• Published 30th Sep 2015
  • 1,568 Views, 20 Comments

Sue Me, You're In Love - IMNOTHERE889



You've alwayz been outgoinv and kindhearted. But, one day, you see that shy girl being harrassed, probably even mugged, by some shady adults..

  • ...
17
 20
 1,568

Just Your Average Day?

NOPE.

So. Much. Nope.

What's happening right now is so wrong, even for a weirdo like you.

Wait, I'm getting ahead of myself, aren't I?

Okay, so let me get this straight: it's two weeks after two men came into school and shot down another student. You hear that said student is doing fine, and that Sunset Shimmer has hooked up with the 'Nerdatron'. You were okay with it, but you knew guys that were completely horrified to see Sunset taken (specifically that Hoofenmouth Guy). But still, you were okay with it. You weren't really friends with Sunset anyway, more like acquaintances. But you were definitely friends with the nerd.

You were walking down the hallway, deep in your thoughts. The school day had ended, and you were battling your way through a large crowd of kids that were swarming the halls, trying to get to their lockers and leave. You keep on having the urge to say, 'geez, it's like war, here!' but you think it, so no one heard it besides you. You pass a corner and go into a hallway that's empty. It was like this due to the fact that no classrooms were here, and that the spare lockers were there. Yours in particular was one of said lockers. You round another bend, and find a pleasant sight. You can see Sunset and the nerd making out at the end of the hall, bringing a smile to your face, glad to see that your friend was happy. You go to your locker, put in it everything you don't need, grab your bag and set off down the hallway. But, as soon as you close the door and turn around, you walk straight into someone.

You both fall to the floor, landing hard on your butt. You look up and see a girl with pink hair and light yellow skin, still recovering from the collision. You look down to see a bunch of books scattered on the floor.

"Oh my goodness! Fluttersy, I'm so sorry!" You say apologetically as you reach out to one of the books. She reaches out for the same book, and your hands brush together. You instantly pull your hand back, so does she, both of you with a red tint to your cheeks. You run your hand, remembering the feeling of her soft one. You chuckle nervously, reaching out for a different book. She does the same, but a different book to the one you chose. You stack up the books you pick up, and stand up when no books remained.

""Fluttershy, I'm really sorry, I really am." She was on the floor still. You wondered why....

You offered a hand out to her. She looked up at it, and scrutinized it for a while, wondering what you were doing. After a few seconds, Fluttershy gets what you were trying to do, and let's her hand into your own.

Your hands fit perfectly together. It's like they were made for each other. Her hand was unbelievably soft and smooth, it surprised you. With your cheeks even redder than before, you pull Fluttershy up to her feet. Before you say anything, she gives you a hug. You had no idea why she did, but your cheeks were on fire. She pulls away, but sneaks a peck on your cheek, which, by some of the students that were around, went unnoticed, but was definitely noticed by you. Again, you chuckle nervously, and pass her her books. She takes them and mutters a quiet, "Thank you..." and walks away. You shrug and do the same, shaking away the rest of your blush.

You have been at this school for about a year now, and you had made many friends. You had witnessed Sunset turning into and evil she-demon, you've witnessed the Dazzlings, and you've even seen the, err, Twilight version of the Sunset she-demon. But you have stayed at this school because, if you were to go to any other school, life would be boring! So you stayed.

And... You had a crush on Fluttershy. Even though she has tried her hardest to hide it, it's so obvious that she has a crush on you that a blind guy will be able to tell.

You walk out from the area of extra lockers and into the hallway that leads to the front door. Glad that the hallway isn't a war zone anymore, you walk toward the door. At some point you put your hand to your cheek, where Fluttershy kissed you. You smiled, happy to know that she definitely has a thing for you.

A tap on your shoulder stops your walk and you hear someone clear his or her voice. You turn around and see Vice Principal Luna standing there.

"Did you forget your extra assignment?"

You sigh unhappily.

You forgot. Today you were meant to help the school by cleaning what's underneath the bleachers. And from what you saw this morning... It was not pretty.

"Oh, right. I get to it in a jiffy!" You jog outside and make your way to the back of the school. The field is clean, not a sign of litter anywhere, but you knew where your work was. You walk up to one of the bleachers, and plop down your bag. You spy a plastic bag and a sharp stick nearby, and you guessed that that was what you were using to clean up. You sigh and get your equipment. After putting the bag over you like a handbag, you grab the stick and walk back to the bleacher. You go underneath it and see the massive amount of trash strewn about.

This is gonna take a while.

----------------

You wipe the sweat that had gathered on your forehead with a sleeve. Breathing out a sigh of relief, you look about.

"And that, is the second bleacher done." You give a little cheer and walk out from underneath the bleacher. You walk to the nearest trash can, and you plop your overflowing bag of litter into it. Not knowing where to put the stick, you stick it in the ground near one of the bleachers and you grab your bag. You take a look at teh Sky to see what time of day it is, and you see that the sun is close to setting. Now with that in mind, you start jogging home.

----------------

At some pint you decided to mix things up for once and take a longer route home. You didn't know why, maybe the little voice in your head was telling, no, screaming at you to do it. You were now in the part of town that had the animal center nearby. Thinking of the animal center made you think of Fluttershy. She should be home by now, shouldn't she?

How wrong you were.

You heard a commotion in a nearby alleyway. Usually you wouldn't want to see what was happening out of fear of getting into a brawl with some shady guys (that has been your number one fear for the past two weeks) but for some reason you wanted to see what was going on. You turn into the alleyway and see a very unexpected sight.

Fluttershy.

Is being harassed (probably even mugged).

By a shady guy.

This cannot end well...

Author's Note:

Hoofenmouth belongs to LightningSword. Check out his stories, they are mother:derpyderp2:ing amazing. do it NAO.

Have you done it yet? You have? Good.