• Published 9th Aug 2015
  • 2,029 Views, 25 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: The Past Horror - JusSonic



Terror has a new beginning...and it's called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!

  • ...
19
 25
 2,029

Chapter 5: Surrounded on All Sides

Chapter 5: Surrounded on All Sides

"And so, she rubs her hooves all over her lover's horn, giving her the tongue and..."

"Pinkie, who the hay are you talking to?" Rainbow ask Pinkie, a bit irritated while wondering what her friend is talking about as she interrupted the story.

"Oh, just commentating on Twilight and Celestia making out!" Pinkie exclaims happily.

Sure enough, Twilight and Celestia are making out, giving each other the tongue. The fillies and colts laughs a bit while Spike just slap his forehead and the rest of the Mane Six looking on in amusement.

"Sister? SISTER!" Luna exclaims, causing Twilight and Celestia to stop kissing to turn, seeing the others noticing, much to their embarrassment. "You're interrupting the story."

"Oh, sorry." Twilight said sheepishly as she lets go of Celestia, the Goddess of the Sun dust herself off. Suddenly the purple Alicorn yelps as Luna uses her magic to pull her towards her. "Whoa!"

"Besides, you know it's my turn to have my lover."

"But you got her the last time!" Celestia protests to Luna like a child wanting a turn at a toy.

"I am not a toy!" Twilight exclaims, moving away from Luna. "Besides, I think we are rude to Starker."

"Oh yes, I apologize Mr. Starker."

"No need, I can stop so you three can finish making out." Starker said, smirking at the blushing ponies.

"So Jeremy survived 'de 3rd night?" Apple Bloom asks Starker curiously.

"You betcha. Now Jeremy decided to do what he should've done in the first place."

"Quit the job while he's ahead?" Fluttershy ask Starker meekly yet hopefully.

"Nope, go to the princess." Starker said as he resumes the story at hoof here.

------------------

Starker flew onward until he reaches the area where Canterlot Castle is, landing nearby. The Pegasus decided that he must tell the princess what he knows about the missing foals. Jeremy suspects that there are more to the original animatronics than one should know. Starker could only hope that he isn't deemed crazy for saying this.

Jeremy approached the gate where two Pegasus Royal Guards are at. They both block with a wing each as one of them spoke sternly, "Halt! Who goes there?"

"Jeremy Hoofsphere, sir. I come to speak to Princess Celestia." Jeremy said, bowing to the guards in respect.

"Well, the princess cannot see anyone today. She is in mourning at the moment and wishes not to be disturbed."

"But I must talk to her! It involves what's going on at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza."

"Please speak to the investigator in charge at the investigation right now. He should be at the restaurant at this moment." The second Pegasus Royal Guard said sternly. "Now be off with you!"

Jeremy groans, knowing that he can't win this argument. He trots off but sneakily trots around back. The Pegasus isn't going to give up that easily. He must speak to the princess even if the stallion must break the law to do so.

Jeremy trots around the back of the area, going through the topiary area in hopes to get to the balcony that belongs to Celestia's bedroom. Along the way, the stallion caught a glimpse of some odd looking creature statue which looks like a mixture of various animals, especially with a goat head, a lion paw, etc. Something called Discord.

Jeremy hopes to the Herd that he doesn't run into the real thing in a dark ally.

Jeremy flew up to a nearby tree, climbing up onto a branch and looks up. There's Celestia's bedroom, and the princess herself is there looking out the window in sadness. She appears to be mourning...and is that a teddy bear she's holding?

"Oh, Robin...I'm sorry. First I've lost my sister Luna, then my child Iris Crystal...now you." Celestia mumbles in sadness. "Why must those I love and care for be taken from me?!"

Jeremy blinks a bit. He recalls hearing stories of Luna, Celestia's sister but presumed they are only stories, especially ones that involving the Mare in the Moon called Nightmare Moon. But Iris Crystal, Robin? Those are new ones on him.

"Hey!" A familiar voice spoke up from below. This startles Jeremy enough that he fell right out of the tree. Luckily, the Pegasus landed safely on the ground. As he recovers, the Pegasus saw that the speaker is none other than Cadance. "Jeremy?"

"Oh, Cadance, you startle me." Jeremy said sheepishly as he looks up. Fortunately for him, Celestia herself went back into her bedroom. The stallion can only hope that she didn't see him or this would be embarrassing to explain!

"I bet. What are you doing up there? My auntie don't normally do these kind of secret admirer things."

"Err, actually, I wanted to speak to her about the missing foals. I got some information that she may find useful."

"Well, my auntie is in mourning right now. Her son Robin is missing." Cadance explains with a sad sigh, shaking her head.

"Son? I didn't know she have one!" Jeremy exclaims, surprised upon hearing that. Then again, there are a lot of things about Celestia that other ponies don't know about her. Who knows what other secrets she's keeping?

"Yes, Robin Cavanaugh was a son from a failed marriage. She loves him so much and wanted to keep him safe. Of course, one day, Auntie Celestia and Robin were in town, doing some business when they run into an old friend of Celestia's. She took her eye off of him for a moment...and once my auntie was done talking, he was gone."

"...Robin Cavanaugh...did his disappearance happened right near Freddy's by any chance?"

"Yes, that is the case. Auntie Celestia believed that he went inside after a while of looking for him and called a search for him. No one found him." Cadance explains sadly to Jeremy. "Why? You mentioned information, right?"

"If I tell you this, would you keep this between us?" Jeremy ask Cadance seriously, knowing he can trust the pink Alicorn to keep a secret.

"Didn't you want to tell my auntie?"

"Well, yes, but when she's in mourning over her lost son, I don't think now is the time to tell her. I want you to keep this a secret until I dig up more information, okay?" Jeremy requested to Cadance. She nodded as if agreeing. "All right, you know that I'm a night guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, right?"

"Yes, Shining told me about that." Cadance said, recalling what her coltfriend has told her.

"Well, this is going to sound crazy but bear with me until it's done. Every night, at 12 AM, those robots come to life and wander throughout the business."

"Well, it's obvious they would do that due to the threat of servos being locked up should the animatronics stay turn off for too long."

"But that's not all. The old animatronics of the past move around too. They appear to be glitching, talking in weird ways that scare the customers...and they tried to kill me!" Jeremy explains. This made Cadance gasps in surprise and concern. "Yes, I know! But that's not all! I managed to survive them so far...when it comes to the old animatronics, they appear to be speaking like foals!"

"Oh dear. Is that true?" Cadance ask Jeremy, stunned to be hearing this so far.

"Yes. They are acting strange but that Marionette puppet thing. I think he maybe their ringleader, planning on something horrible. Do you know anything called "Mystic Ponies"?"

"Mystic Ponies?"

"Yes, that's what I said." Jeremy said, noting how troubling Cadance is when he mentioned the Mystic Ponies topic.

"I do know that they were known as the Immortal Ponies of Light, a rare kind of ponies who got strange powers. They got evil counterparts who wishes destruction to our world...but so far, they are just legends." Cadance said, shaking her head a bit.

"Well, until I figure out more about this, just keep this between us, tell no one; not even Shining or Twilight."

"You have my word."

Jeremy also wanted to tell Cadance about how the old animatronics are speaking like foals, but until he gets more info, the Pegasus pony shall keep that to himself….for now.

----------

"So Cadance knew about the problem before hoof?" Twilight ask Starker in surprise back in the present. The purple Alicorn is stunned to hear that her sister in law knew about Jeremy's problems with the robots but was asked to keep this a secret.

"Yes, she can be trusted to keep secrets." Celestia said to Twilight, nodding slowly. "I am surprised to hear this story as you are, but I know my adopted niece did the right thing."

"Indeed, it isn't easy keeping secrets, but sometimes it's for the best." Luna said in agreement with her sister. "One may find one to be insane when talking about intense robots that wish to slaughter you at night."

"Not easy keeping secrets as Applejack found out." Rarity remarks slyly, making Applejack blush for a different reason.

"Well, Jeremy decided to get back to work earlier than expected after the talk with Cadance in hopes to speak with me." Starker said, resuming the story at the point. "Of course..."

---------------

Jeremy came into Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. He must speak to Starker about the crisis and his suspicions. As the Pegasus arrives, he spots the Royal Guards inside, talking with the staff.

"I told you before, I didn't see anything! Those foals just up and disappear!" The mare that Jeremy spoke to on the day he was employed here said to a Royal Guard. She spots Jeremy who trotted on over. "Oh, Jeremy. You caught us at a bad time. These guys just came in and begin speaking."

"Jeremy, huh?" The Royal Guard in charge of the investigation asks, giving a glare to Jeremy. That made him a bit uncomfortable. "Tell us: have you seen any missing foals around here? We know five of them disappear in your place of employment earlier this week."

"I don't know! I started work here and didn't see anything. I'm only the night guard." Jeremy said a bit concerned. He doesn't like the glare that the Royal Guard is telling him. "Look, what are you accusing me of anyway?"

"Nothing...yet. So far, we already got an employee in custody but we still haven't found any traces of the missing foals. You sure you didn't seen or heard anything."

Jeremy pauses, knowing that he should tell the Royal Guard what he told Cadance. But would these guys keep secrets or even believe him? That will make the poor Pegasus pony more suspicious to the Royal Guard and mostly everyone else! And if they got somepony in custody...

"So far, I didn't see anything. I promise you that." Jeremy said to the Royal Guard investigator.

The investigator gave another suspicious glare but grunts, "Keep your snout clean, kid." With that, he heads off to continue the investigation.

"What does he mean that they got an employee in custody? Where's Roughhouse?"

"Don't worry about him, we aren't going to see him around anymore." The mare said to Jeremy with a shake of the head. "This isn't good, not at all. These guys are harassing us just because of our establishment's connection to the incidents years ago. We may have to close again because of this."

"Well, I will get to the bottom of this. Where's Starker? I need to speak with him." Jeremy said to the employee. The Pegasus must tell the employee what he knows about the robots, especially how the old robots speaks like foals.

"Unfortunately, Starker isn't here. He's out on important business and won't be back for two days."

Jeremy looks concerned and puzzled about hearing this. What could Starker be doing that is more important than keeping Freddy's a-float? The pony shudders as he notes the Marionette peeking out of his box...

And he appears to be laughing.

-----------------------------------

It was once again a dark and stormy night around 11:45 PM as Jeremy came back to work. Although the pizza place is under investigation, he must continue work: both on his job as well as figuring out the mystery.

Jeremy came into the place, shivers are send down his spines. He feel the sense of darkness and evil even more so than usual. Those robots keep glaring at him as the pony goes past, heading right to his office.

These guys are more determined as Tartarus to get him for sure this time!

As Jeremy is about get ready, he notices a note and slowly picks it up. The Pegasussees words as they read out, "'Dear Jeremy, if you got this note, it means you survived your third night and I and my brother accept the offer of helping you out. If you survive the fourth night, I will be awaiting for you in this spot on the fifth night and I will explain what I can to you and let you in on the plan. Hope you survive and be safe. Sign: a friend.

“’P.S keep the note with you and do not let anypony else read this.‘”

He is done and thinks. Jeremy realizes that it is from the pink pony he's seen. The Pegasus puts the note away and gets ready for the fourth night.

12:00 AM, Night 4

As before, lightning hit the building, sending lightning right into the building...and right into contact with the robots, giving them all another super-charge. Their eyes flashed red like mad.

Jeremy groaned as he checked the read out levels. The Freddys are now Levels 13, the Foxys are now Level 14, the Bonnies and Chica are now Level 11, with BB being Level 11!

The security guard shuddered. He sure hated to see what happens when those guys would reach Level 20!

"Here we go again..." Jeremy groaned.

The phone rang once more. As Jeremy got to work on winding up the music box at Prize Corner, the Phone Guy's voice was heard.

"Hello? Hello? Uh, hey there, night four! I told you you'd get the hang of it! Okay, so, uh, just to update you, uh, there's been somewhat of an, uh, investigation going on. Uh, we may end up having to close for a few days... I don't know."

"Yeah, I've heard about the investigation, but the closing down is new to me." Jeremy said as he looked around. If the robots were more leveled up, they would become more aggressive, so searching for them would be a waste of time! "Have you contacted Starker?"

"Well, no. He's still on important business and won't be back for a while. Anyway, I want to emphasize though that it's really just a precaution. Uh, Fazbear Entertainment denies any wrongdoing. These things happen sometimes. Um... It'll all get sorted out in a few days. Just keep an eye on things and I'll keep you posted."

Jeremy shined his light down the hall. No sign of Foxy so far.

"Uh, just as a side note though, try to avoid eye contact with any of the animatronics tonight if you can. Someone may have tampered with their facial recognition systems - we're not sure. But the characters have been acting very unusual, almost aggressive towards the staff."

"That's what worries me more." Jeremy remarked in concern.

"They interact with the foals just fine, but when they encounter an adult or a teenaged pony, they just...stare. Uh...Anyways, hang tight. It'll all pass. Good night!"

Once the Phone Guy hung up, Jeremy looked concerned. Someone had tampered with the facial recognition system? The stallion got a bad feeling who that could be: a certain Puppet.

Jeremy got to work once more as he checked both vents. So far, no animatronic in there. Jeremy then got to work on winding up the music box.

But then his tablet was pushed down. There's Toy Freddy arriving and looking around.

"Come on out, pony." Toy Freddy said in a creepy, singsong tone as he looked around.

Toy Freddy turned...and saw only Jeremy in the Freddy Fazbear mask, saying, "No one here but us robots. Beep beep."

("Damn it to Tartarus! What does a robot like me got to do is buck around here?!") Toy Freddy yelled out in the dark voice as he storms out of the room.

Once Toy Freddy was gone, Jeremy put the mask off and quickly check the hallway. No signs of Toy Freddy or anyone else coming in.

Jeremy checked the clock. 1 AM so far.

Jeremy got back to the tablet, he knew it was pointless to track them down but the pony wants to make double sure. Okay, Toy Freddy was now in the Game Area with the Mangle and BB and...

Suddenly, Jeremy heard noises coming from the Right Air Vent, putting his tablet down and checking the light. There's Toy Bonnie about to come in!

Jeremy put the mask on, waiting as Toy Bonnie came in, sliding and looking at the "newcomer".

Toy Bonnie shrugged then left the room. Jeremy took the mask off, sighing. Close one!

The night guard checked the cameras for Parts and Service. Jeremy yelped as he saw something sitting there where Bonnie normally sat: a shadowy purple version of Freddy! What in Equestria is that thing?!
Suddenly, the tablet was pushed down. There's Bonnie arriving. Jeremy yelped again and put his mask on, waiting for a moment.

("Help us...") Bonnie said in the foal's voice before leaving the room.

Again, another close one. Jeremy was about to take the mask off when he hears an audio like noise, causing him to turn the Right Air Vent on. There's the Mangle, preparing to come in!
Jeremy kept quiet, waiting as the Mangle looks in, growling before leaving. He then the mask off, sighing. The creature may seem safe the other night, but it's best to be safe than sorry.

Jeremy checked the time. It is now 3 AM. The Pegasus pony was closer than ever to living in this place.

"I wish time could go faster so my shift would end sooner!" He remarked.

Jeremy flashed the light down the hall. He yelped upon seeing Foxy and Toy Chica down there, preparing to come in.

"Damn it!" Jeremy groaned as he flashed his light like mad. "Please go, go, go; go!"

It took a few minutes or so, but Jeremy saw the animatronics were now gone. He sighed and check the cameras, winding the music box back up.

Once again, though, Jeremy was interrupted when the tablet was pushed down by Freddy who glared as the lights shone on and off.

"Yikes!" Jeremy exclaimed as he put his mask back on.

Jeremy waited until the bear is gone. He sighed and took the mask off. Close one!

4 AM. Jeremy can still make it.

"Two hours left!" He said eagerly.

---------------------

Jeremy was seen going into the kitchen area as his stomach was growling up a storm that he was hungry & needed food. So while it was not yet 6 AM, he had to brave the risk, can’t work with a half tank of fuel, right? So he approaches what was the restaurant’s large fridge to prepare to get something to eat. But the fridge wobbled, much to his alarm, as Jeremy slowly approached with caution, then with a little brave motion, he opened the fridge where light shine in.

“Hello?” Jeremy spoke out to peak in the fridge, pondering if something was there; truth was, there was.

“Bulb-Bulb-BUUULB!” What was seen was some green slimy blob monster with bobble eyes & arms as it tried to reach out.

“WAAAAAAAH!” Jeremy screamed in fright at the sight of something scary. “SMACK!” The guy managed to slam the door shut before he almost became a victim. “That was waaaaay too freaky! Why is there a living glob monster in the fridge?” He was pondering this question, first killer robots, now this, what is this place’s deal?

Then Jeremy found a note on the floor that must have fallen off, he scoops it up carefully while being against the fridge.

“'Dear Jeremy, one of our staff mix in a wrong ingredient that turn one of our pizzas into a living glob monster. Whatever you do, don’t open the fridge for any reason, we nearly lost three staff members when it tried to reach out to eat them'.” Jeremy read the note off in having learn what it was that he was suppose have been told, but just didn’t see it. “Swell, like walking machines trying to kill me wasn’t bad enough.” He rolled his eyes in seeing that if this wasn’t the first time something almost got him, what will next?

But just then, Jeremy heard something that during his distraction, he saw many eyes on him from across the open hallway. Entering were many of the animatronics & toys that were seeing him.

“On second thought, maybe I should reconsider my options!” Jeremy replied off to say this in liking to take back his earlier statement in looking worried.

“There’s the target….” Then from behind was the Marionette that was leading this bunch on their hunt. “Get him!” He shouted off in giving the order for the bots to kill the pony.

Soon the walking animatronics were focusing their optic eyes on the target as they began to walk in to approach the cornered rat.

“No mask, no flashlight on hand, I’m stuck between animatronic killers & a pile of…” Jeremy was about to say he was doom until… “Wait, that’s it!” He realized he has a way out of this.

Soon the animatronics were roaring to charge to kill the night watcher, until….

“Say hello to my new pal, Blobby!” Jeremy issued off to say this in having one last surprise to use here.

Then without warning, Jeremy opens the fridge again, & soon the named slime creature looks out to find….something approaching him.

“BULB-BULB, BULB!” Soon the glob monster reached out his long slimy hands to grab everyone except Jeremy, and even one other….

“Uh oh….AAAAAHHHH!” Even the Marionette yelps before screaming when the glob thing grabbed him before they all got pulled into the fridge which shut on itself while it was shaking even more.

“Okay…..don’t even wanna know how it’s possible for that many animatronics to fit into that fridge, but I ain’t complaining.” Jeremy stated in not knowing how to understand this, but decides it don’t matter.

Jeremy ran off from the kitchen to return to the office to check on the cameras & what time it was; it was 5:45.

“Only a little bit of time to go, how’s the kitchen are looking?” Jeremy stated in seeing how long he still got while checking the kitchen camera to find…the wobbling fridge still in motion. “Looks like Blobby is holding them in, good….that’s a load off my back.” Jeremy stated in seeing that with such a thing taken care of, he can probably relax a little.

Seeing that with the killer robots contain, Jeremy thought about playing some games that he found out could help him understand what’s going on here.

"Okay, so far, there was the vision with the kid who got killed by that purple stallion, another with Foxy with the foals dead, and the third...wait, they all have a purple stallion in them." Jeremy said thoughtfully, remembering that all of the games got a purple stallion in them each. And they look just like...

“Almost time now….” Jeremy stated in seeing how long until it reaches six in the morning. “Uh oh!” He yelps from looking at something that made him sweat a little.

On the camera in the kitchen area, the fridge door was blown open with a ton of slime splattered across the floor, as the killer robots in slime were moving out with an angry Marionette toy snapping off that he wants them to move it while he stomps on Blobby’s little glob head that gurgle a bit.

“Eh, I’m sure he’s fine, he’s Blobby, right?” Jeremy sheepishly responded in wondering that maybe the glob monster he named Blobby will be okay, right?

“KILL HIM!” The Marionette yelled out throughout the hallways, making the stallion stand up straight.

“Oh snap!” Jeremy yelps in grabbing his mask to put on in time before his office got a load of all the animatronics. “One, safe with the mask on, not so well when I need my flashlight!” He forgot the flashlight, & Foxy is here that may not be so easily doomed.

Foxy was seen approaching Jeremy, the mask kept the others from seeing he was not one of them, but without a flashlight, this fox will cut him to ribs. Foxy is seen wielding his hook about to slash as Jeremy braces for the end when…

Then without warning, a familiar chime noises is heard on the announcements followed by children’s voices. Jeremy peeks one eye open to see, the animatronics & Foxy that almost hooked his brain out…were leaving. Jeremy sighs in relief to remove the mask in seeing it was 6 AM, he did it; he made it without being killed.

“Phew….another night over!” Jeremy signs off in seeing that was a close call, for a second there, he was almost killed on the spot. But he watches all of the robots leave to return to their stations, at least the guy made it through…somehow.

Jeremy waited until he's certain that the robots are back to where they're supposed to be, then got his stuff and heads out. He survived the fourth night. The Pegasus hopes that whoever send him that letter would keep her promise.

As Jeremy is leaving, heading off, he decided to make a quick stop: the safe room where he first met Roughhouse. The Pegasus peeks into the room. There isn't much in here but arcade machines...and some sort of yellow suit that looks like Bonnie but is yellow looking.

Jeremy prepares to leave, but stop as he thought he saw something peeking out from hiding: sort of yellow version...of Freddy?

Jeremy shakes his head as he leaves, but the stallion could've sworn that he heard something mumbling in a foal's voice, "Momma...I'm sorry, momma..."

Author's Note:

Jeremy survived his fourth night. What a relief. Next up, the fifth night, the pink pony and more! Read, review and suggest!

Blobby is like a glob monster set to appear in Hotel Transylvania 2 film.