the trickster to.

“GWUUURROOOAAGHH!” Loki yelped from feeling a shocking pain course through him as he drops slightly; what was that attack. It came from Armor Stark which was sure, but his armor was different as it was a silver & gray armor with features to look like a mechanical mighty Viking character even with the ‘V’ crown on the forehead.

“Wow, another armor we’ve never seen! And it even hurt Loki a whole lot!” Pinkamena spoke off in seeing how well Armor Stark has got things, even something that harm Loki a lot.

“Of course it did, the Storm Armor is powered by a mystical element as well as a unique metal called ‘Uru’ that makes in indestructible & grants power to use lightning abilities. It’s impervious to any kinds of harm except, oddly enough, Mystics. But the Mystical crystal empowers the armor and allows it to absorb and manipulate Mystic magical energies effectively, giving me a shot of using Mystic Lightning.” Armor Stark spoke off to give a little explanation about what this other armor mechs-suit of his does, & it’s the type to even hurt a Mystic like Loki.

“Sweet! Now we got one to fight a Mystic with Mystic powers!” Phobos cheered in seeing they got an advantage here.

“Man, your chalk full of surprises today.” Ben stated in seeing that having this guy for an ally comes in handy.

“It helps to be prepared for anything Ben.” Armor Stark stated of what he does is being ready on any occasion.

“Very clever…I didn’t even know that you stubble across the rare Uru metal…I’ve misjudged you.” Loki slowly spoke in getting himself up once more to continue the fight. “But we have only just begun, heroes. I still have so much more to share with you & much to entertain with my fun!” Loki declared forth that this was just the beginning, as the room felt like it was turning purple from what was outside the windows to look like a ghostly void was beneath everyone’s feet & hooves.

Everyone stood ready in what was coming next...

“Abominations, soar from the crepes! Confuse their minds, bottle their bricks.” Loki chanted in calling his emerald spheres as the flaming balls rotated like a hula-hoop ring around the caster to get the Rescue Team. “Wine about them two & four, steal from them all that they own!” Loki chanted forth in rotating the spell to cause great harm around all those that were trying to evade or block off, some like the baby Dragons & Adult Nyx & Goldie got too confused to get a little more damage.

“Here comes another attack!” Adult Nyx warns the group of what’s coming at them again.

“Get them…NOW!” Loki declared forth in firing off the spheres to attack all as those that used barriers or used speed to protect themselves were lucky. “Heheeh-Hahahaaa…” Loki was busy laughing at this display while not noticing living chain moving near the baby dragons.

“Spike! Phobos! Grab my blades!” Pinkamena issued the order for her friends to grab her blades.

“Why?” Phobos asked off in not getting this.

“For THIS!” Pinkamena then hurl her Blades of Pinkie Pie upwards with the baby Dragons holding on.

“Waaaughhh!” Spike yelps out as he & Phobos were going straight for Loki & needed to act fast.

“Dragon Breath/Moon Breath!” Then Spike & Phobos had to perform their Dragon Breaths when Loki wasn’t expecting their attack from behind from the living chains.

“Grawwwouurrrgh!” Loki cringe down from taking another heavy hit, these fools were driving him into a corner. “Ehehehahahaha…Oh, no, no, no! This is MY Domain! My Rules! And what I say GOES!” Loki stood up in feeling the loss of sanity in being push back this far as he used his magic to cause nearly 85 percent of the floor to vanish with little stepping pads for the group to stand on. Soon Loki was bringing back his emerald spheres again in about to prepare his grand finale.

“This looks like he’s not taking any chances.” Ben stated with worry in what Loki’s about to unleash maybe his strongest spell of an attack yet.

“If worse comes to worse, I may have to bring out my Top Secret Weapon.” Armor Stark stated to say in what they may have to prepare for & what he may have to resort to.

“Top Secret Weapon? You never told us you had one?” Pinkamena asked off in becoming curious of having heard about a top secret weapon.

“If I did, it wouldn’t be a secret.” Armor Stark pointed out to the random pink pony of such a thing as keeping a secret…a secret.

“Oh, good point.” Pinkamena slowly nodded in understanding the topic now.

“But maybe we may not need it.” Armor Stark stated to say in looking at the other group yet to attack & realized what power is needed. “Gemini Sparks, you two are the Twins of Light & Dark, surely that means you can use combination moves with different elements.” He asked off in wanting to know if the twins could use a very strong and effective spell.

“Like Light?” Light Gemini stated in looking to his other twin right now.

“And Dark?” Dark Gemini looked to his twin in where this was going.

“Right, if we work this out, then you may have the power to deal the final blow that even a Mystic level like Loki can’t come out unscratched.” Armor Stark stated off that with Gemini Sparks Element of Twin, they may have something to even defeat Loki. “Question is, do you have a technique to topple either one of Ultimate Warrior Ranks or say one close to a Demon General?” He asked off if the twins had a power that could even take down a top contender or not.

“The answer is very simple…” Light Gemini smiled off to say in forming a Light Sword from his gauntlet.

“We have the perfect choice…” Dark Gemini issued off with a smile in making a sword come from his gauntlet which was dub; Dark Sword.

“Gather to me, my wretched fiends.” Loki chanted in where the emerald flaming spheres form another line formation to go around both sides to cut across the Rescue Team just like before. “Spin around, fiends & spectators. Spin & twist. Twirl & whirl. Let your phantom’s fury swirl & envelop the fools!” As he calls forth, the gang was trying to watch out for those burning ghoul blades of heat.

“Is he gonna fire that move again?” Phobos asked off in thinking something familiar is coming.

“Wait, something’s different.” Pinkamena stated in feeling something was different about this attack.

Loki never unleashed the attack, instead they gather to him & then made the next spell to attack the group by surprise.

“Phantoms & Ghost, bring conclusion!” Loki chanted off as now a ghostly tail swung from across the floor to attack the group. “Band yourselves together in my Castle of Illusion.” Then another twist was coming, as Loki was making more flaming spheres rain down from above onto the gang. “Here, hope is but a fade of a delusion. And soon, a dying bunch shall meet their dire conclusion!” Loki chanted off in sounding like everything was coming together while the heroes evaded the many spells & counter as best they could until… “THEY MUST NOT PREVAIL!” Loki yelled forth in unleashing a large gathering of all the emerald spheres to blast off in a shock-wave that seem to push the heroes backs against the corners.

Adult Nyx, Spike, Phobos, Goldie, Pinkamena, Armor Stark & Ben Mare hit the side of the wall, they seem to be holding strong…even Ben with his shield to have taken the rest of that while Armor Stark withstood the attack with his armor.

“Hahahahaaaahhh…” Loki lets off a wicked laughter in having overpowered the group to kneel before him.

“Laugh while you can, it’s over!” Ben’s voice spoke off in suddenly removing his Hylian Shield to charge forth & jumps above the enemy. “Hurraarghhh!” Ben prepares to drive down his Master Sword to give the final blow here… But Loki blocks with his cane in not about to be given the final blow when he had his guard down.

“Really Ben Mare, did you think I fall like the Gem Keepers? I will not fall so easily!” Loki smiled off in stating he shall not be defeated & underestimated as such.

“No, but you sure live up to being a fool to fall for this distraction.” Ben smiled off to say this in what Loki has got caught in.

“What?” Loki looked to Ben with a frown, what was the stallion saying.

“Gemini Mergence: Oblivion Oathkeeper Slash!” Gemini Sparks shouted off as both the twins changed their golden hooves into a representative blade of light and darkness. “Harrrughhhh/Slashfruvhmm…” Both Geminis then will roar out their finally attacks to strike, with both their swords glowing with their brightest energy of light and darkness. That broke through Loki’s defense from so much power that he was left speechless when the twins were across the room.

“GAaaugh…Aaaugh!” Loki gasped off to hold himself together, but the pain was…even greater than ever felt from…two great magical element powers. “In…inconceivable! A Force of using the strongest elements of Light & Dark? They don’t have the true full versions, yet….they landed a blow this…critical to injure me. It’s not…possible.” Loki tries to figure this out, Gemini Sparks don’t have the REAL Elements of Light & Dark, but they could pull off a force in which even in lacking, combine, that power dealt such heavy damage; was such a thing possible?

“No, THIS is possible! With TEAMWORK!” Ben stated from charging up his sword before breaking off from Loki’s cane. “Beam Sword/Slashfruvhmm…” Then he fired a crescent beam slash that cut right through the enemy in a vertical manner.

Soon Loki was slice clear across his body which made a tiny light crack on his surface. “GRAAUUGHHHH!” Loki screamed out as his humanoid form was decomposing its structure little by little….before he fell to his knees, trying to keep himself together while temporally dazed.

Then something magically appeared beside Loki, it was like another gem glittering with colors of the rainbow. Ben took the silver gem as a sign of having defeated Loki, & to his surprise, it was another Rainbow Gem.

“Loki had a Rainbow Gem?” Goldie asked off in seeing this for the first time.

“Didn’t expect that.” Pinkamena shrug off to say in seeing this little thing.

“Looks like we got another Rainbow Gem out of this.” Spike pointed out in what they get in the end of this battle.

“Is Loki now stopped?” Adult Nyx asked off from seeing the dazed Loki, but the question was answered ahead.

“Nrruaagh…” Loki was seen struggling to shake his head, trying to regain his focus.

“Looks like Loki still wants another go.” Light Gemini stated to say in seeing the enemy wasn’t completely defeated yet.

“Then we’ll hit him with an even harder blow.” Dark Gemini stated in preparing an even bigger blow then before.

“Hold it, Loki’s drawn his new power from taking it from the Mane Six, correct?” Armor Stark stated off in recalling the recent actions that have happened here. “JARVIS, if the Gem Keepers’ Rainbow Gems made the Rainbow Bridge, what happens if we hit Loki with this new Rainbow Gem we got from besting him?” He asked his A.I. for any ideas of what would happen if they used a Rainbow Gem against the trickster of tricks.

“Hard to say sir, but perhaps if you all focus your magic into it, the result may undo Loki’s evil spell on Equestria.” JARVIS explained off in what will happen that will undo much of Loki’s damages.

“Then it might be our one & only shot! Let’s do it!” Ben stated to say in readying for this chance.

“Okay Loki, take this!” Phobos remarked off to say in what they are gonna do next.

Soon the Rescue Team channel their magical aura flows into the Rainbow Gem they had before launching the silver gem right at the weaken Loki. Time seem to have almost froze for a moment before the gem itself burst into a cascade of rainbow light filling every inch of the tower.

“NOOOOOOO!!!….This can’t be, my curse….ws so close…..” Loki screamed out from being enveloped by the rainbow’s burst of light as it trapped him to be encased in the spreading light while being powerless to stop it.

When the brightness began to fade out, the Rescue Team saw a surprising shock. Loki was reverted to his pony form & back into his curse jester outfit while the Mane Six were free from their prison spheres & their bound of magical friendship return to them. As the Mane Six landed, they saw their friends & family & leaped over to hug their saviors from such a close calling.

“Loki!” Then approaching the weaken Loki were the Munchkin Brothers as they saw the whole battle & knew of Loki’s loss.

“Ugh!” Loki aches in pain to try to stand up, but was very weak.

“It’s okay Loki.” Munchkin One spoke to help Loki up.

“We got yah.” Munchkin Two stated in helping out as well.

“Th…thank you.” Loki weakly spoke in having been helped up by his…only friends.

“Sir, I hate to interrupt this touching moment, but the gem used against Loki is showing unstable side-effects.” JARVIS issued from where Armor Stark turn to find the silver Rainbow Gem turn black & began to admit a strange radiation effect.

Then without warning, the castle was begging to shake under a terrible tremor effect. It was like the whole castle was beginning to come undone here.

“Wha-what’s happening now?” Fluttershy nervously asked off in what was happening here.

“Goodness, I don’t know,“ Rarity gasped off in not knowing what’s happening.

“Gang, we got a problem, this gem’s about to go nuclear! If we don’t get out fast, we’ll be buried under tons of rubble!” Armor Stark warn the group that they need to leave or they won’t be getting out at all.

“Oh, then why not teleport or levitate us out? Twilight, Ben, anyone?” Pinkie Pie stated off in thinking of a way that they can get out of here easily.

“I’m sorry, but even from our return magic, I’m too poof to cast a spell.” Twilight shook her head that she doesn’t have enough magic to pull that off.

“And we’re pretty much spent ourselves, so now what?” Ben sighs to admit they are spent from fighting a tough battle against Loki.

“I can…get us out.” Someone spoke, but when everyone turn around to see who said that, they found it was Loki that spoke.

“You! You tried to toy with us in crazy stuff & you expect us to believe you?” Rainbow Dash snapped off in not about to trust the guy that cause this problem to begin with.

“Please….Loki was ever wanting to be rid of his curse all this time.” Munchkin One steps up to have the group understand why Loki did all of this.

“He can help get us all out, his cane should have enough to help levitate us.” Munchkin Two stated that Loki can help get them out of here if they let him.

“An wha makes ye think he honestly not let us drop?” Applejack raised an eyebrow in not knowing if Loki will drop them & perish when they hit dirt.

“Cause we’ll hang onto you, cause we’re his friends.” The Munchkin Brothers stated to say this in putting their lives on the line cause they trust Loki.

The group was having a hard time deciding if Loki wanting to help them escape was another trick or not, but there was no time.

“Alright, we’ll let him fix this mess, but if he tries something….his time will be UP FOR GOOD!” Pinkamena stated off in making this an acceptation, but if Loki doesn’t owe up to what the Munchkin Brothers value their lives to believe in the guy, then she’ll make Loki very sorry.

Soon Loki took his cane to use a little spell to help them all float off the ground. Then everyone soon flew off to escape with their lives out the tower window. Everyone escaped the tower that was falling down entirely from all the damage as everyone had escaped. Everyone soar through the skies as they were making their way to travel back towards Ponyville. As everything began to fade out, something strangely interesting may begin to happen…next time around…

Author's Note:

Loki A. Fool's Equestrian Human appearance is base around Marvel Loki's look, especially from Marvel Disk Wars.

At last, it's over. In the final chapter, everything in Equestria returns to normal as Loki's illusion spell fads away. And once more, Loki seems to have been...reformed. From something that he acknowledges that truly best'd him in the end. So how will things go from here, stay tune, cause it'll be up very soon!