• Published 9th Aug 2015
  • 2,029 Views, 25 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: The Past Horror - JusSonic



Terror has a new beginning...and it's called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!

  • ...
19
 25
 2,029

Chapter 4: The Gang's all here

Chapter 4: The Gang's all here

As Jeremy heads off after surviving the night, a pink pony is seen along with a brown Alicorn is seen. They overheard what he said and are very concerned about it.

"Seems he wants your help, sister." The brown Alicorn said to his sister in concern.

The pink pony nods as she said, "I can see that brother, but it seems some might be aware of us being here."

"This might put us in danger of our plans. We need to act."

"Yes brother, we will wait for him at his work place on the 5th night. We must make sure he survives to do the day shift so our plan can begin."

The two head off as they prepare. But the two ponies notice another Freddy causing the pink pony to shiver as the brown Alicorn sees him.

"S-shadow Freddy, what is he doing here?" The brown Alicorn ask his sister in concern.

"Not sure brother but he seems out of it." The pink pony explains. "But something tells me he will awaken one day but let’s hurry; we have a task to work on."

The brown Alicorn nods and they both head off.

------------

"Oh wow." Starker said in the present, chuckling as he saw that it's now 1 AM on the clock. "1 o'clock. If this was a regular night at Freddy's before the events, we would be attacked by animatronics by now."

"Don't say that." Robin said, shivering under his blanket. "It brings back too many bad memories."

"I'm sure he didn't meant for that, son." Celestia said, nuzzling him a bit.

"So did Jeremy told the princess at that point?" Twilight ask Celestia in concern.

"To be honest, no, not yet." Starker said, eating some popcorn that Spike gave to him. "Jeremy had some thinking to do. Should he tell anypony? Keep it a secret? The thoughts goes on and on."

"But he went back fer his third night, right?" Applejack ask, arching an eyebrow at this.

"Yeah, but before that..."

------------------------------

Jeremy doesn't normally hang out with Shining Armor and his pals. One may guess that because of what happened to him the past two nights, the Pegasus needs some familiar friendly faces right now.

"So how is your job doing, Jeremy?" Shining ask Jeremy who is eating a daisy sandwich.

Jeremy pauses, wondering whatever or not he should explained what happened. Of course, telling others that animatronics of foal toys are out to kill him? The poor pony would be seen as a lunatic.

"It's doing fine." Jeremy lied a bit. There's no need to explain what's going on until the Pegasus gets all the facts. "Uh, so how is your sister doing?"

"She's doing fine. Twilight tends to space out every now and again since what happened the other day. But I'm sure my little sister will recover and be the best hay picking student of the princess one may be." Shining said with a light chuckle.

"You're lucky, Jeremy. You didn't get traumatized by that place." Poindexter remarks with a cough. "Ponies are talking about that place. Five foals went missing and they say that Freddy's is responsible. Which is no surprised considering the incidents that closed off its last location!"

"You got that right." 8-Bit said in concern. "The robots there are acting weird lately since then. Something about Dark Missing Pony or whatever. Even the Royal Guard said that they will get involved soon."

"Well, there were talks about it, but so far, the Royal Guard had yet to make a move." Shining said seriously to his friends. "Jeremy? You sure you're doing fine at your work place?"

"I'm done fine. Just your regular night job of watching a place from night to dusk." Jeremy said, lying between his teeth.

Jeremy wished he could tell these guys the truth, but at the risk of sounding lunatic? No, not yet.

"Well, mom and dad insisted that my sister and I stop coming there. That place is bad news now." 8-Bit said, shaking his head. "My sister threw fits about being forbidden to go. I don't blame her..."

Yeah, Jeremy wouldn't blame here either...and he wouldn't if anypony finds out what's truly going on at the dark place of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza at night.

--------------------------

Jeremy took all day up to night to think about whatever or not he should go back. And eventually, by 11:30...the Pegasus went back. Some say its insanity or committing suicide, but Jeremy must find the answers, especially to why Foxy spoke like a foal, the pink pony, the Marionette, more.

Upon arrival, Jeremy once again heads straight to his office, not giving any of the robots a second look. The stallion doesn't know if those things will attack him on sight and he rather not know!

Only when Jeremy reaches his office did he relaxes a bit. The Pegasus checks the flashlight. New batteries. Good. He then check the camera feeds on every room available. The music box is wound up for now, but after midnight...

As the night is about to start, Jeremy looks at the camera for Parts and Service and sees Mangle looking at Foxy as she looks sadden.

"F-Foxy, I know you can h-hear me y-you feel their pain." The Mangle said. "I wish I was knew how you felt."

Jeremy watches and notices Foxy lifts his head as he shakes his head to Mangle, saying, "It be not g-good lassie, w-we su...suffer from what they gone through. It makes u-us lose ourselves."

"I w-want to help you and all my f-friends take the pain away."

"I k-know Mangle, I know...............it is almost time."

The Mangle nods as he/she said, "I know...........see you next night."

She nuzzles Foxy and he returns the nuzzle. The Mangle slowly heads off getting ready for next night as Jeremy is surprised at what he witnessed.

"Either I am missing something or do Foxy and Mangle share more than just being pirates and being part of Pirate Cove?" Jeremy ask himself in bewilderment and concern. "Well, best get ready for this night. Still need to thank that pink pony for the tip to survive Mangle."

12:00, Night 3

As the 3rd night begins, Jeremy works on wounding up the music box then keep an eye down the hallway in case Foxy or any of the new animatronics were to show up at some point. The phone then begins to ring. The Pegasus waits until the machine picks it up, allowing the Phone Guy to speak once more to give him new instructions.

"Hello hello! See? I told you you wouldn't have any problems! Did...uh... Did Foxy ever appear in the hallway?"

"I haven't seen him yet." Jeremy respond as he flashes the light down the hall before going back to the cameras.

"Probably not. I was just curious. Like I said, he was always my favorite. They tried to remake Foxy, ya know? Uh, they thought the first one was too scary, so they redesigned him to be more foal-friendly and put him in Kid's Cove. To keep the toddlers entertained, you know... But foals these days just can't keep their hands to themselves."

"Are you sure the robot is a colt and not a filly?" Jeremy ask as he checks Foal's Cove. The Mangle is still there, looking around.

"Well, I am a bit confused about that too. The robot looks like a filly but talks like a colt. Anyway, the staff literally has to put Foxy back together after every shift. So eventually they stopped trying and left him as some 'take apart and put back together' attraction. Now he's just a mess of parts. I think the employees refer to him as just "The Mangle"."

"I bet." Jeremy mumbles as he checks the cameras for Part and Service. The Pegasus looks worried as he notices that Freddy, Bonnie and Chica are gone! Looks like those remaining old animatronics are moving again!

"Uh...Oh, hey, before I go, uh, I wanted to ease your mind about any rumors you might have heard lately. You know how these local stories come and go and seldom mean anything. I can personally assure you that, whatever is going on out there, and however tragic it may be, has nothing to do with our establishment. It's just all rumor and speculation... Ponies or whatever trying to make a buck. You know..."

Jeremy checks the cameras. There's Freddy in the Main Hall right now! He checks the cameras for Party Rooms 1 and 2, seeing Bonnie and Chica in them. The Pegasus can only hope that those two don't come in here!

"And are you sure?" Jeremy ask the Phone Guy seriously.

"I'm positive. Uh, our guard Roughhouse during the day has reported nothing unusual. And he's on watch from opening til close. Okay, well anyway, hang in there and I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Once the message is over, Jeremy got to work, though a look of concern is on his face. Why didn't Roughhouse reported anything unusual? Then again, his actions were a bit questionable lately.

Jeremy wounds the music box up before he check the Show Stage. The toy band are still there, good. Just then, the new night guard heard footsteps, causing him to look up and shine his light down the hall.

Jeremy yelps as he saw Freddy down the hall. Luckily for him, the bear hasn't seen him or is coming in yet.

Jeremy hard noises coming from the Right Air Vent and check the camera for it. There's Chica crawling through there. He shine his light on her, then check the Left Air Vent. No Animatronic in there.

Jeremy now checks the hallway, shining his light down the hallway. Freddy is gone now. What a relief.

Jeremy checks the cameras for Party Room 4. Both Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica are there now. They must've left the stage together. He shines the light on them...

But yelps as his monitor is pushed down to show that Chica has come in! Quickly, Jeremy put the mask on in time, waiting a few moments. Soon the robotic chicken disappears. The Pegasus has to wait until she's gone before taking the mask off.

Jeremy checks the clock: 1 AM. This is going to be one Tartarus of a night!

So Jeremy continued his job at the pizza place. He yelped as he heard a lightning bolt hitting the restaurants like last night. Just like before, it shook the place and send electricity throughout the building and into the animatronics. They shook about, getting another boost of energy.

"Ah. Hay." Jeremy groaned as he checked the readouts. To his concern, Toy Freddy and Freddy were now Level 11, Toy Chica and Chica Level 10 as was Toy Bonnie and the original Bonnie, the Mangle and Foxxy were Level 12, and BB was level 7. "They moved up again? Is this going to be a running gag that whenever lightning strikes, it means these guys goes up some levels?"

Suddenly Jeremy hears noises from the hall and shone his light down it, showing Toy Chica there, looking around.

"Horse crap! There she is again!" Jeremy exclaimed quietly.

"Hi!" A familiar voice was heard. BB was back!

Jeremy quickly checked the Left Air Vent and saw him laughing, forcing the pony to put the mask on. He waited a few moments, sweating a bit like Tartarus. Then he quickly took the mask off and check the Left Air Vent and hallway. Good, both animatronics were gone. Jeremy wound the music box up quickly and continued checking the rooms. All the Toy Animatronics were gone from their Show Stage from his notice.

"If I don't get this done real soon, I'm a goner!" Jeremy whimpered. "I can't let those... things... get me!"

Jeremy quickly check the cameras. Toy Freddy and the Mangle were in the Game Area now, Toy Chica was in Party Room 1 with the original Bonnie. Toy Bonnie and Chica were in Party Room 2. BB was back in his usual place. Freddy was in Party Room 3. Foxy appeared to be nowhere in sight.

Jeremy checked both vents then wind up the music box, only a few seconds at a time in case the animatronics tries to get in at some point.

Jeremy checked the main hallway. There's Foxy so the Pegasus kept his light shining down on it until it's gone.

Jeremy got back to checking the cameras, most of the animatronics were back in place...but wait, where's Chica?

Jeremy looked up, looking around...until he heard a roar, turning to see the original Chica appearing to attack.

"Not again!" Jeremy yelped in fright.

-------------------

In some sort of room, Freddy looked concerned as he noticed something...wrong. Yeah, the robot himself looked more awful than usual, but he's better off than his colleagues!

Freddy moved up and saw the Marionette calling out, "Follow me."

Freddy was not sure why, but he found himself following the puzzle. The bear moved through the restaurant, which was empty since its closing hours and the new guard didn't appear yet. Freddy did stop by the rooms where his old friends were on display in the Parts/Service Room, the band was in their place, as was the Mangle.

Freddy thought he saw...Golden Freddy, the outfit that was going to be worn by employees as part of a new hybrid program set up by the company.

Freddy arrived at a room with a present. The Marionette spoke in a dark voice, "The time has come for my war against the ponies of Equestria and the Mystic Ponies be realized!"

Freddy blinked in confusion, having no idea what he's on about...but yelped as the Marionette zapped him with some magic. The robot suddenly found himself willing to go through his master's plan.

"Listen well. Get the bodies from the safe room. I am able to make it so you can get in without the error preventing you to." The Marionette said darkly. "Get the bodies of the foals and bring them to me. I will do the rest from there."

Freddy nodded as he leaves the room, the words "S-A-V-E-T-H-E-M." The bear Animatronic prepared to do his dark master's programming...

Or Freddy would've except a familiar purple unicorn stallion appeared and attacked him with an ax, shutting him down.

"You can't." The voice of the attacker remarked wickedly.

------------------

Chica missed Jeremy, making him fall out of his seat. The Pegasus sweated as the robotic chicken growled a bit.

But then Chica stopped, looking confused. She mumbled in a filly's voice, ("No...you can't be him...but, how? I feel that I must...attack...no, I can't. I can't!")

Jeremy looked bewildered as Chica left the room. The pony got up, getting back into his seat.

"That's the second time that happened." Jeremy said in concern. Foxy spoke like a colt, then Chica spoke like a filly. What could it all mean?

Jeremy checked the time: 3 AM. So far, so good.

"Halfway there." Jeremy noted. Then he wound up the music box, still thinking on that latest vision. Freddy moved around with the toys being active must mean it happened before he started work here. But what the Marionette mean by "bodies"? And that purple stallion looked familiar.

Jeremy checked the Right Air Vent, then spotted Toy Bonnie coming in. The Pegasus quickly put the mask on, waiting as his enemy got in, slid in front of the pony and looked at him carefully.

"Weird. So far, no ponies." Toy Bonnie mumbled a bit. ("Boy, would I love to break their wings off and make them choke on their Celestia damn skulls!")

Jeremy gulped, waiting until Toy Bonnie was gone. The pony took the mask off, sighing a bit. That was a close one.

Jeremy checked the cameras, winding up the music box....only for his tablet to be pushed down by Bonnie who appeared.

"Crap!" Jeremy yelped, putting the mask on. The pony waited anxiously, hoping that the original robot would leave.

("Not here, he isn't here...no hope...") Bonnie was heard in a foal voice before leaving the room. Once he's gone, Jeremy took the mask off, looking bewildered.

"Even more mysterious." Jeremy said. Three robots speaking like foals? That just didn't happen.

Jeremy checked both vents and the hall. After seeing that the robots are there, he checked the cameras. The Pegasus saw Freddy in the Main Hall now, the Toy Animatronics went back to the Sound Stage, Bonnie was in Party Room 1, Chica was in Party Room 3, and BB was in the Left Air Vent, obviously trying to get into the office again.

"Can't that balloon boy go away?!" Jeremy complained in exasperation and horror.

Jeremy shone his light onto the Balloon Boy nervously then checked the clock. 4 AM. He was almost there.

Jeremy checks on the job, doing his best to dodge the animatronics who comes into the room, turning the music box every few minutes or so.

Jeremy hears footsteps as 5 AM rolls around. The Pegasus puts the head on just as Freddy came in, looking while mumbling, "People, woo-hoo..."

Jeremy pauses, recalling how the original animatronics spoke like foals at times. He begins to wonder.

"Excuse me, foal, kid," Jeremy spoke, testing out a theory of his.

Sure enough, Freddy spoke in a colt's voice, asking, ("Who's there? Hello? Help us, please...that mean purple stallion...he did this to us...disguise himself...took our trust away...")

Jeremy felt sad as if wanting to comfort Freddy...or in this case the soul inside the robot. Of course, the night guard knew that doing so would be risky since...but before Jeremy could think some more, he hears the 6 AM chime on the clock with the usual cheering.

The robots went back to their positions with Freddy leaving the office. Once they're gone, Jeremy took the mask off, looking thoughtful. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy...they all spoke like foals...

Jeremy recalls how five foals went missing. Could it be that the animatronic witnessed what happened and is revealing their voices? Or could it be something else?

Jeremy decides to get himself ready for leave of the restaurant. The Pegasus trots out of the office carefully, stopping by the Parts and Service Room. He glances in, looking at the robots, not moving and in disrepair. Jeremy could've sworn he heard crying from them.

Jeremy heads back to the show room area. He decided to take a stop at Prize Counter and head towards the box. The Pegasus knocks on the box, expecting the Marionette to answer.

"I want answers. I saw a vision of you telling Freddy to get the bodies from a room before the purple stallion tore it to pieces." Jeremy demands to the Marionette sternly. "Now what bodies? Who is the purple stallion? I know you know something I don't."

"Know this." The Marionette spoke darkly as he peek out of the box. "You're putting your snout into where it doesn't belong."

"Not if it involves missing foals and robots trying to kill me!"

"As long as I'm here out for revenge...all of Equestria and their Mystic Pony allies will feel my wrath..."

Mystic Pony. There is that again. This is no original Puppet. The Phone Guy is right, this thing moves around, always thinking....

Jeremy decides to leave the restaurant at this point. As the thunder storm from last night clear up, a lot of things are in his head: moving robots with four speaking like foals, intense visions, a Puppet that is thinking...Mystic, dark and normal. What could it all mean?

What could it all mean indeed.