• Published 9th Aug 2015
  • 2,029 Views, 25 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: The Past Horror - JusSonic



Terror has a new beginning...and it's called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!

  • ...
19
 25
 2,029

Chapter 3: The Night of the Foxys

Chapter 3: The Night of the Foxys

A scream is heard...and it's from Pinkie who is screaming.

"Pinkie? Why are you screaming?!" Rainbow ask Pinkie in alarm. "Was the story too scary for ya?"

"No, I'm out of popcorn!" Pinkie sobs as she held out an empty bowl of popcorn. "WHY?!"

"Oh, Pinkie." Twilight sighs, shaking her head in amusement. "Spike?"

"No problem. Getting some food and drinks for the slumber party guests." Spike comments as he heads off to the kitchen to get some more refreshments for the slumber party.

"Dang, yer story is good so far, Mr. Starker." Apple Bloom remarks as she tugs on her blanket.

"I was almost scared out of my fur, wowie!" Sweetie remarks in agreement.

"Thanks, kids." Starker remarks with a light chuckle. "To be honest, it took me a while to get the whole story from Jeremy. The memories of the events involving those nights are hard to forget."

"I see. And yet, he didn't tell me about it?" Celestia ask Starker, arching an eyebrow in concern of Jeremy not telling her sooner.

"Well, he would've but the Incident Bite happened and..."

"Oh yes. Oh, poor Autumn Star." Luna said with a sad sigh, shaking her head. "On the plus side, at least her frontal lobe is restored. Not anyone would survive something like that for so long."

"Right, like humans would've in the actual game!" Pinkie comments, making her friends a bit concerned.

"So what happened next?" Twilight ask Starker, urging the manager of Freddy's to continue.

"Let's see...oh yes, Jeremy went on home to sleep in to get some energy for the next night." Starker said recalling what's next happened in the story. "And then..."

------------

Jeremy sighs as he sat on a bench in the park. The Pegasus has gone home earlier after a rough night of hell after the animatronics. He plans on going back to Freddy's, ask Starker as to what's going on.

"Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake!" Two familiar voices are heard. Jeremy looks up to see Cadance foal-sitting Twilight, two of them are doing their cute little dance that was originally a playground oath. "Clap your hooves and do a little shake. Ha ha ha ha!"

Jeremy chuckles, shaking his head a bit. It's amusing to see Celestia's niece act so silly. One of these days, the pink Alicorn may get a kingdom of her own.

"Catch the ball!" Cadance exclaims as she uses her magic to throw a ball to Twilight.

"Got it, got it!" Twilight exclaims as she chases after the ball....only for Jeremy to catch it on the head...hard before it landed on the bench next to him. "Oops. Don't got it! Hee hee, sorry, mister."

"Hey, no problem...Twilight, is it?" Jeremy ask as he gave the ball back to Twilight.

"Oh, hey Jeremy." Cadance calls out as she trots on over. The princess knows everyone at school, even though she hasn't associated with them much.

"Hey, Cadance. How are you doing? Not asking for a date! Herd knows you got someone."

"It's okay, you're being nice. I'm doing fine."

"So, this is the Element of Magic, the personal student of Princess Celestia herself." Jeremy remarks, smirking as he glances at the little unicorn.

"Yep! Love it! I wanna do magic...just like her!" Twilight giggles happily, standing proudly to Jeremy.

"That's great. I bet it would be lots of fun like spending time with Fred..."

Twilight screams and hid behind Cadance. She shakes in fear, looking horrified as if what Jeremy was going to say...would scare the hell out of her. The Pegasus look confused. What did he do?

"What? All I was going to say was F..." Jeremy said, confused as to why Twilight is freaking out without warning.

"Jeremy, no." Cadance insists, holding up a hoof in worry. As she uses one of her wings to comfort the scared filly, the princess adds, "Don't mention...that bear's name. Please. For some reason, we just had a horrifying experience there."

"Oh, yeah, I know. I saw you two with Shining at...the restaurant the other day. What happened?"

"I don't know...and some weird things has been happening lately. Five foals are missing around the same time when we left! The Royal Guard are investigating. So far, they're looking for any leads. Even my auntie is concerned."

"Oh, I see." Jeremy said in concern. How strange. Twilight got scared of Freddy's all of the sudden, five foals went missing, Roughhouse is acting suspicious...and the animatronics tried to get him last night. "I apologize for almost scaring. I apologize, Miss Sparkle. Please forgive me."

"You hear him, Twilight? Jeremy said he's sorry." Cadance said to her charge in comfort though Twilight is still shaking. "He didn't meant to..."

"Purple...stallion...golden terror...no more, please...no more..." Twilight said in a daze, shaking a bit.

"I think I've better get you home. Uh, good to see you again, Jeremy."

Jeremy watch Cadance take the shaking Twilight home. The Pegasus blinks in concern. "'Purple stallion'; 'Golden terror'? What could she mean? Does it has something to do...

But Twilight couldn't have known...could she?

------------

Two hours later, Jeremy went back to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. After showing his ID badge, the new night guard was let in for free. The pony got himself some pizza and drinks and head down to sit somewhere.

"Arr, arr, arr!" The Mangle calls out from the Foals' Cove. Jeremy watch as the foals pulled her apart. "Glad ye foals be having fun. I be having loads of it.... (When I ripped you little asses for tearing me apart!) Be sure to put me back together... (Or they will be Hell to pay!!!)

Jeremy shudders a bit. Suddenly he hears a voice, "Hey there!" The pony yelps as Toy Bonnie is staring. "Want to join in on the fun?"

"Err, no, just eating and just hanging around." Jeremy said nervously to Toy Bonnie.

"No? Why not? Its loads of fun! (To put your head on a pike.)"

Jeremy decided to get his food and drink, leaving Toy Bonnie to glare. The Pegasus looks around then spots Roughhouse closing a door to the safe room.

"Hey kid, Jeremy right?" Roughhouse ask upon spotting Jeremy approaching. "Did you happen to see any...garbage lying around?"

"No, don't think I did." Jeremy said to Roughhouse. The purple stallion glares at him, a bit suspicious. "What?"

"Nothing, just making sure. So how was your first night, kid?"

"Oh, fine...got into some...scrapes with the Toy Animatronics, but otherwise, I'm fine."

Roughhouse smirks, giving a cruel chuckle that made Jeremy a bit unsettled. The purple unicorn then spoke, "I see. So you know how those toys like to get into the office, huh? Did you like your night shift now, huh?"

"Look, I survive, right? Uh, not to alarm anypony...is Starker around?" Jeremy ask Roughhouse as he eat some of his pizza while keeping an eye out for the animatronics.

"He's near the stage."

Jeremy nods, trotting off to the stage. He does his best to avoid any confrontation with the robots. The pony doesn't want any further incidents than last night. Sure enough, there's Starker, watching the band perform.

"Oh, Jeremy." Starker said, spotting Jeremy who sat down near him. "Didn't thought you would come back until tonight."

"I thought I would come in during the day to enjoy myself." Jeremy said to Starker, finishing his drink up. "So, those robots..."

"Yeah, they're something else, aren't they? I take it you know what they did during the night."

"Yeah, I did...they're weird and crazy! One of them tried to kill me!"

"Shhhh!" Starker exclaims, shushing Jeremy up. As the unicorn made sure that no one else is listening, he adds, "No one else knows that. Forgot to wind the music box up, huh?"

"Yeah, I won't make that mistake again." Jeremy said, shuddering a bit.

"Hey, hey, kids, it's our new night guard! Give him a hoofs of applauses!" Toy Freddy exclaims as the audience cheers for Jeremy. The Pegasus looks a bit embarrassed. Those robots spotted him and are making his presence known. "I sure hope he loves his time here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!"

"Yeah, it would be loads of fun to have him (and his guts spewed across the land)." Toy Chica said, saying the freaky part.

"Okay, there're some glitches we're trying to figure out, especially when it comes to their interactions with the customers." Starker said with a nervous chuckle to Jeremy. "Just try to hang in there, please. The foals loves these guys and it would be terrible if anything were to happen."

"Glitches are one thing, but looking like they want to kill me...terrible." Jeremy mumbles a bit as he shakes his head while glancing at the band performing. "I saw the original animatronics in the Parts and Service Room."

"Oh yes, poor guys. They were like family to me...poor guys. Just hope you only deal with the new generation. The old generation may not be so forgiving."

Jeremy's wings almost puffed up upon hearing that. Can the old animatronics move around too? If so, the Pegasus hopes to the Herd that they won't do so tonight. Dealing with the new generation is one thing...dealing with the old is too damn much!

-------------------

"Here's your drink, Starker." Spike said as he came in with more refreshments, giving a drink to Starker.

"Thank you." Starker said, taking the drink from Spike, drinking it. "Hmmm."

"So what happened next?" Applejack ask Starker anxiously.

"Well, Jeremy only stay for a few minutes before heading back home. And then, cut to nighttime...and to another night of terror..."

-----------------------

It was a dark and stormy night once more as Jeremy returned to work near 11:45. The Pegasus hesitated as he opened the doors, preparing for a jumpscare.

Fortunately, the robots stayed where they were. Jeremy didn't waste time in getting to his office. He sat down, panting a bit.

Suddenly, a lightning bolt hit the restaurant, causing the place to shake and making Jeremy yelp. It hit the restaurant's antenna, causing a volt of electricity to flow into the building...and right into the Toy Animatronics, minus the Puppet. They felt the voltage sparking their bodies. When it's over, their eyes turned red as they suddenly felt a boost of energy in their circuitry.

And they weren't the only ones. The original animatronics were effected in the Parts and Service Room, their eyes glowed red as they prepared to move.

"What the hay is that about?" Jeremy asked, shaking by this. He saw some sort of machine nearby and looked at it. "A readout machine? For the animatronics?"

Jeremy checked the readouts and almost fainted. According to this, Toy Freddy was Level 9, Toy Chica was Level 8, Toy Bonnie was Level 8 and the Mangle was Level 9! Worst yet, the BB toy was at level 5...while the original animatronics seemed to be at the same levels as their successors!

Suddenly, the phone rang, startling Jeremy. He sighed and waited for the answering machine to pick it up.

"Ah...hello, hello! Uh, see, I told you your first night wouldn't be a problem. You're a natural! Uh, by now, I'm sure you've noticed the older models sitting in the back room."

"Yeah, I saw them. They are the original animatronics, right?" Jeremy asked as he wound up the music box at the Prize Counter feed. He wasn't letting that Marionette sneak up on him again!

"Yes, that's correct. Uh, those are from the previous location. We just use them for parts now. The idea at first was to repair them...uh, they even started retrofitting them with some of the newer technology, but they were just so ugly, you know? The smell...uh, so the company decided to go in a whole new direction and make them super kid-friendly. Uh, those older ones shouldn't be able to walk around, but if they do, the whole Freddy head trick should work on them too, so, whatever."

"Right, whatever." Jeremy said with an awkward chuckle.

Jeremy heard a noise, causing him to shine his light down the hall. To his shock, there's Foxy growling, looking around.

"Oh, Herd!" Jeremy exclaimed, flashing his light at Foxy like mad.

"Uh...heh...I love those old characters. Did you ever see Foxy the pirate?"

Jeremy kept shining his light until Foxy is gone. The pony said, "I think I just did."

"Oh, wait, hold on...oh yeah, Foxy. Uh, hey listen, that one was always a bit twitchy, uh...I'm not sure the Freddy head trick will work on Foxy, uh. If for some reason he activates during the night and you see him standing at the far end of the hall, just flash your light at him from time to time. Those older models would always get disoriented with bright lights. It would cause a system restart, or something."

"Yeah, hopefully." Jeremy said as he checked on the Sound Stage. Toy Freddy was gone. The pony quickly checked the Game Area. Fortunately, he's there...but that Mangle thing was moving around.

"Uh, come to think of it, you might want to try that on any room where something undesirable might be. It might hold them in place for a few seconds. That glitch might be in some of the newer models too.

"One more thing; don't forget the music box. I'll be honest, I never liked that puppet thing. It was always...thinking, and it can go anywhere...I don't think a Freddy mask will fool it, so just don't forget the music box."

"Right, no problem." Jeremy said as he quickly wound up the music box back at Prize Counter.

"Anyway, I'm sure it won't be a problem. Uh, have a good night, and talk to you tomorrow."

Once the phone hung up, Jeremy was all alone...except with the animatronics trying to get at him.

Jeremy checked the Main Hall. There's Toy Chica there, looking around. Hopefully, she stayed there.

Jeremy checked the Left Air Vent and yelped as BB was in there, climbing around.

"Oh, crap!" Jeremy exclaimed.

Then he heard footsteps and quickly flashed his light down the hall. There's Toy Chica. He prayed and hoped that she didn't come in. Hopefully, the bright light would keep her at bay.

Jeremy now checked the Main Hall again, then got back to winding up the music box. So far, so good.

"Hi." A kid voice spoke mischievously. Jeremy quickly flipped the light on for the Left Air Vent and spotted BB.

"Horsefeathers!" Jeremy yelps as he put the mask on. The pony mumbled to himself, "Please leave, please leave, please leave..."

BB laughed as he headed out. Jeremy sighed in relief as he quickly took the head off. That's a close one.

Jeremy check the Right Air Vent. Nothing in there, thank Celestia.

After winding up the music box, Jeremy shone his light down the hall. There's Toy Freddy and Foxy appearing to come inside the office.

"Not again!" Jeremy yelped in fear.

Jeremy quickly put the mask on as he used one of his wings to shine the light. The Pegasus hoped that the bright light was enough to chase them off.

Jeremy gulped until the toy animatronics were gone from sight. He sighed in relief before taking the mask off.

"Whew! That was close." Jeremy remarked quietly.

Jeremy checked Party Room 4. Luckily, Toy Bonnie was there, so hopefully, he stayed away. The pony even checked on the Parts and Service Room. Fortunately for him, Freddy, Bonnie and Chica haven't moved an inch.

As Jeremy was watching the cameras, he noticed Mangle was coming for him and he worried. But then, the night guard remembered what that pink pony said. He quickly removed his Freddy head. Mangle was right at him as he sweated lightly. But then, the thing's mood changed from being aggressive into a calm mood.

"Y..........you're not h.....him s.........she was r.........right." The Mangle said slowly. For a female robot, she had a rough stallion one.

"U-um, but why are those other toy Animatronics want me dead and not you?" Jeremy asked the Mangle nervously.

"I only hunt h-him b-but those t-toys a-are not kind.........p-please b-be s-safe a-and beware of the old ones along w-with Foxy.” The Mangle said. She climbed up and headed off as Jeremy nearly passed out.

"I do not know what had just happened, but I guess I owe that pink pony a great thanks if I have the chance to see her and maybe that other pony." Jeremy said to himself thoughtfully.

---------------

Meanwhile, in another part of the room, the two ponies were hidden, the first one spoke up, "It seems you were right little sister. Mangle is not like the others."

The pink one nodded as she said, "Well, yeah, big brother. As I said, she wants to get that killer of the foals."

"You and me might know who he is." The big brother said to his sister seriously.

"Yes, brother, but not much we can do about that. But he will get what is coming to him either by her or the other." The pink sister said in confidence.

"And what do you mean by the other, little sister?" The big brother asked his sister, wondering what she meant by that.

The pink one giggled as she explains, "Trust me, brother, you might not want to know."

"All right, so, about this plan?" The big brother asked. She whispered something in his ear only he heard, making him shocked. "Are you sure you want to do that, sister? What if...?"

"Trust me, brother. I talked with Mangle before this night started. She will not harm me that bad, but we just have to wait for the 5th night to arrive and I am certain the plan will go in full swing on the day shift." The pink pony said in determination. If all was right, the foals' killer will be stopped.

"Um, alright." The big brother said awkwardly. He found the plan risky, but will go along with it for now.

-------------

Jeremy checked the main hall. No robot was in there so far. He then checked the Left Air Vent. Toy Chica was in, so the pony flashed his light in hopes for the best.

"I think I'm beginning to suspect what was wrong with Twilight." Jeremy remarked grimly.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps approaching. Jeremy looked concerned as he prepared his Freddy head...

Too late! A familiar pirate fox jumped out of the shadows, roaring in madness towards Jeremy.

"NOOOOO!!!" Jeremy screamed as he braced himself.

---------------

Foxy smiled as he walked out of the curtain Pirate Cove. The pirate fox enjoyed entertaining the little foals. He was built to do this for years.

Foxy arrived into the next room where the foals were cheering for his arrival. All of them are happy...all but one who appeared to be sad...and gray. Why was that?

Foxy got back to the curtained Pirate Cove after some entertainment. A while later, he did it again. More foals cheering, more were entertained. The same colt was still sad.

It was few minutes later as Foxy came out again. Unknown to him, a purple stallion with a scar on his face was watching, smirking as if he knew what's to come.

Foxy came into the next room and received a shock that made his jaw almost fall off his robotic head. The foals were lying on the tables...dead.

"What be this?" Foxy asked in horror. What happened to those foals at the diner?

--------------

Jeremy quickly dodged Foxy who misses him. As the robotic fox growled, the stallion grabbed his flashlight, flashing it at the fox, who yelped in alarm.

"Go, get out of here; get lost!" Jeremy exclaimed frantically in hopes the system restart would boot in and chase Foxy off.

Foxy roared and then...spoke in a weird kid voice, ("He did this to us. The purple stallion! Help, help...")

With that, Foxy rushed off, leaving Jeremy confused by what he just heard.

"Is that a foal voice?" Jeremy mumbled to himself in concern.

Jeremy quickly wound up the music box. Then he heard noises from the Right Air Vent, turning it on to show Toy Bonnie about to come in.

Jeremy was quick to put the mask on as Toy Bonnie slid into view, looking curious.

"Hmmm, just a bear." Toy Bonnie said in suspicion. "Very odd. Are you sure there aren't any ponies in here?"

"Nope, nope, nope." Jeremy said in the disguised voice then gave out a squeaky grin.

Toy Bonnie nodded as he left the room. Once the bunny's gone, Jeremy quickly took the head off, returned to the monitor and wound up the music box quickly.

"Hello!" A familiar voice was heard. Jeremy gasped as he looked up. Damn it! BB was in the room right now!

Worst yet, Jeremy heard growling. Foxy was nearby again!

"Please, leave, go, go, go, go," Jeremy exclaimed in fear trying to wave him off. The pony gasped as he saw Toy Bonnie preparing to come out of the Right Air Vent.

"What's the commotion in here?" Toy Bonnie demanded, making the new night guard yelp. No good, he's surrounded!

Suddenly, a familiar clock was heard chiming, along with the kids cheering. It was now 6 AM. The animatronics paused then quickly left the room, most likely to return to their original positions.

"Yes!" Jeremy exclaimed in delight and relief.

"You got lucky, night guard." The voice of the Marionette was heard, alarming Jeremy. "The next night? The rest will come out...to play..."

Jeremy had got a bad feeling about that...

-----------

"Good work, Jeremy." Starker said to Jeremy. The Pegasus decided to stay behind until Starker shows up even though his shift is over. "I was worried you wouldn't make it past Night 2, but hey, all more the reason to prepare yourself for the next night."

"I just have a run in with Foxy." Jeremy sighs, eating some leftover pizza that he was allowed to have. "And was lucky to still be living."

"Oh, yes, poor Foxy. He and the rest were like family to me as I said before. I made them you know, them and the new ones. I tried to convince the owners to keep on using those guys...but sadly, they insist on the spare parts thing. Every time we pull a part off, I could hear them screaming...or at least, I think so."

"Hey, listen...is there any other employees around here that I should know about? I thought I saw a pink pony with a flat mane in one of the cameras the other night."

Starker pauses a bit, trying to figure out what Jeremy just said. The employee then nods as he said, "Roughhouse told us that there is usually somepony like that. I don't know how she kept on getting in here or why she wasn't caught yet. There aren't supposed to be anypony in the restaurant after hours besides the night guards."

Jeremy looks more concerned. Who is that strange pink pony? Also, his mind is back on Foxy and how he spoke in a foal's voice after almost killing him. What could it all mean?

Jeremy excuses himself to go over to Prize Counter. He glares at the box as if expecting the Marionette to jump out at any given moment and try to kill him again.

"Well, tell me! I know you know something and can move even when there aren’t any other ponies but me around! What is going on with the robots, Marionette?!" Jeremy demands sternly to the Marionette. "What's with the glitches? Who is that pink pony? And what are these Dark Mystic Ponies anyway? Start talking!"

"Why are you yelling at the Marionette?" Starker ask bewildered as he notices Jeremy snapping at the Marionette and came over. "I admit, he gives the employees the creep but doing that borders on insanity."

"Awww...I guess the night had gotten to me. So I will take my leave now. Until tomorrow night."

Jeremy straighten himself out before heading off. He looks around some more, noticing Starker, shaking his head, heading off. The Pegasus notes the box opening out with the Marionette peeking out, glaring at him. The Puppet thing is most likely planning on waking the rest of the original Animatronics up. If Foxy can move, then most likely the original Freddy, Bonnie and Chica would too.

"Pink one...if you can hear me, I will need all the help I can get at this point." Jeremy mumbles as he took his leave of the restaurant, knowing Night 3 won't be as easy as the last two nights...if they ever were easy anyway!