• Published 18th Jul 2015
  • 437 Views, 1 Comments

Return of The Demon - RarityandSunsetFan



Demon Sunset Shimmer is back and badder than ever

  • ...
 1
 437

Chapter One

Return of The Demon Chapter One


Life is going great for Sunset Shimmer and even though she is no longer hated by everyone Sonata Dusk is slowly but surely becoming well liked and accepted by other people.



One day while Sonata and Sunset were hanging out together Sunset told Sonata "You know I'm starting to wonder why I'm friends with you, you're stupid and I don't like you anymore."


Sonata asked Sunset while crying at the same time "Why are you saying these things, I thought we were friends?"



Sunset told Sonata "Not anymore, get out of my house, you can't live here anymore."


Sonata told Sunset "Fine I have other friends I'm sure one of them will let me move in with them."



Sonata then asked Sunset while still crying at the same time "I don't know why you're acting like this or saying these things but I hope that someday we can be friends again."



Just then Sunset realized what she said and tried to tell Sonata "Wait Sonata, I'm sorry please come back", but by the time she said that Sonata had already left what used to be their shared home.



Sunset tried to get up, find Sonata and apologize to her but for some reason she couldn't move and she asked herself "What's going on here, why can't I get up and move and why did I say those mean and hurtful things to Sonata, what's going on here?"




Just then Sunset heard evil laughter and a familiar voice answer her question by telling her "You want to know what's going on, what's going on is that I'm the one in control, the days of nice and friendly Sunset Shimmer are gone, the demon is back again."



Sunset asked herself "Where are you and how do you even still exist in the first place?"



Demon Sunset answered Sunset's question by asking her "How do I still exist, you think that just because I was beaten by Princess Twilight Sparkle and you starting acting all nice and friendly that I was gone forever didn't you, well after she beat me I became suppressed deep down inside you and left in a weakened state but now I'm back again and I'm going to ruin the good name that you've been making for yourself lately and I'm starting by ruining all your friendship, but as for where I am well I'm inside your mind, I can control everything you say and do for some reason I can't control what you think at least not right not."




Sunset asked Demon Sunset "Why are you doing this?"



Demon Sunset answered Sunset's question by asking her "Why, because I hate who you've become, we used to be feared and respected by everyone at Canterlot High but now everyone likes and is friends with you and just the thought of it is enough to make me sick, but you know what after I make it so that Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Princess Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Rarity no longer want to associate and be friends with you just like how I did with Sonata Dusk just now I will make you kill all of them and Sonata and I will make sure that everyone at Canterlot High is there to see it."




Sunset told Demon Sunset "I won't let you, I'm going to stop you I won't let you control me."



Demon Sunset told Sunset "You can't stop me, oh and by the way I have a little surprise for you look at your left hand."



Sunset looked at her left hand to see that her left hand wasn't her own but the left hand of Demon Sunset.



Demon Sunset told Sunset "With every little thing I make you do a part of your body will be replaced with my own, like I told you the demon is back and there is no stopping it."