• Published 16th Sep 2015
  • 1,050 Views, 4 Comments

TMNT meets MLP! - Moon Princess



The turtles are visited by Princess Luna, who is in need of their help. What does she want? Read to find out!

  • ...
5
 4
 1,050

Nightmare Rarity

Season 2 episode 19- The Wrath of Tiger Claw:
The turtles were in a frozen meat shop. Tiger Claw just kidnapped Karai, and Mikey was badly injured. Leo wanted to save Karai, but knew he couldn’t.
Then, Princess Celestia came to the turtles.
“Hello, Turtles.” said Celestia.
“Celestia?” asked Raph.
The turtles bowed. Celestia bowed back.
“Yes, it is me.” said Celestia. “ my sister wanted me to send you a message. Equestria is in danger.”
“What’s Equestria?” asked Donnie.
“Equestria is the name of the country me and my sister rule.” said Celestia.
“What happened?” asked Leonardo.
“A young girl named Rarity was attacked by the tantibus.”
“I thought we took care of that that thing a while ago?” said Raph.
“Well it has returned. It has taken over Rarity, just like it did with my sister. She has become Nightmare Rarity.”
“Why don’t we just use the elements of harmony again?” asked Mikey.
“That’s the problem.” said a voice. Princess Luna appeared next to her sister. “Nightmare Rarity stole them.”
“What?” said the turtles.
“We must stop her.” said Celestia.
“What about Mikey?” asked Raph.
Celestia and Luna cast a spell to quickly heal Michelangelo.
“Whoa.” said the tmnt.
“Thanks.” said Mikey. He bowed to the sisters.
“We must hurry.” said Luna. With a wave of her wand, they were all sent to Equestria.

In Equestria:

“So,” she said. “These are the turtle heroes Luna spoke of? The ones who save the day? .You will not save the day this time. You can’t.” Then, she disappeared.
“Are you ready to fight?” asked Celestia.
“Always.” said Raph.
“Then let’s go.” said Luna.
They ran to Celestia's kingdom, where Nightmare Rarity was located.
In Celestia’s kingdom:
Nightmare Rarity sat on Celestia’s throne, which was moved to the balcony. To her side, was Queen Chrysalis, who was genuinely evil. Her changelings were animals who could transform into anything. She was their Queen.
“What will we do with the turtles?” asked Nightmare Rarity.
“Ha!” said Chrysalis. “They are not a threat.”
“But the Princesses, they are practically goddesses.”
“They may be Princesses, but I am a Queen. With our combined power, we will soon rule Equestria.”
The turtles and sisters reached Celestia’s kingdom.
“What’s the plan?” asked Mikey.
“Defeat the changelings.” said Celestia. “Try to get to Nightmare Rarity.”
“Oh no.” said Luna. “Queen Chrysalis must be here!”
“Defeat her, too.” said Celestia.
“CHARGE!” yelled Leonardo.
They fought off the changelings that flew towards them.

Nightmare Rarity and the Queen watched the whole fight.
“What if they get to the castle?” asked Nightmare Rarity.
“Don’t worry.” said the Queen. “they won’t.”
Chrysalis sent more Changelings after them.
Nightmare Rarity looked at the glass case next to her, holding the elements of harmony: Generosity, Honesty, Laughter, Kindness, Loyalty, and Magic. She knew the turtles held four of these, but who were the other two? That is what she feared. It could be anyone in the world. Both worlds now.
Once the changelings stopped, the six ran for cover. They hid behind a boulder.
“What now?” asked Mikey.
“We must get to the castle, no matter what.” said Celestia.
“I know.” said Luna. She went off to the changelings, and continued fighting.
“Luna, what are you doing?” asked Leonardo.
“I’ll hold them off, you save Rarity.” said Luna.
“You can’t do it on your own!” said Celestia.
“I must try!” said Luna. “Just go!”
The turtles and Celestia didn’t want to leave the Lunar Princess behind, but they had to save Rarity. They ran to the castle, fighting any other extra changelings to help Princess Luna.
The changeling Queen and Nightmare Rarity had captured Princess Cadence, Princess of love. They trapped her in a room in the castle, waiting for her to surrender her kingdom to them. Cadence wouldn’t budge, no matter what.
“It’s locked.” said Leo, once they got to the castle. The castle doors were locked.
“Here.” said Celestia. She lifted the turtles up with her horn, and flew to her balcony, where she found the Queen and the Nightmare.
“Give up now! You are out-numbered!” yelled Leo.
They saw the changelings bring someone to the Queen.
It was Princess Luna.
Celestia and the turtles gasped.
“This isn’t the only Princess we have.” said Nightmare Rarity.
“What do you mean?” asked Raph.
The Queen cast a spell, and the next thing they knew, the turtles and Celestia were captured, alongside Cadence.
“Who is that?” asked Donnie.
“That is Princess Cadance, the Princess of love.” said Celestia.
“How did you get here?” asked Cadence.
“Trying to save the kingdom.” said Raphael.
“Same here.” said Princess Cadence.
“I’m going to but the elements in a safer place.” said Chrysalis. She grabbed the elements, and walked away. Nightmare Rarity brought Luna inside the castle.
“You're insane.” said Luna.
“If I remember correctly,” said Nightmare Rarity. “you were once just as insane as I am.”

Angered by that comment, Luna began to fight Rarity. Nightmare Rarity was a lot more powerful than Luna, but she had to try. The kingdom depended on it.
Luna became badly hurt, unable to use her wings. She just had to either depend on her horn, or suck it up and use them anyway. A little bit of both. She was powered by anger.
When she stunned Nightmare Rarity, she went behind her, and with her final bit of strength, she hit her with her wing. Nightmare Rarity fell to the ground.
“Please, Rarity.” said Luna. “Remember who you are, not who the tantibus made you. I know exactly how you feel.”
The turtles and the two Princesses finally managed to escape after a few powerful spells. They went after Chrysalis. they eventually found her.
“You won’t get away with this!” yelled Mikey.
“You can’t defeat me.” said the Queen.
The turtles, Celestia, and Cadence fought Chrysalis. Nightmare Rarity and Luna were still fighting. There was a glass door that was in between the two battles, and Luna was pushed, and crashed through the door, nearly unconscious. She could no longer fight.
Right before Rarity attacked Luna, Celestia attacked Nightmare Rarity.
There was a huge battle inside the castle. Celestia's subjects heard them fight, and even saw them a little through the balcony door. They were terrified.
Everyone was extremely hurt, and sprawled on the floor. No one moved. It hurt too much. Luna slightly fractured her right wing from when she crashed through the glass, but surprisingly, she was the first one to get back up. She attacked Chrysalis.
Chrysalis had a bag around her waist. Something fell out of it.
The elements of harmony.
“Hey turtles! Sister!” She yelled. She held up the elements.
"Get them to safety!" yelled Leo. Luna nodded and ran out of castle.
Celestia, Cadence, and the turtles attacked all at once. They caught them off guard, and knocked them down. Leo grabbed some rope, and tied their hands together. They threw them in the dungeon and locked them up.
They have won.
6 weeks later...
The turtles stayed in Equestria to heal, and help the others. Everyone helped everyone else get better, especially Luna. She got hurt the most. Once the turtles were better, Celestia opened the gateway to New York. With a “Get well soon!” to Luna, the turtles went home.

The turtles were sent back to the frozen meat shop. No time passed at all.
“I hope Luna turns out okay.” said Raph. “Cadence and Celestia also.”
“That fight was pretty brutal.” said Leo.
“Yeah.” said Mikey.
“What would happen if we told April that we met two princesses with wings, a blue evil mist creature, fought a Queen, and was gone for 6 weeks?” said Leo.
“She’d never believe us.” said Raph.
“Not until she discovers it for herself.” said Donnie.
“True.” said Mikey. “Let’s go home, dudes.”
“Wait, look at this.” Leonardo said.
On the table was a crescent moon, a yellow sun, and a blue heart.

Author's Note: