• Published 8th May 2015
  • 146 Views, 0 Comments

The Patchwork 6 - Taffystories



The hero of her kin has returned with a gift after slaughtering many unknowingly.

  • ...
 0
 146

Chapter 2

Pinkie Pie unraveled her true form returning to her usual self. She started traveling in a more sped up trot. She reached Ponyville two minutes after that. She met up with Rainbow Dash while she was heading to SSC (Sugar Cube Corner) as the two old friends began to chat, abruptly, Pinkie Pie burst and said "I found something really cool in the everfree forest and I-" Pinkie Pie gasped for breath. "Want you to see it! It's like a secret passageway or something somepony else told me about!" Rainbow Dash gasped in excitement. "Let me see it! Let me see it!" Rainbow Dash yelled. The two trotted deep into the everfree and something deep was happening. Rainbow Dash's eyes rolled back in her head and fell unconscious.

Rainbow Dash woke up in Sugar Cube Corner, which was now closed. Pinkie Pie had added many more things to the area like building exciting items and expanding SCC. Rainbow Dash looked around as her eyes adjusted. Pinkie Pie had changed once again. Rainbow Dash fought Pinkie's mind, yet Pinkie overcame Dash's. Rainbow Dash started feeling numb and stayed still as Pinkie Pie sliced Rainbow Dash into pieces, Removing Rainbow's eyes, and taking off some chunks of skin. Rainbow Dash watched unwillingly as Pinkie was doing this terrible act. Pinkie Pie once again fought Rainbow's mind but in the end Pinkie won once again. Rainbow Dash started falling asleep as Pinkie stitched doing this and that in the process.

Rainbow dash woke up and up and for fun, Pinkie was wearing a nurse outfit off of a nurse she killed long ago.

Rainbow Dash's mind was freed now, but she had an odd feeling about what was happening. Pinkie Pie appeared normal again as Pinkie Pie injected the last bit of blood Rainbow Dash let out. Rainbow Dash felt sluggish. She stood on her four hooves once again, steadying. Rainbow was in a hospital room, one Pinkie Pie built but Rainbow never noticed. Pinkie injected Dash with something dark red and Rainbow Dash felt a surge of unusual balance and strength. "Pinkie, what is going on here..?" Rainbow Dash said. Thankfully she kept all her body parts, for everything functioned correctly, yet she felt unusual.

"Well, Dash, somepony red tried to hurt you but I did something to them and I brought you here to a room to fix you up." Pinkie Pie lied. She didn't like to lie, but she had to, for dodging suspicion. Posters hung on the walls depicted happy faces and ponies rejoicing. "Smile!" Every poster said. Rainbow Dash shuttered. She did not like hospitals. Rainbow Dash felt clean, as she looked in a mirror and quietly yelped. She did not want anyone thinking she was a scaredy-cat. "They tried to take you apart. I fixed you now. You're welcome for saving your life, Dash. You are more fragile then a flower. You broke quickly. Now rest, you will need it." Pinkie Pie said.