• Published 23rd May 2012
  • 1,366 Views, 31 Comments

Slenderman Attack in Equestria - Lightning storm 00



There is an slenderman in Equestria

  • ...
39
 31
 1,366

we figure out a dark legend

Six ponies,Rainbow dash,Flutter shy,Apple jack,Rarity,Pinky pie,Twilight sparkle were at at Rainbow dashes house and wanted to do something fun like an adventure.They were getting ready to go in the woods by putting on there favorite adventure cloths. Rainbow dash and her friends are walking through the woods when they see a symbol. It's a circle with an ex in it.

Rainbow dash,"What is that?''

Twilight sparkle,"I don't know but i have a bad feeling about it."

Flutter shy,"Lets leave."

They ran as fast as they could to go get Princess Celestia. Maybe she would know about it? They traveled through the village to The Canterlot Castle to get princess Celestia.

Rainbow dash,"Where her to get princes Celestia."

Guard one, "What is your reason?"

Flutter shy," We found a symbol in the woods and we need to know what it is."

Guard two,"You'll need to show us first."

First the two guards went to go get somebody to sub for them. They all went back to the woods to go show them the symbol,but it wasn't there any more.

The six friends stood there is disbelief and wondering why the hell is it gone?

Well the guards didn't believe them and through them in jail for trying to lye to the princess and them.


Guard one,"I'm sorry but you six are going to jail in failed attempted to lie to royalty."


Flutter shy,"No you cant do this it was really here!"

Twilight sparkle,"No! you cant do this!"

The next thing they knew they were brought to princess Celestia and charged them with lying to royalty and were put in the jail at the very bottom of the castle.


Rainbow dash,"She trusts us,how could this happen?"

Twilight sparkle," Somethings not right and we got to get to the bottom of this right now!"

Flutter shy," No,no we should just stay here and wait for release."

Pinky pie,"Okay you can stay in here while we get out because,this is not right,and they see we're gone they might interrogator you.''

Flutter shy,"Okay ill come."

The six ponies discussed their plan and tomorrow they'll get out of there

Rainbow dash,"Okay ponies here is the plan: faze one we act sick and distract the guards while the others get the keys to the cell.: faze two when they leave and our out of the room we will unlock the the door and get out of here.:faze three we sneak out some where secret in the kingdom and then were home free and we get down to the bottom of this."

other five ponies," sounds good."

While they went to sleep a guard came in to keep guard.