• Published 9th Sep 2015
  • 1,326 Views, 19 Comments

My Luna Lamia - reader8363



a man comes home from a bad day a work to find a little surprise

  • ...
11
 19
 1,326

Ch 1 Home

Man, Life is hard, having to work at a job I don’t like, having to deal with traffic, and above all having to drive a half hour just to get to my job, but it does have an upside, but I getting ahead of myself

I got home from my work, at about 8:34 pm, and was about to reach into my pocket to get my keys, when I saw something slide off the porch. I muttered to myself, “Great, another snake.” I grabbed the shovel I keep on the porch, as I got off, and went over to where I saw it.

I bent down, and I saw the tail by the street light, but it was one I never seen, the top was a light blue, the bottom was an even lighter blue, but the eyes were the weirdest, instead of what snake eyes usually look like, they were big, teal color, they shown fear. I took a chance and set down the shovel. Yeah, I already know that’s crazy, but something told me that is wasn’t going to hurt me. I said, as calming as I could, “It’s okay, come on out, I’m not going to hurt you.”

It moved towards me, from the light, the first thing, I saw was hooves. Yes, hooves, you could imagine my reaction to that, a little surprised, scared, and confused. When it came fully out, I could see it clearly. The head was of a pony, the mane was the same color of the bottom, crescent moons repeating down the back, and a horn coming out of it’s head.

I sat down, on my knees, watching it. I couldn’t believe it, a lamia, fantasized about one and there happens to be one in front of me. I getting ahead of myself, again, a lamia is half snake, half pony, and I should explain myself, I usually read, in my freetime, books about lamias. When I overcame my state of shock, I placed a hand on the lamia’s head, it’s flinched for a second, but then moved closer to me. I picked it up, walked to my door, grabbed the keys, and walked into my house. I placed the lamia down and turned on the lights. When I looked at the lamia, I didn’t think my heart couldn’t rise any higher. I realized the lamia was Luna, yes, I’m a brony.

Luna wondered around my home. My house is pretty small, it was a one floor house, with a bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and a livingroom. As I heading to my bedroom, she followed me. My bedroom was quite a mess, papers and books scattered about, and trashcan overfilled with soda bottles. I turned on my laptop, set a timer on my music, and laid in bed. I closed my eyes, listening to my playlists, then I heard a whimper like sound, I opened an eye to see Luna’s head staring at me. I sighed, picked her up and placed her in my blanket. My logic was that she was half reptile, she was half cold blooded. She wiggled closer to me, I quickly smiled, and fell asleep.

When I woke up, looked to my left to see Luna sleeping peacefully, everything that happened yesterday came flooding into my mind. I slipped out of bed, so I didn’t wake the little Lamia. I walked into the kitchen grabbed a piece of bread and popped it into the toaster, then I went to the bathroom. When I peeked into my bedroom, Luna was still sleeping, peacefully.

I started heading towards the kitchen. When I got there, my toast was done. I reached into the fridge and grabbed out the jar of grape jelly, and spread it across the piece of toast, then I heard a loud thump and crying. I ran to my bedroom, and saw Luna on the ground, crying. I picked her up, and her against my body, slowly, she stopped crying and snuggled into my neck. I carried her to the kitchen, set her on the counter.

I walked to the fridge and grabbed an apple. I said, in a calming voice, “Do you think you can eat this apple?” Luna reached out to grab the apple. I handed it over, she grabbed it, and took a bite out it. I was shocked that Luna had teeth at this young age. I watched Luna eat the apple, set down the core, and smiled.

I chuckled as I picked her up, she snuggled into my neck, as I stroked her head. I looked at the clock, it read 9:53. I walked to the front room, placed Luna on the couch grabbed my ps3 remote, and started looking through my games, I have lots of game, but most of them a baby couldn’t watch me play, so I grabbed lego batman, and popped it in. After a half hour, I felt something go across my legs. I looked down to see Luna crawling onto my lap. She looked at me, then continued watching me play Lego Batman. I played until I almost unlocked half the characters, I shut down the system, and looked at the clock, it was 10:48, 12 minutes to get work. I grabbed Luna, she squirmed a little, then relaxed a bit. I carried her to my bedroom, set her on my bed, and said, while I got dress, “Luna, I’m going to work, if someone knocks, hide. I be back around 7.” I walked out the door, thinking to myself, I hope she’ll be alright, after all, she is a princess, well half princess.