• Published 3rd Jul 2015
  • 518 Views, 6 Comments

The Time Lord and A Unicorn - doctorwhooves11



The Doctor has been traveling with Twilight as friends but will something more spark?

  • ...
4
 6
 518

The Venture

Author's Note:

Next chapter! Hope you enjoy it!

Leaving the console room Twilight and The Doctor start their walk to find the spare power room to power the TARDIS.

"So, Doctor?" Twilight speaks up and asks "Mind explaining what the TARDIS backup power source is?"

He tries to explain to her about it "Now the TARDIS runs on Dimensional and Potential energy as i explained earlier. The spare power source is a mixture of that like holding the blast of a dimensional rift, and a star being born. A star being born is more easier to handle but the power development is very fluxed as it can be random so it's only used as a back up. The blast of dimensional rift energy comes from, well from the rift. Now the rift is-"

Twilight was still listening but for some reason toned his voice out but she felt a slight ache in her heart when he spoke science.

"Did you get all that?" The doctor asks.

Twilight snaps out of her trance just then. "Huh y-yeah, dimensional energy and stars."

"Right... Are you ok Twilight? You seem quite out of it like your in a trance." He states. "Are you sick?" He puts one of his hooves on her forehead.

She blushes a bit in response to the hoof on her forehead. The blush turns into heat onto her forehead where he takes his hoof off.

"Well your slightly warmer than usual... maybe you should rest in the console room, there is a small couch so you should rest there. I'll call you if I ever need you I will call. Noise echoes really well in the halls. Now go to the console room!" he says.

Nodding, Twilight walks back to the console room and sits on the couch that the Doctor told her to rest on.

"Why couldn't I go with him... Well maybe for the best since the TARDIS can be dangerous as he said..."

Back to the Doctor

"Well, at least she'll be safe in the console room"

He continues to walk through the halls looking for the backup power room.

As he's walking voices can be heard through the halls.

"I'm the Doctor. Im from the Planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterbrorous." one voice said

"Would you like a Jelly Baby?" said another

"Fantastic!" "It's called the TARDIS" "HELLO STONE HEADS!" "You're like one of those guys who can't go out with a girl unless his mother approves." A bunch of other voices going on from either past regenerations or past companions.

"No... I must move on from before to now..."

A while later the Doctor, still walking, deep in his thoughts

"What in this universe has the power to drain the TARDIS? Well it is still new for me so maybe there is a force that can do that."

While the Doctor was still pondering the lights in the hallways turned off leaving the Time Lord with his thoughts alone, no lights at all.

"Well... this isn't good at all. Now how am I gonna find the backup power room. Ah well, looks like I'm gonna have to find a room, if there is still one, since I do make sure there is a torch in each room."

While trying to find a room he spots a small orange light. Being the only source of light the Doctor heads for it in curiosity to what in the darkness is making the light.

After several moments of running the Doctor still seems a bit distanced from the light, but a slight sound screaming could be heard from light but not clear enough to know what kind it is. Was it a happy scream or sad scream? He wasn't sure so he still tries to approach the light but with each step the screaming gets louder and louder until it was clear that the screams were screams of sadness and fear.

The only words that managed to escape from his mouth

"Im sorry..."

Back in the console room

Twilight got up from the couch she was sitting on and decided to look at the TARDIS' interior as she never had time to properly look around and admire the way it looks.

"It's so boring here... why did I have to go back here..." she sighs then feels that ache in her heart, like she wanted to be next to the Doctor

The TARDIS lets out a groan in response to her troubles.

"Huh? Oh sorry I didn't mean to say you're boring but I meant just sitting here and waiting for the Doctor."

Some beeping goes off to respond.

"So... tell me, what it the Doctor like?

After a while of processing the response displays on a monitor from past companions of their description.

"Crazy"
"Amazing"
"Mad"
"Smart"
"Happy"
"Sad"

After a list of them the last one got Twilight by surprise.

"A Hero"

This got to her because of it was crossed out.

"Why is this last one crossed out?"

The TARDIS lets out a few groans and beeps.

"He chose to cross it out? Why?"

The only response was one that could tell her that the TARDIS was unsure.

All of a sudden there was silence then an alarm going off.

"Whats going on?!"

The monitor shows the words

"Doctor in distress"

Realizing what it meant the TARDIS lit up some red lights to show her where to find the Doctor.

"DOCTOR!!!!!" She shouts in worry since this doesn't happen at all in her travels.

TO BE CONTINUED!