• Published 9th Aug 2015
  • 2,029 Views, 25 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: The Past Horror - JusSonic



Terror has a new beginning...and it's called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!

  • ...
19
 25
 2,029

Chapter 6: Lockdown at Freddy's

Chapter 6: Lockdown at Freddy's

"A glob monster, whoa!" Rainbow exclaims excitedly in the present. "Best story ever so far!"

"I don't think so." Fluttershy said, hiding under a blanket in fear.

"Relax, Fluttershy." Apple Bloom said calmly to Fluttershy. "Ah is sure 'de problem has been taken care o'."

"Right, there isn't any glob pizza monster now!" Nyx exclaims in agreement. After all, the glob monster shouldn't still exist...right?

A roar is heard, making everyone turns and gasps. TA glob monster is nearby, roaring and burping nearby.

"EEEEK!" The fillies screams as they hid under a blanket, shaking big time.

"Glob monster!" Spike screams as he got in front of Rarity. "I'll protect you, Rarity!"

Twilight however sighs in irritation as she casts a spell, changing the glob monster back into a pizza. The Alicorn glares at Pinkie while snapping, "Pinkie! What did I say about using my magical objects to bring our food to life?!"

"Why, it's fun!" Pinkie insists innocently to Twilight who sighs in irritation.

"So what happened next, Starker?" Celestia ask Starker curiously, glancing to Robin who gave a shaking look.

"Well, Jeremy are close to the mystery at hoof. He is suspecting what Twilight herself found at on that safe years ago." Starker continues the story, glancing at Twilight who gave an uneasy look. "Jeremy knew that he need help from the mysterious pink pony if he wishes to stay alive. Jeremy chose to stay clear of Shining or Cadance in case they were to get suspicious...."

--------------

It was 11:20 as Jeremy arrives at the part of Canterlot where the restaurant's at. The Pegasus came to one conclusion about the old animatronics: they are either possessed or witnessed what happened to Robin and the other missing foals. And did Twilight witnessed it?

Jeremy decided that he needs to return to work. He notices the unicorn Royal Guards using magic to form a barrier over the place.

"Hey, what's going on here?" Jeremy ask one of the Royal Guards in concern.

"This place is on lockdown due to the investigation of the missing foals." The mentioned Royal Guard grunts to Jeremy. "No one but security, the Royal Guards, or the princesses are allowed in."

"But I am a night pony. Don't I count as security?"

"Hmmm, so I see. Alright, go right in, but be careful. Those animatronics has been acting oddly as of late."

Jeremy suspects that the Royal Guard has no idea how right he was. He then proceeds in lifting the barrier to allow the Pegasus into Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Jeremy didn't waste time to get through the party room, dodging the robots. Jeremy hopes that whoever send him the letter is here tonight.

Jeremy heads into his office as it is almost time. As he sits down, Jeremy looks around and notices two ponies. The pink pony is next to him spoke up, "Hello Jeremy."

Jeremy jumps out of his seat startled as the Alicorn watches apologizes, "Sorry, Jeremy, my sister likes to meet ponies really close up."

"Well brother, I thought he gotten less spooked by now."

"You’re the two I saw on my first night with Mangle!" Jeremy exclaims, recovering as he saw the two ponies from the first night with the Mangle.

Pinkamena nods as she said, "Your very smart to remembered. Well, my name is Pinkamena and my brother is Golden Heart."

"It is good to meet you." Golden Heart said as he waves a hoof in greeting to Jeremy.

"A Prince here?" Jeremy ask in surprise, feeling the urge to bow to Golden Heart. He is an Alicorn so that must mean he is of royalty.

"Yep but let us get on track." Pinkamena giggles, reminding Jeremy of the matter here.

"Ok, your note said you would tell me what you know and something about a plan."

"Yes I did so best sit down." Pinkamena requests. He nods and slowly gets into his seat. "Ok, you see, we watched you the many nights and having gained info and most of it is right on the button about things such as the foals being in the old Animatronics as well as their souls. But for now, we have to let some things take their course and another thing, not all the Animatronics want you dead and are under the control of that Puppet."

"You meaning about Mangle?" Jeremy ask, recalling the Mangle who hesitated of killing him before.

"Yes, all she wants is to kill the killer of the foals that are claimed "missing". All she knows that it was a security worker in a security hat. So in terms, if you were wearing a hat, she would think your him but lucky you that you do not so Mangle will not harm you but she does not deserve what will happen on the fifth day shift."

"What do you mean?"

Pinkamena leans to him near his ear whispering so no one who be watching would hear as Golden Heart kept watch, "You will be doing the day shift at this place at the Pirate Cove where Mangle is and all day workers wear a security hat. Also, Mangle is nearing anger from being pulled apart so she is near the berserk point and could get the job done."

"T-the job done and by meaning..." Jeremy ask nervously, fearing the worst.

"Either taking a bite out of a foal or her target in the security hat I am certain she will go for that and not a foal."

Jeremy lightly goes pale upon hearing that. If what Pinkamena said is true, he is in danger big time!

"And your plan?" Jeremy ask Pinkamena, hoping that this strange pony got a plan. She whispers it to him and he is surprised by this. "You really want to go through with that?"

Pinkamena nods as she said, "Yes but with your support and my brother being of Royalty and knowing the Princesses, not even the main owner cannot stop from me filing to sue him."

"You sure that will work?"

"100% it will work. Besides you know much about what has happened and I do not want you to get arrested for what is to come. I have a feeling someone will make you take the fall but not while me and Goldie have a thing to about it and you can trust us."

"Um alright, I will do my best and hope not to get arrested." Jeremy said awkwardly and uneasily. He doesn't want to get arrested for whatever's going to happen next. The Pegasus hopes for the best.

Pinkamena backs up and she looks at the time. She spoke, "Well we need to go. We wish you good luck and survive the fifth night; we will be waiting for you."

Jeremy waves to them as they wave back and Golden Heart casts a spell. They vanish as Jeremy stands tough ready to take on the fifth night.

12:00 AM, Night 5

Just like before, lightning flash, thunder sound as the restaurant got hit once more. Soon, the electricity runs is course as it came into contact with all of the Animatronics, minus the Marionette who watches on, chuckling as his minions' eyes flash red, feeling another burst.

Jeremy takes a look at the level meter. Sure enough, the Freddys at now at level 16, the Foxys are at Level 15, the Bonnies and Chicas are now Level 14. For BB, he is now at Level 14 too. Hoo boy. These Animatronics are going to be even more difficult.

The phone rang, catching Jeremy's attention. As he works on winding up the music box to keep the Marionette at the bay, the machine answers as the Phone Guy spoke up once more.

"Hello, hello? Hey, good job, night 5! Um, hey, um, keep a close eye on things tonight, ok? Um, from what I understand, the building is on lockdown, uh, no one is allowed in or out, y'know, especially concerning any...previous employees."

"Yeah, I know." Jeremy said with a nod as he checks the cameras. Sure enough, Freddy is now in the Game Area with BB and the Mangle, most likely looking to finding out what to do. And previous employees? Does that mean that Roughhouse was the one in custody?

"Um, when we get it all sorted out, we may move you to the day shift, a position just became...available. Uh, we don't have a replacement for your shift yet, but we're working on it. Uh, we're going to try to contact the original restaurant owner. Uh, I think the name of the place was..."Fredbear's Family Diner" or something like that. It's been closed for years though, I doubt we'll be able to track anypony down."

"'Fredbear's Family Diner'. Jeremy remembers that place a bit. He hears a noise and turns the light on, showing Foxy about to come in. The Pegasus yelps as he flashes his light like mad.

"Well, just get through one more night! Uh, hang in there! Goodnight!"

Jeremy calms down somewhat as Foxy is now gone. This is going to be another long night!

"Okay, time to finish this last one." Jeremy said in determination, "It's now or never!"

Jeremy looked up...and screamed in alarm as he saw what appeared to be a shadowy version of Bonnie appearing in front of him. The Pegasus pony fell out of his seat. As he got back up, Jeremy saw that Shadow Bonnie was gone. "What the hay was that?!" Jeremy asked in alarm and fright. That was startling! First Shadow Freddy, now this? Jeremy heard footsteps and quickly flashed the light, showing Freddy and Toy Freddy there, both at once!

"Oh, no!" He cried in fear. Jeremy flashed his light, waiting for a few seconds. Then he flashed his light again and saw that the Freddies were gone.

Jeremy got back to the tablet and wound up the music box...but yelped as his tablet was pushed down by Bonnie who appeared.

"Buck!" Jeremy screamed as he put his mask on quickly. The lights flashed on and off as the Pegasus waited.

Soon, when all was clear, Bonnie was now gone. Jeremy sighed as he took the mask off.

"Hello!" The familiar boy of BB laughed madly. Jeremy turned on the Left Air Vent's lights and there's the little boy peeking in.

"You again?! Go away!" Jeremy shouted in slight annoyance. "I've had enough of you messing up the security system!"

Then he put the mask on, waiting patiently for a few moments. Then he took it off and checked again. The annoying animatronic was now gone!

Jeremy checked the Right Air Vent, seeing nothing in there, then goes back to his computer, winding the music box back up. When the Pegasus checks the Left Air Vent, he looks confused to see a Bare Endoskeleton in there. "Why is there...?" Jeremy begins to ask puzzled.

Jeremy was cut off as his tablet was pushed down, this time by Chica who got in!

"Drat!" He yelped before he quickly put on the mask, hoping Chica wouldn't catch him.

Chica stared at Jeremy oddly as the lights flashed on and off. The Pegasus felt like sweating a bit. But after a while, the robotic withed chicken was now gone, allowing the Pegasus to disappear.

"To be honest, I will be more comfortable if these guys are more cuter." Jeremy mumbled a bit, checking the clock which is now 2 AM. Time sure flew fast around here!

Jeremy flashed his light down the hallway, no sign of any animatronics, especially Foxy. He wondered why his new friends weren't trying to help him fight these guys off.

Well, Jeremy suspected that they got their reasons. After checking the air vents, he got back to work on checking the cameras. The toy animatronics went back to their stage, Bonnie was in the main Hall with Freddy, BB was back in the Game Area, while the Mangle was in Prize Corner where Jeremy wound up the music box to keep the Marionette at bay.

"All right, so far, so good." Jeremy mumbled as he checked the clock. "3 AM. Now, I can do this. I know I can...Pinkamena? Why aren't you helping?"

"Sorry, can't give ourselves away!" Pinkamena's voice called out from where she's hiding. "We would help, but you know why."

Suddenly, a growling noise was heard, causing Jeremy to shine his light down the hall. There's Foxy once more. The Pegasus yelped as he shone like mad before checking the Right Air Vent. It's the Mangle!

"Mangle!" Pinkamena's voice called from her hiding spot, stopping the Mangle from coming in. "Remember our talk?"

The Mangle paused then nods as she left the vent, making Jeremy sighed in relief. Thank Celestia that Pinkamena is here!

"It's a good thing I got some help." Jeremy remarked.

"Yep!" Pinkamena's voice exclaimed happily.

Jeremy kept on the alert until Foxy was now gone. He sighed and got back to the tablet, winding up the music box once more...before the tablet was pushed down, this time by Toy Freddy.

"Damn!" Jeremy yelped as he put his mask on quickly. The Pegasus waited until the toy was now gone once more then removed his mask.

Jeremy goes to the tablet, checking the cameras. Those guys were all over the place! Just when Jeremy was certain there's in one place, they kept on moving. And Shadow Freddy was still in Parts/Service! What could it mean?!

"I just gotta figure this mystery out somehow!" He exclaimed.

"Easy!" Pinkamena's voice was heard speaking happily. "Just think of the foals disappearing, why the old bots acting like weird...and why Roughhouse was taken into custody."

"Hmm... that actually makes sense." Jeremy said, thinking about Pinkamena's point, "The foals missing, the old animatronics acting strange... Roughhouse in custody... Somehow, they all seem to be connected to something."

Jeremy looked up and yelped as Freddy was there. He yelped, "Gah!"

"(I only have time to speak to you before the Demonic possession can back in.)" Freddy said to Jeremy in the foal's voice.

"Oh, now you want to talk?! Okay, what the hay is going on?!" Jeremy demanded frantically to Freddy. "Why are you trying to kill me?!"

"(He is making us do this...the one who was killed years ago outside of Fredbear's Family Diner.)" Freddy said in sadness while looking downward. "(He wanted revenge and conquest for his people.)"

"It involves Mystic Ponies, right?" Jeremy asked, arching an eyebrow at this. "Who did this?"

"(The purple stallion...he did this...he's insane and...I must go! The madness is coming back and I don't know what it will make me do next!)" Freddy exclaimed as whatever was talking through him was losing its hold on the animatronic.

Jeremy watched as Freddy left the room, making him look down a bit. If what he's thinking was true...

-----------

Jeremy was working around the clock trying, prying, hoping that nothing else was gonna happen tonight. It’s already the fifth night, he’s survived the others, but time keeps going by that he thinks something far worse will happen. Just as Jeremy was about to do the next usual task, something caught his attention.

“Hugh?” Jeremy gasped from spotting something that made him look shock. “That….that isn’t…..it couldn’t be….” He thought it was some glitch or a trick, but what he sees…..isn’t.

On the monitor, there was a filly with white fur that was apparently a unicorn type, & she was searching near what look like the main pizza party table for the show.

“Why…..why is there a filly here after hours?” Jeremy asked off in thinking this was not real, that it was a trick; but he knew it wasn’t. “Aw horsefeathers…..if those killer animatronics find her & decide to do something bad, even if I survive, Freddy’s will be as good as shutdown!” He held his head in knowing that this will not do well for the restaurant, six disappearances of foals was hard enough, if the local public gets word of another one, then it doesn’t take a genius what happens after….

So without warning, Jeremy left his station as quickly as he can, he has to get that filly before something else does. Little does he know that something was sneaking in the vents of a toy size creature that saw this before leaving the scene.

-------------------

The scene changes to what was likely dining area as we find the little white filly was searching every table Until she finally came across a chair with a bag left behind as she took it to peek in while sighing in relief, like she was looking for it. But as she was turning around, she got a surprise of a large shadow lurking over her.

“Aaahhhh!” The white unicorn filly screamed from what was behind her from the shadows until it came into the light.

“Ssshhh; don’t scream, I’m the night guard here.” Jeremy appeared out of the dark to calm the little filly down to not be so loud.

“Oh, hugh, sorry, you scared me there.” The white unicorn filly said with a sigh in feeling relieved that this guard was not someone scary.

“Yeah, join the club…” Jeremy chuckled a bit in having known what being scared half the time at this job can do. “What are you doing here, do your parents know what you’re doing, Miss….?” He was getting down to business when he first off, needs to know who he’s talking to.

“Rarity, my name’s Rarity. I just simply came for my bag. It has some gems that I collected to use for a school costume play, but I forget it here.” The revealed white unicorn filly spoke off in stating this while showing her bag full of gems that she forgot.

“Well let’s get you out of here, I’ll call for someone to pick you up.” Jeremy stated off in knowing he has to get this kid out of here, ASAP.

“But wait, I have to find the others.” Rarity stated about what she needs to do first.

“Others?” Jeremy yelped off in looking extra pale; that does NOT sound good.

“Yes, my friends offered to help me search this place for my belongings.” Rarity explained that she brought friends along that help her look around this place for her missing bag.

“Crap….” Jeremy hushed under his breath to not be heard by Rarity as he seem to be struggling with his thoughts. “This little problem just became big. If I don’t gather up her friends & one of them ends up dead, then all the blame will be pin on me cause as if anyone believe haunted mechanics killed these kids?” Jeremy know that surviving this place was hard enough, but lawsuits are worse when he has no alibi here, if any of the moving animatronics get Rarity or her friends; then his life may as well be over before he’s killed.

“Sir, can we start now, my four other friends are sure to be near.” Rarity cuts in the stallion’s train of thought to say something.

Jeremy yelped when he heard Rarity that snap him back to reality; as she was right, there is no time to waste.

“Okay, I’ll help, but on one condition….listen to me & stay very quiet, no screams, okay.” Jeremy stated in wanting Rarity to listen to him, the adult & not make any noises.

"Well yes, but….why, is there something else here?” Rarity replied off while sounding puzzled by the strange term of request of being quiet unless…something was here.

“Let’s just say my time as night guard has come across some…exciting things.” Jeremy made a half-smile that was sheepish as he didn’t wanna scare this filly with the details.

Before Rarity could say anything, Jeremy pulled her with him to get going without having to bother with any explaining. They got in the nick of time for the shadow of Freddy was moving around in the area, if they were seen, it would have caused trouble.

--------------------------

The scene changes to the game room that was likely the restaurant’s game center for kids to play as Jeremy & Rarity entered the location. The filly was looking around until she & Jeremy heard noises to look forth at seeing…an orange Earth filly & a light blue Pegasus filly were playing a whacking hammer game without batting an eye.

“Applejack? Rainbow Dash? What are you both doing?” Rarity asked her friends in seeing them goof off.

“We’re playing whack-a-mole, silly!” The blue filly named Rainbow Dash exclaimed off in mentioning this to Rarity.

“An' Ah am gonna win 'dis challenge!” The orange filly named Applejack issued off in making a response as well.

“Seriously, you two are playing a game now when it’s pass closing hours?” Jeremy sweat drop in never expecting such competitive matters to rise to the occasion.

“AJ here said that I failed to get the higher score last time we came here to play!” Rainbow Dash pointed out a reason of what started things up a bit.

“And so Rainbow here wanted ta settle de score, so we been beaten’ around de bush!” Applejack exclaimed off in stating how things turn out the way they are now.

“But what about my bag?” Rarity gazed at her friends for forgetting why they came in the first place.

“Oops, sorry, got side-tracked. So….did you find it?” Rainbow Dash sheepishly rub her beached to apologize while asking if Rarity did find her bag.

“Yes, right here.” Rarity showed the bag she forgot was in her grasp.

“Well then Ah honestly guess it wasn’t as bad as we thought.” Applejack smiled off to comment about such things not turning into such a bad thing after all.

“Look, can we skip this….I wanna find you all & get you out of here.” Jeremy stated in cutting in on the conversation, the longer they stay in one spot, the likely someone will find them; namely something bad.

Unknown Male Voice: Yo-ho-yo-ho, A Pirate’s Life for Me…

Hearing that song made everyone sorta confused, but Jeremy seem to look like he’s sweating up a storm. That sounds like….Foxy, uh oh…

“Hey you two, this isn’t the time to be fooling around?” Jeremy asked off in thinking the new fillies were trying to scare someone here.

“But that wasn’t me.” Rainbow Dash stated that whoever sang wasn’t her doing.

“Heck, wasn’t me neither.” Applejack shook her head in stating it was not her as well.

“Then….” Rarity was about to say something until Jeremy became somewhat pale in having a bad feeling about this.

“Come on!” Jeremy cuts in to say this in having not a moment to spare here.

Jeremy used his wings to fly & grab the three fillies to dash on out of there. Lucky thing too, cause Foxy had come out to almost hook shot where they were, but missed.

-----------------------

The scene opens towards what was likely the hallway of the restaurant, as Jeremy quickly puts those that he carried down to exhale himself from having gotten out of a close call.

“Wha in Sam Hill was dat fer?” Applejack complained in seeing what this grown up did.

“You act like you saw a ghost.” Rainbow Dash raised an eyebrow in how Jeremy was acting.

“Trust me, we escape by a hook of a chance if I know who that was.” Jeremy briefly stated in feeling they got out before Foxy showed up.

“Then why are you aiming your flashlight that way?” Rarity asked in seeing the guy ai ma flashlight at something that isn’t there.

“Um….to….ward off evil spirits.” Jeremy was sweating in how to make a believable excuse since Foxy can be driven off by a flashlight. “Okay, let’s just hurry up & find another…” He was about to say what they should do next until…

Suddenly, noises were heard from a nearby closet that made everyone shake on edge. They saw the closet was rattling, like someone was trying to get out, Jeremy had to steel himself in front of the kids, this could be a killer machine ready to pounce without warning.

“Gulp…..okay, you two stay close & whatever you do, it it looks scary….run to the exit & don’t look back.” Jeremy swallowed hard in being nervous, thinking that it’s best he checks, but if it’s something bad, the fillies need to get away.

The three fillies seem a little puzzled & confused, what was this night guard talking about. So without delay, Jeremy got near the door to unlock the closet.

“One…Two…THREE!” Jeremy counted down before he opened the door to shine his flashlight on whoever was hiding to show themselves.

“EEEEEEK!” A little filly’s screech was heard from being covered by the light.

“Eh?” Jeremy raised an eyebrow in what was that, that was not a robotic’s wailing screech noise.

“Please don’t hurt me!” Then seen within the closet as the light focus on…a yellow Pegasus filly.

“Fluttershy, is that you?” Rarity spoke out in seeing another of their friends was there in the closet.

“Wha were ye doin’ in there fer?” Applejack raised an eyebrow in why Fluttershy was stuck in the closet anyway.

“Um, well I saw a little mouse that was caught in a trap & felt bad for him, so…I helped him out.” Fluttershy meekly explained her reasoning that involved helping a poor animal.

“So you freed that mouse & got yourself shut in the closet, that about right?” Rainbow Dash remotely spoke off in getting the whole picture right away.

“Well, yes.” Fluttershy meekly nods her head in saying that was the whole explanation.

“Hugh, thank goodness.” Jeremy sighs in much relief before helping the yellow filly get out of the closet. “You nearly scared me out of my mind.” He stated from having been scared for a minute.

“Oh, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to scare everyone.” Fluttershy apologized in feeling sorry if she did something like that.

“Yeah, she usually gets scared, not be scary.” Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes in commenting about a matter of how Fluttershy does things.

“Come on Rainbow, dis here was an honest mistake an’ ye know it.” Applejack pointed this off to have Rainbow give their pal a break here.

“All that’s left is to find Pinkie Pie. Did anyone last see where she went?” Rarity asked off in where their last friend would be about now.

“I did, I think I saw she was getting whip-cream in a cart with some fizzy bottles.” Fluttershy explained in what she saw Pinkie Pie doing during the time.

“Hugh….that almost sounds like the formula for…” Jeremy was thinking about what would a filly do with all of those things until… “Uh-oh….” He yelped in realizing that if someone was to use all those things in a fun game, then that could lead to noisy trouble.

Then without warning, something zip by the group with a rocketed powered soda while spraying whip cream all over, & guess who was riding on the rocket cart.

“Weeeeeeeee!” The little pink Earth filly cheered in having fun here on her wild ride.

“Pinkie Pie!” The other four fillies exclaimed off in seeing where their friend was at the time.

“Oh no-no, no! Watch out for the new order gong we got!” Jeremy yelps in seeing where the pink filly was about to run into while warning her, but….too late.

“GOOOOOOONNGGGVHHMMM…..” Then without warning, Pinkie Pie’s ride crashed into the big gong itself, & it made a loud noise that was heard throughout the restaurant. Which was not good as all of the killer machines wondering about heard the sound to know…where it came from.

“Heeee, we have found where the prey is!” The Marionette exclaimed with a sneaky expression sound as if sounding joyful in hearing where their next targets are located.

Right now, Jeremy & the other fillies quickly pick up Pinkie Pie who was dizzy from her crash course.

“Are you okay?” Jeremy asked off in being certain the child was fine.

“Pinky-keen! That was a blast!” Pinkie Pie smiled off to say this that she was perfectly fine & dandy.

"Come on, I have to get you away from here.” Jeremy stated in knowing that he has to get everyone out of here, posthaste.

“Why? Because we're pass our bedtime?” Pinkie Pie raised an eyebrow in thinking that was the case with adults.

“Oh my, I have to get back to feed my animal friends!” Fluttershy gasped in thinking that she needs to hurry back to feed her animals by morning.

“Quickly, this door will take you to…” Jeremy was about to take the group near a door that would take them around the restaurant & out the exit….

But just as Jeremy was opening the door, there stood something that freaked the guy out even more…..it looked like Freddy Fazbear, but more gold fur; it was Golden Freddy. And it looked to be silently glaring right at the heart of Jeremy that was in front of the guy.

“Oh….no.” Jeremy yelps in fear in seeing what was there before he instantly shut the door to barricade himself to it. “You have to get away from here!” He shouted in wanting those here to getaway, quickly without delay.

“What are you talking about, you just said to go that way.” Rarity raised an eyebrow in seeing this stallion was very confusing.

“Right, ye could have moved dat there stuff figure no problem.” Applejack pointed out what the guy could have done to make it easier.

“It’s dangerous! This guy is likely a killer!” Jeremy stated in knowing what they got dealing with here.

“Oh please, like we believe…” Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes in seeing the guy exaggerated a bit.

“Break….” Then without warning, a claw broke through the door that made Jeremy yelp to duck before it almost hit him.

“That…” Rainbow Dash finished her sentence late in seeing something that did not look right here.

Soon the door broke down in where Golden Freddy looked in so much like a scary mindless beast as if ready to kill without a moment's delay.

“Waaaughhhh!” The five fillies screamed in horror, this was not looking so FUN at the moment, it was TOO scary.

Then Jeremy quickly grab a cart that was lying nearby, ran it to scoop the fillies up & then flew off before Golden Freddy could slash them. Now the guy was speeding to get them away from danger, but then something was ahead of them….more killer robots.

“Look, there are more of Freddy & the gang!” Pinkie Pie pointed off in noticing what was head of them in lying in wait.

“Um, why do they look scary for some reason?” Fluttershy asked off nervously in not liking how the animatronics were gazing at them; that was not natural.

“Hey kiddies, ready to play? We’re gonna have a….KILLER TIME GUTTING YOU OUT!” Foxy spoke off at first sounding normal, until an evil sounding voice was giving a scare of what he was gonna do.

“Okay, that sounds disturbing!” Rarity exclaimed to say in not liking the sounds of that, it was way too freaky to be a joke.

“I got no choice. Hope they don’t take this off my pay roll!" Jeremy exclaimed before he took what was a bag of flour & tossed it that imploded all over the robots that blinded them before they slip pass them as they were blinded to attack each other without noticing.

“FLOUR? That’s your ideal plan?” Rainbow Dash asked off as if flour could stop some loose machines.

“Well it worked, for anyway, we’ll barricade the office!” Jeremy stated that the plan worked that gave them an opening, now to get to the office to secure themselves there.

Jeremy was rushing like mad to get them out of the way while the animatronics were currently trying to get their sights back from being covered by flour.

-----------------------

The scene changes to the night guard’s office as Jeremy & the five fillies reach there, & the stallion had to check his cameras to see what the killer robots were doing; they have a head start so far.

“What was that? What’s going on? What is happening here?” Rarity was a asking so many questions that she was feeling too much pressure making her heart skip.

“Ye got some explain’ ta do, buddy, like wha was all dat?” Applejack asked off in wanting an explanation for what’s going on.

“If I told you the machines come alive from midnight & cease action at 6, but until then, if they find a pony they will killed them, would you believe me?” Jeremy lightly spoke off in knowing that if he told such fillies about such things, would they believe killer robots are out to get them.

“Eek! They really would do that?” Fluttershy yelps in fear in not liking such a thing,

"Wow, it’s like we been brought into some twist motion of horrors!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed off in having to accept what they are dealing with is right out of something unexpected of horrors.

“Great, so we’re stuck here!” Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes in guessing that they are stuck in this place with killer bots out for blood.

“Yes, for now, help me block the door, seal the vents, anything, killer robots & toys, they will come if nothing is sealed!” Jeremy stated in hoping that maybe they can hold off anyone from getting in until 6 AM comes.

So working together, everyone was pushing what looked like large file cabinets towards the front of the open door of the office. Others had to quickly put something by the vents to cover it with some junk before shutting it & then placing something like another heavy object to keep it pin. Everyone was securing anything that was likely where killer robots would come from.

“Oh, hey….did you know about this secret video game?” Pinkie Pie asked off from popping by the camera controls in having seen what she saw.

“Why are you playing that?” Jeremy raised an eyebrow in seeing Pinkie Pie fool around at such crucial times.

“Cause I just beat the next level & unlock a secret clue!” Pinkie Pie pointed this out to which earn some attention.

“What?” Jeremy raised an eyebrow, this filly won a secret game level, once more, got a secret clue.

“It says, "Beware the one who is referred to this phrase 'Rough around the Neck'".” Pinkie Pie spoke off in reading the clue she unlocked in what it was saying.

“Forget the clue matter, I think we just got some guest in the vents!” Rainbow Dash pointed out to say this in which she & AJ are holding the vent shut from tiny toys trying to get in.

Jeremy yelped before he quickly helped to support the vent blockage of when a toy was trying to get in, but it wasn’t long till it gave up which made the stallion sigh with relief.

Jeremy checks the cameras quickly. The Mangle is in Foal's Cove. Toy Freddy is in the Game Area, Bonnie and Toy Chica are in Party Room 1, BB was in the Left Air Vent which was blocked, forming him to leave, Toy Bonnie and Chica are in Party Room 2. The Marionette and Foxy are nowhere to be found.

Foxy is heard growling. Jeremy quickly flashes light onto him like mad, causing the fox to growls madly before escaping. So far, so good! It's still 5 AM and is close to the sixth hour...ever so slowly...

“Tick-tock, tick-tock; guess what time it is?” Spoke off the voice of the Marionette as it was just outside the barraged door. “It’s time….to DIE!” He yelled off in stating what the time was for those inside.

Then without warning, the barricade against the front door was plowed down by the number of the animatronics. As they were seen looking ready to attack, the fillies screamed in terror in what was coming, while Jeremy stood in the middle of this & his desk.

“Great, not the kind of ending I like on my conscious, trapped in a room with scared fillies as we’re about to be rip to pieces by killer robots.” Jeremy stated in seeing this was one heck of a way to meet an end, not very pleasant.

"In other words, not bad for your night, right?" Pinkie ask nervously.

"Pinkamena, we should help them." Golden Heart whispers in hiding to Pinkie. "Your friend is in trouble."

"True, but she got this." Pinkamena whispers right back. She got a feeling that Pinkie, the one who definitely looks like a friend from long ago, has got this.

“Here, use this!” Pinkie Pie spoke off in pushing a pirate’s cannon on wheels over to Jeremy.

“This is just a display cannon from Foxy’s Pirate’s Cove?” Jeremy asked off in seeing this, why did some fillies have this on them?

“Don’t worry, we got it loaded up!” Applejack shouted off in what they did as they took cover.

“Let them have it!” Rainbow Dash yelled out as the five fillies got to a safe-zone.

“What do I got to lose, right?” Jeremy shrug off that if he’s dead, may as well trey some way to survive if some kids say they want him to use it.

Now Jeremy aims the pirate cannon at the killer robots who at first yelp when he pulled the trigger, but….nothing came out. But then the cannon was starting to wobble a bit funny, as strange gloppy stuff began to leak out, this concern the stallion.

“Ugh, what sort of ammunition did you put in this thing?” Jeremy sheepishly asked off in not liking what was going on here.

“Oh something easy, Pop-Rocks & Soda for that explosive fizz, plus some magical Unstable Stone &….” Pinkie Pie was explaining in what they used to help with arming the cannon…

“Um, didn’t we learn that Unstable Stones make things, um….more unstable & dangerous of anything that is already unstable,” Fluttershy meekly spoke off in recalling what such stones do when they can make things more unstable than they are.

“Which means what you used may….” Rarity slowly pointed off in realizing something about what was causing the cannon to react strange.

“Oh horsefeathers.” Jeremy moans to complain in seeing the cannon was wobbling even more to look like it was about ready to blow.

“What’s the hold up, you fools need to….” The Marionette was shoving Freddy’s group to get a view of things, but….

“HIT THE DECK!” Jeremy yelled out before ducking behind his desk area.

“Hugh?” Marionette replied off confused before noticing, an irregular looking cannon about to…. “Oh crud….” He remarked off in knowing where this will head for them now.

Outside Freddy’s Pizza Restaurant, all seem completely peaceful until…. “Kaboomfruvhmmm….” A flash of an explosion happened that was pretty much likely heard around the outskirts of those that were sleeping to wake up, many did not see any houses fall down nor burning flames before ignoring it to go back to sleep. And back inside, that little pop-rock & soda mixture with an Unstable Stone made it so gut-bursting, it knocked the killer robots out of the office, but left a messy office as well. At the same moment, a familiar chime followed by kids cheering voices are heard, signaling that it was now 6 AM, the night is over now. Jeremy was seen recovering from what hit him to hear the chime noises in knowing, this night was over & he just managed to keep the five fillies safe.

“Cough-cough….well this was my latest survival yet.” Jeremy coughs a bit while getting up from having survived something so crazy. “Hey, you fillies okay?” He called out to those that were around in the office.

“Ugh….” The five fillies moan from their hiding places, they look like the wind knock them out.

“Wha…wha happened? Feels like Ah got knocked over by a bull.” Applejack rubbed her head in feeling like something hit her pretty hard.

“Where are we?” Fluttershy asked off in looking around to notice where they are.

“You’re in Freddy’s, remember?” Jeremy raised an eyebrow in reminding the filly of where they are; sure the mess makes it hard to tell, but….

“Oh right, ugh….what were we doing again?” Pinkie Pie replied of to say before suddenly….not knowing anything.

“I can’t recall, but it feels like my head’s pounding from trying to remember.” Rarity held her head from not knowing what went on that she can’t recall.

“They don’t remember?” Jeremy whispered off under his own breath in looking at the situation. “The explosion must have caused a short-term memory of what they experienced, which means…they don’t recall almost being killed by killer robots.” He talked to himself in realization. The explosion must've made them forgotten what happened.

“Say pal, do you know what we’re doing here?” Rainbow Dash asked off to Jeremy if he has the answers they need.

“Cough, well you came to pick up someone’s forgotten bag, some of you were playing or hiding around, & one of you prank a cannon prop that caused this mess.” Jeremy clears his throat in explaining all this. The less they remember, the better!

“Wow, I think I vaguely recall those moments.” Pinkie Pie rub her noggin in only recalling some bits of such things that occurred.

“Oh dear, we better get home!” Rarity gasped lightly in releasing that they were away from home for too long, they need to get back.

“But, how?” Fluttershy asked off in not knowing how they can get home when it’s now morning.

“Let’s get to my boss’s office & I’ll try to ring up your folks.” Jeremy pointed out in what they can do to help get these kids home quicker.

“Much thankful, Mister….” Applejack was stating to say until she realized, they don’t know who they are talking to.

“Night guard, sorry, but we gotta get you home.” Jeremy spoke off in simply cutting off another intro as they gotta get moving.

“Fine, we get it.” Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes in seeing they know they need to get going, so they will.

As the five fillies were moving across the mess out the door, Jeremy looked back in seeing he’ll have to clean this spot up next time he comes.

“Maybe this is for the best, after what Shining’s kid sister went through, at least these five won’t feel like ever wanting to come to a place that tried to kill them at night.” Jeremy thought this for a second, Shining Armor’s kid sister Twilight Sparkle got scared of what she saw at Freddy’s to look traumatized, so maybe it was a good thing the other five fillies won’t have this haunting their life. “Still, that clue…."Rough around the Neck", could it be connected to what else I need to understand something?” He spoke off in thinking about that clue he heard, something about it….it’s almost like it’s matching up to something he knows…or maybe, someone.

Jeremy leaves the office for now, maybe he’ll come across the answer to what he’s trying to figure out eventually soon. Maybe by adding up the clues, it may lead to a solution to what is going on here that he wishes to understand.

Author's Note:

Jeremy survived his fifth night, good for him. But what then? In the next chapter, the Pegasus does some overtime...meaning it's time for a sixth night as he finally got all the clues together as to what's going on, as well as another vision and another song from Living Tombstone! But even if Jeremy survived the Marionette, Golden Freddy, and the Animatronics, can he survive...the Incident Bite? Read, review and suggest!