• Published 9th Aug 2015
  • 2,030 Views, 25 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: The Past Horror - JusSonic



Terror has a new beginning...and it's called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!

  • ...
19
 25
 2,030

Chapter 1: Meet Jeremy Hoofsphere

Chapter 1: Meet Jeremy Hoofsphere

It was a dark and stormy night in the town of Ponyville. Almost everyone is asleep...almost, except for those at the Friendship Rainbow Kingdom. A storm is taking place right now as...a scream is heard from inside the castle.

Inside a room, most of the heroes known as the Mane Six...are terrified! Applejack is sweating bullets as she is hugging her sister Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle are hiding under a blanket, shivering. Rarity feels like she wants to go home right now than be here. Fluttershy...has fainted as Spike is doing his best to revive her.

As for the princess, she...well...she isn't amused, along with a certain rainbow mane Pegasus.

"Pinkie, I told you that "Cupcakes" isn't a good choice for a story!" Rainbow snaps, scolding Pinkie for using "Cupcakes" as a scary story.

"But it got the job done, right?" Pinkie ask, giving out a mischievous smile.

"Yes, too well."

Twilight uses her magic to make a bucket of water appear, spilling the contents all over Fluttershy who woke up with a start, "Oh dear! Is...is it over?"

"Wow, this has been a good slumber party so far." Nyx remarks as she helps herself to some marshmallows.

"Ah know. Would've done better wit'out 'de spooky cupcakes." Apple Bloom remarks as she shivers a bit from the story.

"Well, in light of that, it was amazing having a...well...a slumber party here in the castle." Rarity said, calming down from the experience.

"Right, so who wants 'ta tell a story next?" Applejack ask, recovering as well. She then adds quickly, "One wit'out any cupcakes. Heh heh."

Twilight was about to pick somepony when the windows of the room open. Everyone screams in alarm as a dark familiar figure came in, booming as she landed, "OUR PONIES OF EQUESTRIA! WE HAVE COME TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS ROYAL MATTER WHICH..."

"Oh Luna." Celestia giggles as she flies in, landing near her sister. "Must you be so dramatic? It's just a slumber party."

Luna hums as she clears her throat, "Just trying to make this night even more...dramatic, sister."

"Princess Celestia, Luna!" Twilight exclaims as she gallops over, nuzzling the two then kissing them both on the cheek.

"It weirds me out that Twilight is in love with both of the princesses and still hasn't picked a lover yet." Rainbow said, shaking her head in disbelief. "I mean, there's them, Cadance who is taken, Azure Phoenix of all ponies, Flash Sentry, Sunset Shimmer from what she told us, and Shadow Dragon."

"But I may get a new daddy or mommy?" Nyx squeaks cutely as she gallops over. "But they are so good, I don't know which one to pick."

"Nyx, honey." Twilight said blushing. She turn her attention to her lovers, "What brings you two by?"

"We decided to take a break from our duties. Flare Tiger is taking over for us." Celestia said with a mischievous smile. "Luna and I'd heard you are doing this slumber party and degree to join in....and we brought a guest. Come on, son."

A familiar little colt jumps off, smiling as he waves. He spoke, "Hi."

Twilight recognizes him as Robin Cavanaugh, Celestia's son who was killed by the monster guard Roughhouse at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, long ago when she was a filly! The poor colt was stuffed into Golden Freddy and was used by the Marionette to haunt the pizzeria. Thanks to Mangani however, Robin, along with the other foals, was brought back to life...at the same age they were when they were killed.

"Wow, this was the same colt who was brought back to life?" Sweetie Belle ask curiously, looking Robin over.

"He looked to be our age!" Scootaloo exclaims. This attention is making the little colt uncomfortable.

"All right, kids, give 'de little one some room." Applejack said, pushing the CMC aside to give Robin some space. "No need 'ta wall in on him."

"Now you're making that up!" Rainbow exclaims in annoyance.

"Nuh-uh! It's real."

"So Robin, how is being back to life going for you?" Nyx ask Robin with a small smile.

"Pretty good, I guess." Robin remarks with a shrug. "Pretty awkward to going back to school, but still..."

"Well, if you princesses want, I can get you something to eat and drink." Spike said with a smile, cracking his knuckles.

"No thanks, we brought our own." Luna said devilishly as she made a box of graham crackers, a bag of marshmallows, and a bag of chocolate bars appear. "We shall have S'mores!"

"Yes, S'mores!" Pinkie exclaims, bouncing up and down excitedly. "Oh boy, could this day get even better?"

"Uh, Princess Twilight?" A guard spoke as he came in. "Forgive me for intruding but someone named Starker is here."

"Bring him in." Twilight said with a smile. Starker is the new owner of Fazbear Entertainment ever since the mysteries of Freddy's has been resolved.

The guard left, coming back with a familiar stallion: Starker who is bringing in some stuff covered in blankets. He bows, saying, "Hey, Princess Twilight. Oh, Princesses Celestia and Luna! I have no idea you both would be here. I can come back later if you want…"

"Its okay, Starker. We won't mind the visit." Celestia said with a smile, assuring Starker that no harm is done.

"So how are things at Freddy's?" Spike ask Starker, wondering how Freddy Fazbear's Pizza doing. "Did Roughhouse tried to escape?"

"Nope, still around, but he's getting grumpy by the minute." Starker remarks, laughing. "Freddy and company is keeping a closer eye on him. I came here because I thought I would show you something we're planning on revealing next fall."

"Oh, well, that would be awesome!" Rainbow exclaims with a smile. She is curious as to what's under the curtain.

"Well, if you want, you could stay for the slumber party." Fluttershy said meekly, backing up a bit. "It's okay."

"Well, I could wait a while." Starker said with a light chuckle. Whatever he wants to show could wait for a while.

"So, Starker, we're telling ghost stories right now." Twilight said to Starker as the two rejoin everyone else.

"Hey, do you have other stories based on Freddy Fazbear's Pizza?" Scootaloo ask with a smirk. "Besides what Rainbow Dash and the others told us."

"YEAH, GHOST STORIES!" The CMC and Nyx cheers on wildly, causing most of everyone in the room to cringe a bit. It seems like the horror of the previous story has been forgotten.

"Well, I do got one, involving Freddy's and...what happened...not sure if you want to hear it, considering..." Starker said, hesitating as he glances at Robin, recalling that he once possessed Golden Freddy.

"It's okay, I'm over it...I think." Robin said, squeaking a bit as he hid behind his mother Celestia.

"Go ahead, tell us." Nyx said with a squeak. Most of the ponies urged Starker anxiously.

"Okay, listen, this story is true, based on facts. It happened around the same time Twilight Sparkle stop coming around." Starker said, sitting down as did the others. "It involves the Missing Foals Incident, the infamous Incident Bite."

"Pinkie interrupts, "Do the Memories of Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Golden Freddy, and Marionette Look like the Atari 2600 Games?"

"Noo?" Starker ask a bit puzzled. He turn to the girls, asking, "Is she always this random?"

"Yeah, but we have no problems going through this every day." Rainbow admits with a shrug.

"Go ahead, git 'ta' de story already." Applejack insists with a smile.

"Yes, tell us all that story." Rarity said with a smile, some of the Mane Six folks urge Starker to go ahead.

Starker sighs in having been hearing these things from the Mane Six, things relating to Freddy's to which they wanna hear everything from start to finish. The guy rub his back in pondering if he should tell this group or not, but...they have a right to know, so...can't be helped.

"Alright, if you wanna hear the whole story, then I'll tell you." Starker gives in while saying he will tell the group what he knows.

"Wait, is this all gonna be explained in one chapter, or is there gonna be other chapters to fill in the six to seven nights?" Pinkie Pie randomly asked something off that made everyone look at her funny. "What? I'm asking so I can be prepared in how we respond while listening to the story that's not just a sequel to what we've experienced, but a prequel to the actual game." She randomly broke the fourth wall to mention this stuff.

"Pinkie, you are so random at times." Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes to say this.

"So go on sir, tell us." Rarity stated to say this in wanting to listen now.

"Right, tell us how in Equestria Freddy's got turn into whatever we faced." Applejack nods off in stating they wanna know the whole truth of the matter they experienced.

"Um, I'll try to be brave while hearing it, since...gulp, it might be a scary story." Fluttershy swallowed hard in thinking this will probably be scary; and she may be right too.

"Trust me, it ain't sugar-coated & rainbows." Starker sighs to say this in knowing what he has to tell, ain't pretty. "I suppose it all started years ago, when me and another night guard were dealing with the animatronics, in which they mysteriously were causing carnage after hours, as well as the identity of a certain killer of missing foals. This is how the tale begins..." He spoke off mystically in about to start a tale that goes back to the past in what happened long before these Mane Six characters even got involved with Freddy's Reopening....

At that moment, everything was going quiet, as the scenery around the guy fads off in white along with everything as the scenery begins to change...to events that happened years ago before the Mane Six got involved with Freddy's Reopening & Killer Robots, Curses, evil Puppets, & a while lot more...

-------------------

It was summer in Equestria years ago, years before Luna came back, before the Elements of Harmony were found, and before Twilight Sparkle realizes her destiny. This involves her a bit, but this story mostly involves someone else.

A Pegasus pony flew through the city of Canterlot, smiling as he is preparing for what could be the greatest night of his life. He lands nearby. The Pegasus is a green male with a short blue mane and tail, with a cutie mark that is a red shield with the symbol of the sun. His name is Jeremy Hoofsphere.

"Here it is: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza." Jeremy said, glancing at the restaurant in front of him: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a place for foals and adult ponies alike.

Jeremy took a newspaper clipping out of his saddlebag. The picture of the clipping has three robot like characters, posing with instruments, a mic and a cupcake of sorts. The article reads "'Help Wanted. Grand Re-Opening!!! Vintage pizzeria given new life! Come be a part of the new face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! What could go wrong? $100.50 a week! To apply, call: 1-888-FAZBEAR, or apply in pony."

Jeremy smiles as he put the newspaper clipping. He hasn't been to this place since he was a colt...and back then, it was called Fredbear's Family Diner. He can't wait! Plus, his parents insisted that he got off his flank and do something during the summer.

As Jeremy got closer to the doors, he saw a very odd scene: a pink Alicorn was coming out, comforting a crying purple unicorn filly while a blue mane white male unicorn is following. The pink Alicorn said, "It’s okay, Twilight, it's okay, we're going. Everything's going to be all right."

"Cadance, I hope she's okay." The white unicorn said in worry as the trio leaves, not spotting Twilight.

Jeremy blinks as he saw the trio leaves. The Pegasus knows the pink Alicorn as Princess Cadance, the niece of Equestria's ruler Princess Celestia. And that white unicorn? It's that colt she has been seeing known as Shining Armor. Jeremy knows since he goes to school with them.

Jeremy recognizes the filly as Twilight Sparkle, the princess's new student that she's taking under her wing. The stallion looks puzzled, wondering what happened that caused her to cry out. Freddy's supposed to be a safe place!

Well, if you ignore the incidents at the previous location at least!

Jeremy shrugs as he goes inside. The place is packed with foals having fun, eating pizza, and playing games. Adults are talking while doing their best to keep an eye on their kids.

As Jeremy reach the roped off entrance, a mare employee said, "Sorry, sir. You have to be accompanied by a foal to come in."

"Oh, I am not here as a customer." Jeremy said as he takes out the newspaper clipping. "I'm here to apply for a job here and decided to apply in pony."

"Oh, well, you will have to talk to Starker about that. He's over there."

The mare points to Starker who is near the games area as she removes the rope, letting Jeremy by. The Pegasus found Starker, younger and experience, calling out, "Hey, come on, kids! Get off of that! That isn't a toy or a ride! Come on! Geez."

"Excuse me, sir." Jeremy spoke up. Starker yelps as he almost jumped out of his coat. The stallion turns around, freaked out by being startled.

"Geez, don't do that! I am intense enough as it is!" Starker screams out. Jeremy waits until the Freddy Fazbear's employee calms down. "Okay, better. Sorry about that. Ahem, how may I help you?"

"Uh, my name is Jeremy Hoofsphere. I saw the newspaper clipping of your place and decided to apply for a job here."

"Well, we got most positions filled at this place, so you're out of luck."

"Oh, I see. Thanks anyway." Jeremy said disappointed as he turns to leave. If all the jobs are taken, then it's pointless to come here.

"Wait, hang on. I said "most" positions are filled." Starker explains to Jeremy, stopping him from going anywhere. The unicorn looks hesitant as if wondering if he should offer this or not. "We got one position that just became unfulfilled but..."

"Tell me about it! I want a job here, come on!"

"It's the position of night security guard. Your job is watch the place from 12 AM to 6 AM from an office during night hours, 5 nights a week. It's 100.50 a week, plus overtime if you want to work the weekend. You of course can sleep in and pizza and tokens are on the house. How about it?"

Jeremy smiles. A chance to work here and sleep in! Perfect, and the Pegasus is a night pony after all.

"All right, I will take it." Jeremy said with a nod.

"Good, good." Starker said with a nervous chuckle. "Okay, let me show you around..."

Starker begins showing Jeremy around the place, showing the pony some certain places like arcade games, the play areas, prizes area. At a place called the "Prize Counter", Jeremy saw some sort of animatronic entertaining the kids. It has a white face with black, hollow eyes. Its face is similar to that of a Pierrot, with rosy red cheeks, purple stripes that stretch from the bottom of its eyes to the top of its mouth and red lipstick painted on in an exaggerated pucker. Its body is somewhat reminiscent of a sock monkey's, with its round, oblong shape, thin waist, three white buttons, rounded hands that feature three spindly fingers each and white stripes on the wrists and ankles, along with a thin pipe for a neck. Technically speaking, it has no feet, but its legs are tapered to a point. It has neither hair nor head accessories. It's quite lanky, and according to one of the hallucinations in which it appears, it stretches from the floor to the ceiling of the pizzeria.

Jeremy doesn't know why, but this Marionette gives me the creeps, especially when it appears to be...glaring at him.

The tour goes past Foal's Cove where kids are playing with some sort of fox animatronic. It has rosy red cheeks as well as lipstick haphazardly dotted on its elongated snout. It also has pink eyelids and long eyelashes. Its teeth are also smaller, but its endoskeleton's teeth are also visible. A pink bow tie is also attached to its bent chassis, and its eyes also appear to be more realistic in design than the others. It also has a second head that seems entirely endoskeleton in design, which bears the robot's left eye on it. If looked at closely, it can be seen that the animatronic has pink nail polish on its feet. It is clearly in a disfigured and mutilated state, it seems, completely to the point of mechanical mutilation. It also does not seem to have a suit at all, it being almost entirely an endoskeleton, except for its head, both of its hands, and one of its feet, which remain attached to its endoskeleton. The head is white and has pale red accents on its inner ear, snout, and around its eyes. Its right eye is still attached to its costumed head, unlike its left eye, which is still attached to its endoskeleton head. It appears to be the only toy animatronic in a worse state. Its costume head also appears to be dislocated from the endoskeleton's head, which can be seen attached to a neck-like limb near it. The animatronic appears to have no endoskeleton torso, and it appears to be almost entirely made out of endoskeleton limbs. Wires hang from multiple parts of its body. There are also three eyes of its multiple-endoskeleton-like body to be seen.

Jeremy shudders a bit. Is that thing supposed to be an updated version of Foxy the Pirate Fox? And come to think of it, where is the original Foxy anyway?

In the game area, there is another unusual animatronic. A human-like animatronic with a round body, peach-colored skin, large, blue eyes, a brown triangular nose, red-brown hair, and a toothy grin. Like the other new animatronics, he has blushed cheeks, which are colored rosy red. He wears a red and blue vertically-striped shirt with two black buttons down the middle. The propeller cap he wears also bears the same pattern. He wears blue pants and simple, brown shoes. In his right hand, he holds a red and yellow striped balloon, and in his left hand, he holds a sign that reads "Balloons!" Jeremy calls him Balloon Boy, or BB for short.

"And this here is the house band." Starker said, motioning to the house band playing.

Jeremy notes that the band consists of a bear, a bunny, and a chicken, like the originals. But these guys are different than what he remembered.

The bear is a brown animatronic one with lighter brown coloring on his belly, snout, and inner ears. He has black whisker spots, black eyebrows, brown eyelids, short eyelashes, blue eyes and a black nose. As with the other toy animatronics, he has rosy red, blushed cheeks. However, unlike the other toy animatronics, he appears to have a matte coating rather than a glossy finish. The bear's face is much flatter, wider, and significantly more round-shaped than the original Freddy Fazbear's facial design, with his mouth and teeth being much more buck-like. He also seems to be the widest of the toy animatronics, as his body has become much bigger compared to that of the original Freddy's. His ears are also much smaller and more oval. He bears a black bow tie with two black buttons beneath it, a small and black top hat with a red stripe, and a silver and black microphone in his right hand.

The bunny is colored a bright shiny blue, with his belly and the insides of his ears colored a pale, powder blue. He has green eyes, magenta eyelids, long eyelashes, and rosy red, blushed cheeks. He also has a white circular tail, which can only be seen when he is crawling through the Right Air Vent. He also has eyebrows, unlike the original Bonnie. Like the other toy redesigns, he is much smoother in texture compared to the original animatronics. He also has a more modernized appearance, bearing multi-jointed fingers and a hard casing, as opposed to the fabric covers of the originals. The bunny also sports a red bow tie, whisker spots, and buck teeth, unlike his original counterpart. His eyes also appear articulated, as if he can move them freely. In a paranormal manner, his pupils grow smaller the closer he gets to the player. The bunny is also playing a guitar, which is red and white with a black neck.

The chicken herself takes the appearance of a stereotypical feminine character. She is a yellow chicken with an orange beak, blue eyes, purple eyelids, long eyelashes, and orange feet. She has a few stray "feathers" that stick out from the top of her head. She has blushed cheeks, like the other toy animatronics, though hers are pink rather than red. Unlike her counterpart, her body is noticeably curvy, rather than simply round and ovular, as is the original Chica's. Just like the original Chica, she has a bib. However, her bib reads "LET'S PARTY!", rather than "LET'S EAT!!!" The bib also has tiny colorized flecks (being green, blue, yellow and pink) like the original Chica, which appear like tiny pizza slices or confetti. She wears a pink garment on her lower body and almost always carries a pink cupcake with large eyes, similar to the one her counterpart held.

"Freddy, Bonnie and Chica!" Starker announces proudly. "Say hello to our new security guard."

Of course, Jeremy doesn't want to call them by the names that Starker gave them. In fact, as far as he's concerned, these guys looks like toys, so the Pegasus is calling them "Toy Freddy, "Toy Bonnie", and "Toy Chica."

Toy Freddy spoke up, "Well, hi here! Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! We're here for fun and (dark hell and to eat your goddamn flesh!)"

Jeremy yelps in alarm, wondering if he heard right. Toy Chica comments, "Toy Freddy, that isn't nice."

"Yeah, y-y-y-you should greet these guys than (ripped out their eyes and eat their flesh.)" Toy Bonnie comments, saying the last part in a dark way as well.

Starker yelps as he quickly press a button, closing the curtain. The unicorn sheepishly turns to Jeremy, saying, "Err, sorry about that. These guys got some glitches. Frighten our customers. We're looking on fixing the problem right away!"

"Didn't happen when I was here." Jeremy said with a sigh. "So what happened to the originals? I remember these guys...being different."

"Oh, they're still...around. We still don't use them anymore. Now, continuing on."

Jeremy shudders as he follows Starker. The tour goes on near the restrooms and near a door. Starker stops as a door to another room opens as an employee in a uniform comes out: a purple unicorn stallion with a scar on his face along with red eyes.

"Roughhouse! What are you doing in there?" Starker demands annoyed to Roughhouse.

Roughhouse grunts as if being accused of a crime, "My job of course! I am a security guard!"

"You know the safe room isn't a place to hang out or hide in, it's to put our equipment we aren't using or emergencies only! It's not a break room! I ought to report you to the management. Your behavior has been questionable lately!"

Jeremy chose this time to peek around Roughhouse and notices something inside the room: some sort of yellow suit...and is that blood on...

Roughhouse closes the door, glaring at Jeremy as he demands, "Who's the new guy?"

"Oh yes. This is Jeremy Hoofsphere, he will be taking over the job as night security guard." Starker explains to Roughhouse, introducing Jeremy.

"Oh really? Well, Jeremy, what do you know of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza?"

Jeremy blinks a bit, something about this guy is...making him uncomfortable. The Pegasus spoke, "Well, I know it used to be called Fredbear's Family Diner until some incidents caused the place to shut down. It got reopened with new animatronics. Fun place, really."

"Oh yeah, fun place. Yeah, but watch your back, kid." Roughhouse said, leaning over to get into Jeremy's face. "You don't want these guys to...jump up on you."

Jeremy gulps, getting nervous. What is Roughhouse talking about? Starker sighs, "Ignore him. He is always like that. Now..."

"Hey, Starker, we got a problem." An employee said as he came over. "Some parents are complaining that their foals are missing."

"Okay, okay, I will be right there! Roughhouse, can you finish the tour for me? I got to deal with this."

Starker heads off to deal with the situation at hand. Roughhouse, annoyed that he now has to play babysitter, snaps, "Follow me. And keep up!"

Roughhouse heads off, making Jeremy yelps as he follows, glancing back at the safe room while doing so.

--------------------------

"And here is your tomb." Roughhouse said as he brought Jeremy into a big room.

"My what now?" Jeremy asked, a bit startled upon hearing that.

"That is what I like to call the office due to me being in here." Roughhouse explained clearly to the new night security guard.

Jeremy glanced around at the office. It had a large dark entrance on the front wall with vents on the left and right ones, each one had a switch overhead. There was a desk with balls of paper, a fan, and a drink holder. A poster on the left wall has the word "CELEBRATE", including Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Chica.

The right wall had various drawings made of the animatronics, including something that looked like a golden version of Freddy. Jeremy remembered that it had another name, but what could it be?

The room also had monitors on the far wall with thick wires connected to them, most likely to lead from camera throughout the building.

"Nice, uh...tomb." Jeremy said with a nervous chuckle. "I see you didn't 'bury' yourself in your work."

"Very amusing." Roughhouse remarked dryly. "All right, listen up, kid. You will be here on five nights from 12 AM to 6 AM. When you do, you are not allowed to leave the office during the shift. So if you want to use the restroom, get something to eat or drink, whatever, do so before your shift!"

"Okay." Jeremy said with a nervous nod.

"Now here is your tablet." Roughhouse said as he used his magic to levitate a tablet onto the tablet. "It has access to every camera throughout the facility. Check every image, EVERY last one."

"All right, so far, so good." Jeremy said, mumbling a bit.

After putting the tablet down, Roughhouse motioned to a flashlight, adding, "Now here is your flashlight. There is also a Freddy Fazbear head underneath the desk."

"What's the head for?" Jeremy asked puzzled. Why would the company give him a head to use?

"Oh, trust me...you will be needing it." Roughhouse said, giving out a devilish grin, enough to make Jeremy uncomfortable.

"Well... okay." Jeremy said nervously.

"Now then, while you're in here, don't harm the robots." Roughhouse explained. Jeremy looked puzzled. If he can't leave the office, why the risk of harming the robots? The day shift guard motioned to a box nearby. "Now, that controls the panel for the AIs of the Animatronics. Don't tamper with them. We don't want them to be a bigger mess than they are already."

Roughhouse now motioned to the phone, continuing, "Another employee of ours, who we nicknamed 'Phone Guy' because he gives out instructions over the phone, will call around midnight to give you further instructions. Listen and pay heed."

"Right, got it." Jeremy said, nodding.

"And finally, no matter what happens, make sure no one gets into the restaurant...and NOTHING comes out!" Roughhouse said, giving out a harsh tone on the last part.

"Nothing comes out?" Jeremy asked Roughhouse in concern. "What..."

"Trust me, kid...you will figure it out." Roughhouse said with a devilish smirk. The stallion then passed an ID badge and a key. "Now, here's your ID badge and a master key to the building. Your work starts on midnight, so I expect you to arrive by 11:45. If you're late, you're on your own!"

"O...Okay, sir." Jeremy said a bit nervously.

Roughhouse then headed out the office, preparing to get back to the day shift. He peeked back in, adding, "Oh, and welcome to our family here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Good luck." The unicorn then left, mumbling the last part, "You're going to need it."

Jeremy gulped a bit. He should be excited about working at a foal's place. So why wasn't he?

----------------

Jeremy got time to spare before he had to go to work at midnight tonight, so he decided to get something to eat at a local hangout for teens.

As Jeremy ordered his meal, he spotted Shining hanging out with his pals Poindexter, Gaffer and 8 Bit. The Pegasus pauses as he decided to do some talking.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Jeremy asked with a smile as he came over.

"Do we know you?" Poindexter asked, confused as he had trouble recalling Jeremy.

"Come on, Poindexter. I attended your school, remember?" Jeremy asked, hoping that the four would at least know him since they all attended the same school together.

"Oh, yes, Jeremy Hoofsphere!" Shining exclaimed, smiling. He remembered him. "Yeah, feel free to sit by us! We can always use another extra."

"Thanks." Jeremy said as he sat down near the guys. "Oh, BTW, congratulations on winning Cadance over. To be honest, I was hoping you two will get together."

"Thanks." Shining said proudly. "I appreciate the words."

"Also, I heard your sister is now a student of the princess." Jeremy said with a smile of approval. "I hope she does well under Princess Celestia."

"I hope so, too, Jeremy." Shining agreed with a nod.

"So what have you been doing?" Gaffer asked as he chewed on his hay fries.

"Nothing much, but I just got a new job." Jeremy said with a weak smile, wondering if he should sprang the surprise on the guys.

"Really? Where are you working at?" Shining asked as he drink his soda.

"Freddy Fazbear's Pizza." Jeremy said, responding to the white unicorn stallion's question.

Upon hearing that, the three yelped and almost spat out their drinks and food. Jeremy waited for them to calm down.

"Freddy Fazbear's Pizza?! Are you serious?" Poindexter asked in a combination of shock and amazement.

"Yeah, well, I'm a night security guard, so I will be staying up more so than ever." Jeremy said, giving out an uneasy chuckle.

"Wow, you must be...excited." Shining said with a nod to Jeremy.

"Or lucky. I've heard of the incidents at the last location." 8-Bit said with a deep frown, shaking his head. "And those robots aren't to be trusted."

"What makes you say that?" Gaffer asked his buddy in concern.

"Well, I took my little sister there the other day. I mean, those guys acted great around her, but when it comes to me, they just...stare." 8-Bit said with a shudder at the memory. "Sounds pretty creepy if you ask me. It's like they don't trust me. The same thing has been happening to the other adults and teenagers who come to that place."

"Well, dang." Jeremy said in concern. Why do the animatronics don't trust the adults or teenagers? "Oh, hey, Shining. I saw you there with Cadance and your sister."

"You were there?" Shining asked, a bit embarrassed. He was worried that someone from school would see him go to a little foal's place.

"Yeah, your sister appeared to be bawling and whining. What happened?" Jeremy asked Shining, concerned over Twilight's frantic behavior earlier.

"To be honest, I don't know. Something at Freddy's had scared her. She won't tell me, Cadance, mom or dad about it." Shining explained in worry to Jeremy. "Whatever happened there, she refused to talk about it."

Jeremy blinked a bit, looking concerned and worried. He recalled seeing a yellow suit covered in some sort of blood in the safe room, which Roughhouse, for some reason, closed off to him.

What happened at Freddy's that scared Twilight Sparkle?

--------------

After a while, Jeremy went home to do his own thing like eating, reading, drinking apple cider and sleeping. The Pegasus got time to kill before he has to get to work.

Soon nighttime came and eventually, it became 11:20 PM. Jeremy got up and got dressed in his new ID badge, getting his key. Time to get to work.

It became dark and stormy, due to the Canterlot Weather Team deciding to bring in a lightning storm for this week. It was too dangerous to fly so Jeremy has to take the carriage to work. It took a few minutes but by the time 11:45 rolls around, Jeremy got off the carriage, arriving outside of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

Jeremy arrives at the door and uses his key to get inside. The place is quiet, closed down for the night so the Pegasus has no trouble getting in. As the pony passes by, he passes by the Prize Counter. Jeremy stops for a moment as he thought he heard a box opening, causing him to turn for it to close.

Jeremy shudders a bit as he moves onward. Of course, as the Pegasus goes to his office, he couldn't help but feel that the Toy animatronics are looking at him, moving their eyes as if...judging him. Stuff like that gives him the creeps.

Jeremy shudders again then flew down the halls, heading into his office. At least there, he would be safe. The Pegasus calms down as he flew in, getting into his seat.

"Phew, safe." Jeremy mumbles a bit. The Pegasus is lucky to have gone to the bathroom earlier as well as getting a bite to eat. Doing that stuff when he is still uncomfortable....brrrr!

Jeremy got time to kill before he begins his job officially. So he sat back and relax, then takes his tablet, checking on the cameras. The Pegasus checks at the party room, looking at the band. They are there, looking ahead as if waiting for foals to entertain.

Jeremy goes through one camera. One caught his interest, the one for Prize Counter which has some function called "Wind up Music Box" with music playing. The Pegasus wonders what that’s for.

Jeremy goes through the cameras...and stops on one for Parts and Service. The Pegasus looks stunned as he finally found the answer to his question: where are the original animatronics...

Well, they are in the Parts and Service Room, except Freddy and his pals don't look the same anymore, they looks like ruined versions of their old selves.

For Freddy, he has damages on his arms, showing parts of his endoskeleton. He also seems to be lacking kneecaps. Additionally, both of his knees are damaged; with visible wires poking out of his left knee.

For Bonnie, yeah, he almost looks like the same except it looks like someone took a crowbar to his face, leaving only his lower jaw, and ripped off his left arm with a chainsaw! His suit has become tattered, particularly around the legs, and a few loose wires poke out of his body. The covering on his right hand and left foot are gone, revealing his endoskeleton. His suit seems to have changed to a darker shade of blue as opposed to a lavender color.

Chica barely looks like herself anymore. The chicken's feminine features have been toned down, and she appears more androgynous as a result. Her body seems to have minimal changes. Perhaps the most disturbing alterations are in the head area: Chica's eye sockets are now much larger than the eyes themselves, and she lacks eyebrows as well as her eyelids. Her feet also have three talons. Her beak has been reshaped and turned into a jaw which appears to be completely unhinged. Her beak is also more pointed, like that of an actual chicken. She has two stumps where her hands used to be, with long wires pouring forth.

And then, there's Foxy the Pirate Fox himself. He has damages on the upper portion of the endoskeleton's arms. The sides of his face and his chin are now much more pointed. The fur on his lower torso is almost completely missing, revealing his endoskeleton. Besides that, though, nothing seems to have

Jeremy felt like he wanted to cry. Those animatronics looks like they have been torn apart, maybe as parts or something. The Pegasus wonder why the company would do this to him.

Suddenly the phone rang, almost startling Jeremy. Right, it must be midnight now and the employee is now calling.

Jeremy waited for the speaker phone to pick it up. A voice is heard on the other end.

"Hello? Hello hello? Well, if you're hearing this, then chances are you've made a very poor career choice."

-----------

The Parts and Service Room is quiet, nothing is moving around or saying a word. The old animatronics just lie there, unmoving. But if one were to listen carefully, one would've hear some children singing.

Kids' Voice: Ponydon Bridge is Falling Down
Falling Down
Falling Down
Ponydon Bridge is Falling Down
My Fair Filly!

The old Bonnie lies still...then his red eyes begins to glow briefly...

Author's Note:

And Jeremy's first night begins, but what is the mysterious caller talking about? In the next chapter, the first night truly begins as Jeremy finds himself fighting off animatronics...and get a glimpse into a death mini-game! And what is the Puppet? Read, review and suggest!

Shining Armor's buddies appears in the Shining x Cadance arc of the "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" comic book series.