• Published 10th Sep 2015
  • 688 Views, 9 Comments

Harmonic Freedom - Aquirs-Chan



Twlight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Rarity were given a mission...they must help humanity win agaist the Titans!

  • ...
14
 9
 688

Celestia's Mission

Today was like any normal day in Equestria, Celestia’s sun was shining and all was awesome until Celestia summoned Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Rarity to Canterlot.

“So, Twilight do you have any idea why Princess Celestia summoned only us to Canterlot?” asked Rarity.

“I have no idea, all it said was to for us to meet her in the palace and pack what we needed, but she didn’t say anything other than that.” answered Twilight.

“Well whatever it is, I hope it’s for a good reason, I gave up Wonderbolt tickets for this.” Said Rainbow Dash,

“I sure it’s for a good reason Rainbow.” Said Fluttershy.

*Timeskip to the meeting brought to you by the Sonic Rainboom!*

When they reached the throne room the all bowed and Twilight asked, “Princess Celestia why did you summon us here and only us?”

Princess Celestia, raised her hoof as if telling them they could drop their formalities and said, “I shall tell you on the way, follow me.”.

They trotted beside her and listened silently while she explained, “The reason only you four are here is because of a prophecy that Luna found in the ancient archives one day. It said that Magic, Loyalty, Kindness and Generosity would help save the world that we have recently discovered, we assumed it meant you four.” There was a pause and then she spoke again, “The world you are going to has been overrun by terrible creatures the inhabitants called humans live in fear of.”

“You mean the humans that I met at Canterlot High?” asked Twilight.

Celestia shook her head and stopped at a large silver and gold door. “Come, my sister is waiting inside, she shall explain the rest.” They followed her in and gasped in awe of the room, it was completely empty except a few decorations here and there, what captured their attention was the huge indoor pool with silver and gold liquid inside of it. Luna was standing on the edge of the pool, peering into it as if she was looking for something.

“So you finally made it.” She said, turning towards them

“Princess Luna what’s going on and what is that liquid.” Asked Fluttershy, looking curiously at the pool

“This my friends, is moonlight and sunlight liquated and mixed together with shards of clouds metal.” Luna answered, “And as for what’s going on, is that we are sending you four into this world. It has been overrun by creatures called Titans, look into the pool.” They peered in closer and saw what a Titan was.

“Oh my stars, is that a Titan? What a horrid looking creature!” Exclaimed Rarity

“Is that it? What’s so scary about it?” Said Rainbow Dash cockily, not realizing how frightening it was.

“Well this creature eats human beings and not just for food or survival after observing that they can go on without eating them for years, it seems they only eat them for mere sports and destruction.” They gasped, seeing how horrible it truly is.

“But why would they do that!?” Exclaimed Twilight

“I do not know Twilight, all I know is that does humans need help, but first we have to make a few changes to your body before you enter this world.” Said Princess Celestia.

“What k-kind of-f-f c-changes?” Stuttered Fluttershy, afraid of what these changes might be

“There is no need for you to threat Fluttershy, these changes are harmless.” This answer immediately comforted Fluttershy of any doubts as well as Rainbow, Twilight and Rarity.

“We have made alterations to you Elements of Harmony so you may become human when you enter their world and it will also hide your wings and horns and will become a chosen weapon and will give you powers with information and history of the humans after you put it on, it is also a recording device for cataloging your trips and adventures there so you must never take you Elements off.” Said Princess Celestia, using her magic to give them their specific Elements and they put them on. “You will also be transported to the Shiganshima district and reduced to the age of 8.”

“Sister, the portal is ready are they prepared?”

“Yes sister.” Confirmed Celestia, “Alright my little ponies, are you ready?”

“Yes/Yeah!” they cheered, “Please step into the pool and yell Attack on Titan!” instructed Princess Luna, they stepped in and yelled at the same time, “Attack on Titan!!!”

And then there was a flash of rainbow light and now they are traveling 100x the speed of light heading towards their next adventure, not knowing that will fall in love on the way.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, just to know this is my first fanfic and made it because I love these pairings! I might make mistakes but please be gentle with the comments because if you actually like this crossover sorry if I cancel it and I won’t update a lot because it’s the middle of the term Ok. For the Bronies!!! P.S I may copy some ideas from Attack on Titan: The Ponies From Afar so don’t sue me! P.P.S This is after Twilight’s Kingdom and they have superpowers as humans in the AoT world. I will also make Levi 23 so that he is closer to Rarity’s age in the human world. When the Mane Four first enter, they are all 8 years old so they can get used to life there.

Disclaimer: I do not own My Little Pony or Attack on Titan.:twilightsmile: